majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

All The Whey customers - BEWARE

This company is going downhill very fast. I've been ordering from them the past year and a half (ever since I hard SC talking about the orange blend) and it's the best tasting protein on the market with really good prices. BUT, the past 3 orders i've placed, have taken 2-3 weeks to come in. This last order I placed on the 8th, I've been lied to and avoided by the entire company. There's a gentleman who works there named Bill Franks, and he called in response to an email I sent and seemed to be nice enough. He gave me some story about ingredients not coming in or something and I said that wasn't good enough. So he then tell me he'd call me back, which he does about 20 minutes later. He says, Okay, I bumped your order up to go 2 day and you should have it tommorow (Friday) or Monday guaranteed. I took my last scoop of protein Monday morning. When I get home, NO FKN protein. The dude straight lied to my face to get me off the phone. It's now Thursday, I've called 5 times and emailed 2 times, and have gotten NO response. I don't know what's going on over there, but unless you want to order about a month ahead of time DO NOT order from ATW, and if you value good customer service, KEEP LOOKING..........I had to go to Wal-Mart and pay $18 for 2 lbs because of this crap, and it's 2 lbs of SHYT tasting protein, I cuss ATW every time I drink one of these shakes...............OFF RANT

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Last night in a bodybuilding chat a couple of members here start up on AIM every now and then people kept saying how allthewhey was going ****in downhill just like you--glad I never ordered from em

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i think they already reached the bottom of the hill months ago.

chest6 is offline Banned

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea they are done

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, I talked of the orange like 2 years ago, when Dom Tricome was w/ATW.

When he left, shit went downhill. I dumped ATW as a sponsor 3 months ago, as I got fed up w/their bullshit. I deal with a GREAT MANY clients, so I had lots of biz going their way. John Stone from JSF soon followed, canning them last week because of similar circumstances.

Their customer service sucks, their product has gotten shittier over the last year, and you need a cement mixer to get the protein to dissolve.

I now have a diff. sponsor, just so happens to be Dom Tricome's own company, and once again I have a platinum provider w/a now even better product.

ATW is old news and will be SOL in about a year, you just watch.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    This company is going downhill very fast. I've been ordering from them the past year and a half (ever since I hard SC talking about the orange blend) and it's the best tasting protein on the market with really good prices. BUT, the past 3 orders i've placed, have taken 2-3 weeks to come in. This last order I placed on the 8th, I've been lied to and avoided by the entire company. There's a gentleman who works there named Bill Franks, and he called in response to an email I sent and seemed to be nice enough. He gave me some story about ingredients not coming in or something and I said that wasn't good enough. So he then tell me he'd call me back, which he does about 20 minutes later. He says, Okay, I bumped your order up to go 2 day and you should have it tommorow (Friday) or Monday guaranteed. I took my last scoop of protein Monday morning. When I get home, NO FKN protein. The dude straight lied to my face to get me off the phone. It's now Thursday, I've called 5 times and emailed 2 times, and have gotten NO response. I don't know what's going on over there, but unless you want to order about a month ahead of time DO NOT order from ATW, and if you value good customer service, KEEP LOOKING..........I had to go to Wal-Mart and pay $18 for 2 lbs because of this crap, and it's 2 lbs of SHYT tasting protein, I cuss ATW every time I drink one of these shakes...............OFF RANT

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    damn i was gonna try there super mass

chinups Guest
    SC who sit the new company. Please do tell

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check out my message board and you'll see the banner!

$5.95 flat shipping.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Check out my message board and you'll see the banner!

$5.95 flat shipping.

~SC~
    Im ordering from them after I finish this crap up

Thread Information