DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member

Barry Bonds Steroid Truth!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

There you have it, a detailed outline of his steroid history. A full story will be published in SI.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    more speculation ....... less facts

chest6 is offline Banned
    yep...he never tested positive for anything? No doubt in my mind he took shit but like..said he was taking deca ...if he messed with deca he woulda came out positive no doubt

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    He's one of the best ever regardless only 500 steals 500 homerun man

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Filed under who gives a shit?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yep...he never tested positive for anything? No doubt in my mind he took shit but like..said he was taking deca...if he messed with deca he woulda came out positive no doubt

no, because there are no tests LOL

there were test last year

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    there were test last year
    voluntary in the mlb, in minor leagues it s mandatory (at least in aaa)

they were random so they were still testing look at Palmeiro

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya they started last year or the year before i dont remember

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    that shits crap they got nothing on him...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    damn near every professional athlete takes gear. i dont understand why everyone finds it so shocking that bonds was doing it too... hell, in that position, you dont really have much of a choice anyway.

copenhagen is offline Member
    wasn't this shit over with last year.....jealousy will drive people to do some dumb stuff. let the man have his peace.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I love this: "Beginning in 1998 with injections in his buttocks of Winstrol , a powerful steroid , Barry Bonds took a wide array...".

Oh yes winny, the absolute maximum in terms of "powerful steroids ".

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I love this: "Beginning in 1998 with injections in his buttocks of Winstrol , a powerful steroid , Barry Bonds took a wide array...".

Oh yes winny, the absolute maximum in terms of "powerful steroids".

In terms of sports its one of the best. Most athletes ranging from boxers to football players would take winstrol over anything else. In the gym winstrol will not give you superhuman strength but in sports its a key to the golden gate. There was no steroid testing in MLB before last year and even so Barry Bonds was taking roids that wouldnt even show up on test results (ex: the cream, the clear, hgh and another designer steroid) He put on a tremendous amount of size in a short period of time, but not only that it was his muscle maturity that showed also. He came into this league as a fast runner in the outfield, base stealer and a semi-powerful hitter. He turned into a slow, extremely powerful slugger. There is only one other person besides Bonds who has created this transition successfully, and that was Jose Canseco.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    In terms of sports its one of the best. Most athletes ranging from boxers to football players would take winstrol over anything else. In the gym winstrol will not give you superhuman strength but in sports its a key to the golden gate. There was no steroid testing in MLB before last year and even so Barry Bonds was taking roids that wouldnt even show up on test results (ex: the cream, the clear, hgh and another designer steroid) He put on a tremendous amount of size in a short period of time, but not only that it was his muscle maturity that showed also. He came into this league as a fast runner in the outfield, base stealer and a semi-powerful hitter. He turned into a slow, extremely powerful slugger. There is only one other person besides Bonds who has created this transition successfully, and that was Jose Canseco.
    Yep, they were both one of the best at HRs/Stolen bases in the beginning-middle part of their careers..but towards the end turned more in solely HR hitters. Hm..

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    I just don't get doing a deca only cycle at his age when he supposedly started on gear. He was supposed to have a great trainer. I could care less if he did take anything or not.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    how does winstrol make you a better athlete than any of the other more potent steroids ? (i have a feeling it has something to do with being vascular, but i'm not quite sure)

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no objection to the fact that winstrol is effective. I am also aware that many athletes prefer winstrol. Why? Well for one, it brings strength gains over weight gains. Hence the reason a sprinter like Ben Johnson would prefer such a substance. Most do not want weight gain, understandbly. Albeit, the author claiming winny as a "powerful steroid " is far fetched.

Thread Information