Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hotstuff is offline Female Member

HELP!! Just started adderall again!

Hey guys. I posted this thread in the q&a forum but didn't get a response so i'm tryng here.
    I started taking adderall again yesterday. been off for about 4 months. The doc prescribed 10mg and i'm taking it at least 5 days a week.
    For the last few weeks I have been taking ephedra daily with my cardio.(instead of clen )
    Does anyone know of any side effects of taking both together? I didn't take them both yesterday....jsut the adderall and I had no appetite all day yesterday, so I can only imagine what taking both together will make me feel like.
    Since adderall is pretty much legalized speed, I'm worried about heart complications from taking that along with ephedra also.
    Any input is appreciated! thanks!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would definitely check this with my healthcare professional!

Sounds like a dangerous combo to me. No one wants you to hurt yourself!

~SC~

thanks swole. i'm defiantely laying off it until i get better info.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i wouldnt take them together hun.

I take rid**** 3 times a day at 10 mg for ADHd and not sure if it's a good idea

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i did a search and it was kind of hard to decifer the info found but it doesn't look like it's a good idea to mix Amphetamines

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    i did a search and it was kind of hard to decifer the info found but it doesn't look like it's a good idea to mix Amphetamines
    thanks for looking for me!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    everyone react different to meds, but in my opinion it would be to many amphetimines at one time, only way i would try it would be to cut the clen next to nothing and see what the 2 would do together at a low dose, i am NO way recomending you to do this, this is what I would do if i was in your shoes for myself.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Well speaking from experience just taking rid****.. i have to eat every 2 hours as it is just to stay at my weight and i eat more than men 2 times my size..

Well speaking from experience just taking rid****.. i have to eat every 2 hours as it is just to stay at my weight and i eat more than men 2 times my size..
    yeah me too. i had to force myself to eat anything yesterday.
    haha,.....easy weight loss!

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i take it to only on weekends but ya it makes me not eat to i hate it i try not to take it at all if possible it messess with me to.

ok....so taking ephedra is out of the question
    any suggestions on what i should take instead? or shouold i just not take anything for burning fat at all?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    ok....so taking ephedra is out of the question
    any suggestions on what i should take instead? or shouold i just not take anything for burning fat at all?
    let me look into it.. I will do some research but i have an appointment with my neurologist next friday if i don't find anything and will ask him

let me look into it.. I will do some research but i have an appointment with my neurologist next friday if i don't find anything and will ask him
    thanks! i'll do some research to and we can compare notes

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop take it the adderal now!!!!

Trust me!

Just send it to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

Trust me!

Just send it to me

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

Trust me!

Just send it to me
    your a tool.. go back in your box

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    call your doc up and ask him

Jack Ruby is offline Banned
    ADDERALL should not be used with any other speedy type meds or supp..only drink small amounts of coffe too.

Jack Ruby is offline Banned
    hottstuff how are you doing...withe meds I take addreallXR 20-30mg a day..it helps me alot

TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member
    I was talking Ritalin and No Explode (Ephedrine)... not a good combo! You would have to be careful specially regarding Hydration as the combination of both would have your metabolism working at an extremely high rate!

WELL... i have been doing ok. i am out now and have to go back to the doc next week. he only put me on 10mg this time cuz i felt weird on 20mg. i doubled up a few times doing 10 around 7:30am and then another 10mg at 3:00pm the times i have done that have been ok. I seem to have a "focused" day and sleep well with no problems. I think it's made a big difference for me overall, but what's crazy is the price of the stuff! I even told my doctor i might double up to see how it affected me and he said ok.....but i did it 6 times and i am out until next month.........my doc was going to prescribe me another 30 days but my insurance would not cover because i got my prescription on the 9th and it's not the 9th of April yet. So if i refill now they will charge me $212 instead of $25!!!! Apparantely my insurance only allows a 30 day prescription at a time.
    Anyhow........it was working great for me but better when i "stacked" the dosage. so don't know what to do about next month. taking 20 at one time made me feel really weird........ but the price of this stuff sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by TENNISADD2005
    I was talking Ritalin and No Explode (Ephedrine)... not a good combo! You would have to be careful specially regarding Hydration as the combination of both would have your metabolism working at an extremely high rate!

after talking to enough people i haven't done the ephedra and the adderral together..........but now that i'm out of the adderall until the 9th i am doing the ephedra again.
    sucks though cuz i don't like the jittery way the ephedra makes me feel.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Man you guys pay alot for these drugs.. My script is only a dollar or so a month..

Hotstuff - ritalin is a controlled prescription here, so i assume its the same in the US, as is adderol. Because they are widely abused by people its watched closely by insurance and the pharmacist.

I take ritalin 3 times a day at 10mgs. If i take a dose too early or there has been a time when i forgot i already took it.. i get kind of dizzy.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IMO doing adderall plus ephedrine is plain stupid, not that you are...but the mixture of the two in itself is

adderall is a methamphetamine...in other words, its basically crystal meth

a VERY powerful stimulant

adding in another stimulant, is very unwise and will be very hard on the body IMO

if your on adderall, that should be PLENTY you dont need ephedrine, watch your cals and you will be fine

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    IMO doing adderall plus ephedrine is plain stupid, not that you are...but the mixture of the two in itself is

adderall is a methamphetamine...in other words, its basically crystal meth

a VERY powerful stimulant

adding in another stimulant, is very unwise and will be very hard on the body IMO

if your on adderall, that should be PLENTY you dont need ephedrine, watch your cals and you will be fine

Are you Tom cruise? If someone takes adderall/ ritalin and really needs to take it for ADHD or ADD, it doesn't feel the same as if you don't have the disorder and take it.

Yes it's a stimulant, but for those who have ADHD it's more of a calming effect than anything.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Sorry i go off sometimes when people say that they r the same adderall and meth etc...

Reason being: there r a lot of things that have similar compounds, but are used for different reasons... and it burns my ass that this is attacked especially when i know the difference the medication can make in someones life.. if they have ADD/ ADHD.

Adderall / ritalin doesn't give those with ADHd and ADD an edge over the competition etc and it is not a crutch...

The choice that some have to make is, do i want to make it through the day and actually finish something, or should i do one, two or a combination of possibly all of the following;

"*Fidgets or squirms excessively.
    *Has difficulty remaining seated.
    *Is easily distracted.
    *Has difficulty following instructions.
    *Has difficulty sustaining attention.
    *Shifts from one activity to another.
    *Often loses things.
    *Often talks excessively.
    *Often interrupts.
    *Often doesn't listen to what is said. "

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you Tom cruise? If someone takes adderall/ ritalin and really needs to take it for ADHD or ADD, it doesn't feel the same as if you don't have the disorder and take it.

Yes it's a stimulant, but for those who have ADHD it's more of a calming effect than anything.
    He wasn't talking about the 'feel'.. he was talking about the CNS effects... and the stress the compound exerts on the body.

Because it doesn't 'feel' stressful doesn't mean that it isn't.

Re: alcohol... etc.

I agree... the addition of another stimulant would be dumb.

Don't get me wrong, like billy i'm not calling Hotstuff dumb, just stating that the drug combo would be.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    He wasn't talking about the 'feel'.. he was talking about the CNS effects... and the stress the compound exerts on the body.

Because it doesn't 'feel' stressful doesn't mean that it isn't.

Re: alcohol... etc.

I agree... the addition of another stimulant would be dumb.

Don't get me wrong, like billy i'm not calling Hotstuff dumb, just stating that the drug combo would be.
    Caffeine etc can have just as detrimental effects, if not taken responsibly

I agree with both of you on the adding stimulants being wrong (ECa stack with the prescribed meds)

I just don't agree with some of what he said.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    bathgate change that avatar you f*cker

i know you guys aren't calling me dumb........and for the record i have not taken both drugs together....that's why i started the thread in the first place....to get feedback.

what i was trying to explain earlier is how pissed off I am at how much the stuff costs for people who actually benefit from it.
    i am out for several days because my doctor said to "experiment" with the dosages. however when the same doctor wanted to prescribe me more than a 30 day dosage in the same month my insurance wanted to charge me quadruple the price. it's ridiculous that this drug has been so abused that the people who benefit from it have to pay cocaine prices!
    On a different note though.....does anyone take adderall 2 times daily? I ask because 20 seemed too strong and 10 seemed too low.. but when i took 10 twice a day it seemed to work very well. it just sucks that to do it this way costs a fortune!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i know you guys aren't calling me dumb........and for the record i have not taken both drugs together....that's why i started the thread in the first place....to get feedback.

what i was trying to explain earlier is how pissed off I am at how much the stuff costs for people who actually benefit from it.
    i am out for several days because my doctor said to "experiment" with the dosages. however when the same doctor wanted to prescribe me more than a 30 day dosage in the same month my insurance wanted to charge me quadruple the price. it's ridiculous that this drug has been so abused that the people who benefit from it have to pay cocaine prices!
    On a different note though.....does anyone take adderall 2 times daily? I ask because 20 seemed too strong and 10 seemed too low.. but when i took 10 twice a day it seemed to work very well. it just sucks that to do it this way costs a fortune!
    Hun usually you build up your dosage and see how it goes..

Can you split the pil? Try taking 15mg. It's what i do sometimes for my ritalin. I'm scheduled to take itevery 3 hours, but i experiement all time and take less by splicing the last dose.

And again you poor americans with the hig medication cost. One good thing about being a Canadian with health care.

I was going to take Adderall orignally but they took it off the market here.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    O man I wish I could get prescribed adderall that stuff is amazing. but as for taking the both togeather, it sure as hell will wire the hell out of you!

Miz it's a capsule so i can't split it. it's an extended release and the little pellets are mixed in with some other pellets that aren't really anything...so when you split you never get the correct half.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Miz it's a capsule so i can't split it. it's an extended release and the little pellets are mixed in with some other pellets that aren't really anything...so when you split you never get the correct half.
    That horrible..

I see what your saying

Rit comes like this

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i use 20's but the trick to making them not f' u up is to take them w/ food early morning EVERY DAY when u skip days and start back up thats not good.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Hotstuff -

Adderall and any other forms of amphetamines or metabolism increasing agents combined can be harmful at certain doseages.

In my opinion, Adderall can be just as bad as other perscription and even non perscription amphetamines.

I would suggest talking it over with your doctor, as many have reccomended.

Here are some interesting facts about Adderall:

Amphetamines are stimulants that affect the central nervous system. Medically they are used to treat depression, obesity, and other conditions.

In addition to the physical effects of amphetamines, users report feeling restless, anxious and moody. Increased doses intensify the effects, and users may become excited or talkative and experience a false sense of self-confidence or superiority. They may behave in a bizarre manner; some become aggressive and hostile.

Prolonged use of amphetamines can lead to malnutrition and vitamin deficiencies, skin disorders, ulcers, lack of sleep, weight loss and depression. Frequent use of large amounts of amphetamines can cause brain damage that results in speech and thought disturbances.

Note: "Speed" is used to refer to amphetamine, methamphetamine, methylphenidate (Ritalin), and other strong stimulants that feel something like amphetamine.

Addiction and Withdrawal #
    Users of large amounts of amphetamines over a long period of time can develop an amphetamine psychosis, which is a mental disorder similar to paranoid schizophrenia. The psychosis is manifested by hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Bizarre, sometime violent, behavior is exhibited by those with amphetamine psychosis. Symptoms usually disappear within a few weeks after drug use stops.

Withdrawal Symptoms
    Amphetamines have the potential to produce tolerance, which means that increased amounts of the drug are needed to achieve the desired effects. Withdrawal symptoms can occur when use of amphetamines is stopped abruptly. Users may experience fatigue; long, disturbed periods of sleep; irritability; intense hunger, and moderate to severe depression. The length and severity of the depression is related to how much and how often amphetamines were used.

* craving
    * exhaustion
    * depression
    * mental confusion
    * restlessness and insomnia
    * deep or disturbed sleep lasting up to 48 hours
    * extreme hunger
    * psychotic reaction
    * anxiety reactions

Treatment (from FADAA)
    Medical treatments include the use of antidepressant agents such as imipramine, desipramine, amitriptyline, dosepin, trazodone, or fluoxetine (Prozac). These affect serotonin, the neurotransmitter in the brain that deals with both depression and drug craving.

Sedatives such as Dalmane, chloral hydrate, Librium, phenobarbital, or even Valium are used, very carefully, on a short-term basis to treat anxiety or sleep disturbance problems. Antipsychotic medications such as Haldol, Thorazine, and others are also used to buffer the effects of unbalanced dopamine, the neurotransmitter that moderates paranoia and pleasurable sensation.

In addition to treating the physical and psychological aspects of craving, treatment providers should stress group counseling and peer pressure for compulsive amphetamine users, as these forms of therapy work well for this population.

Effects of use During Pregnancy #
    It is possible for babies of mothers who use amphetamines to be born with:

* cardiac defects
    * cleft palate
    * birth defects
    * addiction and withdrawal

Overdose #
    (from PDR 1998's amphetamine prescription information)
    Individual patient response to amphetamines varies widely. While toxic symptoms occasionally occur as an idiosyncracy at dosages as low as 2mg, they are rare with doses of less than 15mg; 30mg can produce severe reactions, yet doses of 400 to 500mg are not necessarily fatal. In rats, the oral LD50 of dextroamphetamine sulfate is 96.8 mg/kg.

Symptoms
    Manifestations of acute overdosage with amphetamines include restlessness, tremor, hyperreflexia, rapid respiration, confusion, assaultiveness, hallucinations, panic states, hyperpyrexia, and rhabdomyolysis.

Fatigue and depression usually follow the central stimulation.

Cardiovascular effects include arrhythmias, hypertension or hypotension, and circulatory collapse.

Gastrointestinal symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps. Fatal poisoning is usually preceded by convulsions and coma.

Treatment
    Consult with a Certified Poison Control Center for up-to-date guidance and advice. Management of acute amphetamine intoxication is largely symptomatic and includes gastric lavage, administration of activated charcoal, administration of a cathartic and sedation. Experience with hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis is inadequate to permit recommendation in this regard. Acidification of the urine increases amphetamine excretion, but is believed to increase risk of acute renal failure if myoglobinuria is present. If acute, severe hypertension complicates amphetamine overdosage, administration of intravenous phentolamine (Regitine (r) CIBA) has been suggested. However a gradual drop in blood pressure will usually result when sufficient sedation has been achieved. Chlorpromazine antagonizes the central stimulation effects of amphetamines and can be used to treat amphetamine intoxication.

Here are the health effects of using amphetamines: (References below)

Health risks and problems associated with amphetamine use:

* Agitation, Inability to Concentrate: In some users, increasing with dose, amphetamine causes agitation, restlessness, and inability to concentrate or focus.
    Frequency: uncommon, increasing with dose.
    Certainty: clear causation.
    * Cardiovascular Stress: Increased heart rate and blood pressure. Tachycardia (fast heart) and palpitations are common at high doses.
    Frequency: very common.
    * Heart Attack & Hypertensive Crisis: With higher doses and for vulnerable individuals, Cardiovascular Stress can precipitate severe hypertensive crises and Heart Attacks.
    Frequency: uncommon.
    * Stroke: Increases risk of stroke as dose increases.
    Frequency: unknown.
    Certainty: medium. [Kaku 1990, Lambrecht 1993]
    * Overheating: High doses can cause overheating (hyperthermia) which can be dangerous in certain environments or for vulnerable people.
    Frequency: common.
    * Poor Sleep Quality: Mild sleep disruptions are very common and include difficulty falling asleep and poor sleep quality.
    Frequency: typical.
    * Sleep Deprivation: Repeated dosing can lead to lack of sleep for days on end, resulting in cognitive impairment, poor judgement, confusion, hallucinations, and paranoia.
    Frequency: typical with repeated dosing.
    * Bad Driving: Lack of sleep can lead to impaired judgement and poor driving.
    Frequency: common with sleep deprivation.
    Certainty: link established.
    * Poor Diet: Reduced appetite and reduced enjoyment of eating can lead to poor diet which, over time, can lead to poor general health, oral health and skin tone, and increased physical and mental stress.
    Frequency: common with chronic use.
    * Stress & Oxidative Damage: Methamphetamine causes stress to the body and mind and causes an increase in oxidative stress in blood and tissues. At very high doses and frequencies of use, organ damage and premature aging may occur.
    Certainty: some evidence.
    * Damage to Teeth and Gums #: Jaw tension can lead to teeth grinding (bruxia/bruxism) and permanent wear and cracking. Long-term use of amphetamines can result in tooth rot (dental caries) and loss of teeth. [Shaner 2002] Regular amphetamine use can lead to gingivitis (inflammation of the gums). This may be the result of prolonged dry mouth which can cause the gums to become inflamed, worsening oral health. [Hasan 2004].
    * Paranoia: Using recreational (higher) doses of amphetamines more than once per day or for several days in a row can cause mild to moderate paranoid ideation in some users. The paranoid thinking can cause lasting problems and the paranoia can sometimes last for days or weeks after use ceases. Regular amphetamine use (and lack of sleep) can cause paranoid, delusional thinking and sometimes auditory and visual hallucinations (usually barely audible or on the periphery of vision). Chronic, high dose use may lead to long term mental health problems. [Nurse's PDR 2005]
    Certainty: some evidence [self reports].
    * Risky Sex: Euphoria, altered mental state, and altered sense of control at recreational doses can lead to risky sexual behavior. [ Self Reports ]
    * Dry Mucus Membranes: Dried mucus membranes can lead to bloody noses, painful sinus dryness, and increased likelihood of sinus infections.
    * Dry Skin, Picking at the Skin: Regular amphetamine use is associated with a drying of the skin and increased itchyness. Obsessively picking or pulling at the skin (sometimes until it bleeds) is reported in many people after higher dose, frequent use of methamphetamine.
    * Neurotoxicity (Methamphetamine): At high doses, methamphetamine causes damage to dopamine and serotonin neurons in the brain [Seiden 1976, Thompson 2004]. Long term use may lead to noticeable neurological and behavioral problems. This effect is well documented with methamphetamine in mice and now largely confirmed in humans; behavioral/clinical effects of this damage is not well documented in humans [Hanson 2004].
    Certainty: link established in rodents, exact nature unclear in humans.
    * Neurotoxicity (D/L-Amphetamine): Neurotoxicity with D/L amphetamine (most of what is prescribed as medications) is not as well documented, but at very high doses and frequencies, neurotoxicity does occur in mice and rats. [Jonsson 1982]
    Certainty: unknown.
    * Rhabdomyolysis and Kidney Damage: Breakdown of muscle fibers usually caused by overheating and overstimulation. High-dose use can result in rhabdomyolysis, causing large amounts of proteins to be released into the blood. Urine becomes dark as the rhabdomyolysis increases and the kidneys can suffer mild to severe damage. [Chan 1994, Lan 1998].
    Frequency: rare.
    Certainty: some direct evidence.
    * Dangerous to combine with other stimulants: Amphetamines used with MDMA appear to cause damage to the dopamine neurons in the brain [Reneman 2002]. Amphetamines combined with other stimulants can substantially increase the risk of dangerous hyperthermia (overheating), rhabdomyolysis (breakdown of muscles), and other related health problems.
    * Death: Usually resuling from cardiac arrest, stroke, or hyperthermia. Acute renal failure associated with rhabdomyolysis, acidosis, and ischemic renal failure also is associated with methamphetamine fatalities. Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation also reported. [Lan 1998].
    Frequency: rare.

Health benefits associated with amphetamine use:

* Reduced Appetite: Although still prescribed to aid in weight loss, the recognized cardiovascular risks of using amphetamines now make their prescription for weight loss far less common than in the past. The prevalence of "weight loss only" non-prescription use of amphetamines is impossible to gauge.
    * Attention Deficit Disorder: Amphetamines are widely prescribed for use in treating moderate to severe cases of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) in both children and adults. Attention-improving doses tend to be low doses (3-20mg of methamphetamine oral), although dosages are higher for tolerated individuals.
    Frequency: effective for some.
    * Attention / Wakefulness: In low doses and used infrequently, amphetamine increases wakefulness and attentiveness in users. It is used by truckers, the military, and others who need to stay awake for long periods of time. Wakefulness can be important for safety when operating machinery.
    * Dry Mucus Membranes: Dried mucus membranes can reduce allergy and cold symptoms.
    Frequency: common. Certainty: link established.

Warnings:

* Do not take amphetamines if you are using, or have used an MAO Inhibitor within the last 2 weeks.
    o MAOIs include harmine & harmaline, as well as many antidepressants.
    o Check with a doctor if you're unsure whether your medication contains MAOIs.
    o When combined with MAOIs, amphetamines can cause "serotonin syndrome" with fever, hypertension, and arrhythmias.
    * Regular or frequent amphetamine use can lead to dependence.
    * Regular amphetamine users experience tolerance and require increased dosages to achieve the same level of effects.

References:

* Hasan AA, Ciancio S. Relationship between amphetamine ingestion and gingival enlargement. Pediatr Dent. 2004 Sep-Oct;26(5):396-400.
    * Shaner JW. Caries associated with methamphetamine abuse. J Mich Dent Assoc. 2002 Sep;84(9):42-7.
    * Nurse's PDR 2005
    * Hanson GR, Rau KS, Fleckenstein AE.The methamphetamine experience: a NIDA partnership. Neuropharmacology. 2004;47 Suppl 1:92-100.
    * Itzhak Y, Achat-Mendes C. Methamphetamine and MDMA (ecstasy) neurotoxicity: 'of mice and men'. IUBMB Life. 2004 May;56(5):249-55.
    * Thompson PM, Hayashi KM, Simon SL, Geaga JA, Hong MS, Sui Y, Lee JY, Toga AW, Ling W, London ED. Structural abnormalities in the brains of human subjects who use methamphetamine. J Neurosci. 2004 Jun 30;24(26):6028-36.
    * Seiden LS, Fischman MW, Schuster CR. Long-term methamphetamine induced changes in brain catecholamines in tolerant rhesus monkeys. Drug Alcohol Depend 1976;1(3):215Ð9.
    * Jonsson G, Nwanze E.Selective (+)-amphetamine neurotoxicity on striatal dopamine nerve terminals in the mouse. Br J Pharmacol. 1982 Oct;77(2):335-45.
    * Lan KC, Lin YF, Yu FC, Lin CS, Chu P. Clinical manifestations and prognostic features of acute methamphetamine intoxication. J Formos Med Assoc. 1998 Aug;97(8):528-33.
    * Chan P, Chen JH, Lee MH, Deng JF. Fatal and nonfatal methamphetamine intoxication in the intensive care unit. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1994;32(2):147-55.
    * Kaku DA, Lowenstein DH. Emergence of recreational drug abuse as a major risk factor for stroke in young adults. Ann Intern Med. 1990 Dec 1;113(11):821-7.
    * Lambrecht GL, Malbrain ML, Chew SL, Baeck E, Verbraeken H.Intranasal caffeine and amphetamine causing stroke. Acta Neurol Belg. 1993;93(3):146-9.
    * Richards JR, Johnson EB, Stark RW, Derlet RW.Methamphetamine abuse and rhabdomyolysis in the ED: a 5-year study. Am J Emerg Med. 1999 Nov;17(7):681-5.
    * Kendrick WC, Hull AR, Knochel JP. Rhabdomyolysis and shock after intravenous amphetamine administration. Ann Intern Med. 1977 Apr;86(4):381-7.

I personally wouldn't suggest combining the two together (Adderall and an ECA stack). It may be harmful to you.

Best of luck, keep us posted if you hear of anything new.

LAG

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I guess the biggest concern is that people use it inproperly or abuse it.

Personally i haven't ever taken more than im supposed to and don't crave to do so either.

In regards to tolerance, I don't take it for about 5 days every 2 months or so, something which i have found to be very beneficial. I tend to skip weekends as well - just to ensure it still remains effective. 9this works for me) I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with me during those 5 days.. im hyper as hell

I guess the biggest concern is that people use it inproperly or abuse it.

Personally i haven't ever taken more than im supposed to and don't crave to do so either.

In regards to tolerance, I don't take it for about 5 days every 2 months or so, something which i have found to be very beneficial. I tend to skip weekends as well - just to ensure it still remains effective. 9this works for me) I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with me during those 5 days.. im hyper as hell
    see im more hyper when off it
    ADHD TO THE RESCUE!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    see im more hyper when off it
    ADHD TO THE RESCUE!!
    same.. my friends can't handle my energy

same.. my friends can't handle my energy
    yes and we fat kids should never be hyper.. thats just skarry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast