IamUnwritten Guest

Angry New story probably going to be linked to steroids!

So I was just watching Fox News and I only heard the end of this story...but basically the police think that this Bouncer for a nightclub in down Manhattan has killed a girl that attended the club the night he was working....

So the news anchor was talking to an analyst and the analyst was saying (about the guy): "do we know if he is a body builder? because if he is there are different things we need to look in to. Was this linked to steroids , did he use steroids ?"

Geez - of course they have to try to put the blame on the something since the cops aren't finding anything so they have to divert the publics attention! Give me a break!

I gotta go to work, but if anyone else finds out about this story let me know cz I'm interested in seeing how it turns out

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard about that, i didnt know they are tryin to link steroids . so fckin stupid...

chest6 is offline Banned
    hey..hes a bouncer..must have been big..big means he used steroids . Roid rage made him kill the girl :

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I can say you definately dont need steroids to want to kill a girl...loud morons is all they areJ/K...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard about this story, she was a pretty girl. very damn sad. the media will use any means to give steroids a bad name. to them we are in the same class as heroine junkies...

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't read anything about steroids in the article... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186931,00.html

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    They'll always try to use Steroids as a Scapegoat. That's the media for ya..........Gotta live with it, nothing we can do.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    i didn't read anything about steroids in the article... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186931,00.html
    it wont be in the story it was just the analysts making convo^^

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    sick people..

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    does anyone else find it hot that the fact this is a girl heated about steroids in the news? man i gotta find me one of those chicks around here haha.

but back on topic, yeah its media what do you expect they need something to blame it on so why not something they are un educated about.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    the media is all about scapegoats. cause it would be too absurd to believe that the guy had restraint problems and killed a pretty female on his own free will. they are going to try and say that the roids made him get so angry that he lost control of himself.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    does anyone else find it hot that the fact this is a girl heated about steroids in the news? man i gotta find me one of those chicks around here haha.

but back on topic, yeah its media what do you expect they need something to blame it on so why not something they are un educated about.
    yeah they seem to be very few and far between

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Sweet. So if I kill somebody, I better wait til I do my first cycle so I won't be responsible. I love America. No one is responsible for their actions. What happened to people being just plain crazy.

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    i didn't read it in an article, i heard it as it was breaking news. they had an "analyst" discussing the bouncer and he is the one who started the discussion about possible linkage to steroids

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    where are you located? You know who you are...

i think its about time we all started bombarding media places with emails and complaints about this. i for one am sick and tired of all this media bullsh!t about how bad steroids are and i have had enough.
    I had an email sent to me from a magazing in the uk (you guys have it too i think, MAXIM) and they had the story of greg valentino and how his arms blew up due to steroids. i emailed the online editor of maxim and complained about how he was wrong and gave him some facts. obvsiously my email couldnt change, but when you go to the video now, they have changed it from "...due to steroids..." to "...due to bad injections..." after i had explained about him dropping the needles and blowing on them etc.

it might be different though in the US with steroids being legal for us in the UK to posess for personal use, but i now know that i will complain regardless.

i have a myspace blog about steroids that a few friends of mine have been reading up on and commenting (negatively) on so if you wanna read it go for it: http://blog.myspace.com/lightweight_baby

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    long story short... steroids are bad for you - they shrink your penis and give you roid rage so stay away from steroids

just kidding

LONG LIVE DECA !

diezell is offline Senior Member
    the media is so unconsious when it comes to steroids it aint even funny

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    It's about time someone realized the side effects of steroids . Everyone has been abusing them so badly lately, I'm glad the media finally came through to tell the truth.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You know what i think them.

That is because they cant do the dam job right. So they take the easy way out and blam it on something els.

Thread Information