guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Anyone have chest pains??

I have these fellings in my chest, right around my sternum. or to the left of it. They are borderline between painful and just a "tight" feeling. I think they might be due to occasional bad posture or stress. Sometimes deep breaths help or drinking more water but that sonly sometimes. I hope they arent serious. Anyone else experience these? Any advice besides see a doc, which I already am??

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I've had something similar. I used to get it after working long hours and such. It's a bad pain in my sternum and it feels like it's going right through to my back. Like I was stabbed. I went to the doctor for a full physical recently and asked about it. I was told that it has to do with stress and prolonged tension on the muscles in your back. He told me it was not something to worry about and that it was fairly common for people with larger muscle mass. To remedy it, he suggested to try to keep better posture, to stretch, or to lie down for a while.
    Last edited by Neo; 02-26-2006 at 01:42 AM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I have these fellings in my chest, right around my sternum. or to the left of it. They are borderline between painful and just a "tight" feeling. I think they might be due to occasional bad posture or stress. Sometimes deep breaths help or drinking more water but that sonly sometimes. I hope they arent serious. Anyone else experience these? Any advice besides see a doc, which I already am??

I used to get that along with heart palpations when I was using ephedra or clen . After ditching those completely I stopped getting them. But it took a few months before they disapered. The major reason I will never touch ephedra or clen again.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i get the same thing, i thnk its bc of ec and clen tho..lol

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    yea, I realized they occured more frequently when using ephedrine, thats why I cut my dose way down and probly wont use it again.

Thread Information