Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to anyone rich

LX-1 is offline Banned

to anyone rich

how did you get rich?

LX-1 is offline Banned
    i got 300k an i think ima open up a dunkin donuts.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I can think of a much easier way of making money from that 300K, you could really double it in no time, lol

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    how did you get rich?
    Send me 50 bucks and I'll tell ya!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I can think of a much easier way of making money from that 300K, you could really double it in no time, lol
    fold it in half

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    You could use it to get into stocks and shares but you must be prepared to loose money as well as make it and know when to get out. Id start off with £10,000 but would also get some advice about which shares are about to increase in price.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    We dont have that shop in canada

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    In Massachusetts, you can open a Dunkin Donuts pretty much anywhere and make it successful.
    There are 4 Dunkin Donuts within a 1/4 mile stretch on the same road next to my school, yes 4 in a 1/4 mile, and they are all busy all the time

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    We dont have that shop in canada
    ?????????

im prettu sure we do

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    how did you get rich?
    i sold my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i sold my ass
    ...then bought 10 lottery tickets with the profits

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    i got 300k an i think ima open up a dunkin donuts.
    how did u make that

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    how did u make that up
    ^that's what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    ^that's what I was thinking
    haha

need to get money

Streaker is offline Member
    Buy some Real Estate.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    lot of good franchises out there. subway is still going well. pannera bread seems to be the new thing on the east coast. quiznos died down a bit. whatever you decide research, research, research!!!!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like streakers idea too. real estate.

Brazil is offline Member
    invest in brazil. If you do some reading youll see you can easily get 2% per month thats 24% per year well actually more cause you have that extra 2% everymonth. i have an american friend here he some times gets over 5% and when percentage drops he invests into another area all online. He does this investing at banco do brazil you will see that brazil has highest interest rates any where in the world no joke.....

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    In Massachusetts, you can open a Dunkin Donuts pretty much anywhere and make it successful.
    There are 4 Dunkin Donuts within a 1/4 mile stretch on the same road next to my school, yes 4 in a 1/4 mile, and they are all busy all the time
    HAHAHA ME TOO!!! thats so funny even iced coffee is popular in the winter lol i cant drive anywhere without seeing one!

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    invest in brazil. If you do some reading youll see you can easily get 2% per month thats 24% per year well actually more cause you have that extra 2% everymonth. i have an american friend here he some times gets over 5% and when percentage drops he invests into another area all online. He does this investing at banco do brazil you will see that brazil has highest interest rates any where in the world no joke.....
    What exactly is he investing in?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I invented a new medical technology. Getting patents was the easy part. Next I had to contend with the FDA in the US. This was nothing compared to the medical device directive of Europe. I aslo cleared the device through the ministry of health labor and welfare of Japan. The device is manufactured in Taiwan and licensed out through Asia and Europe. I persoanally sell the devices in the US through a company I started. My first account was the US military. I personally earn approximately $900 per patient that utilizes our device and we see already see thousands of patients in the US monthly. I did not always have money and I just started this project 4 years ago. I am not a doctor, I just had a good idea and the patience to stick with it.

open a gym...thats what i would do

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    all McDonalds restaurants make 1 million a year pure profit

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I invented a new medical technology. Getting patents was the easy part. Next I had to contend with the FDA in the US. This was nothing compared to the medical device directive of Europe. I aslo cleared the device through the ministry of health labor and welfare of Japan. The device is manufactured in Taiwan and licensed out through Asia and Europe. I persoanally sell the devices in the US through a company I started. My first account was the US military. I personally earn approximately $900 per patient that utilizes our device and we see already see thousands of patients in the US monthly. I did not always have money and I just started this project 4 years ago. I am not a doctor, I just had a good idea and the patience to stick with it.
    sounds like a sweet deal......what's the device do?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    My neighbor makes mass amounts of cash in liquior stores and laundry mats. Laundry mats= all cash. I make money by,,,,,,well you don't wanna know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    My neighbor makes mass amounts of cash in liquior stores and laundry mats. Laundry mats= all cash. I make money by,,,,,,well you don't wanna know!!!
    He owns 'em or he's a stick up guy?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    put it on black on roulette in vegas,

seriously, the way to make money,or at least for me, was investing in real estate, if you know an area the is up and coming buy some houses, rent them out, that will pay the mortgage itself, and then in 3 to 5 years sell them, i bought a house 2 years ago, and it tripled in price since then all because of location, it was a complete accident, but it was the easiest money i ever made doing absolutely no work at all

also, considering togo into bussiness for yourself is another right move, no matter what it is. in most cases damn near hard to get ahead working for someone else in life, they pay you just enough to come back everyday, but not nearly what you are worth! i started my own bussiness almost 2 years ago, i was scared shitless putting up all the money and not making profit in the begining. now i am out of the red and making money, alot more than i did working for anyone else and i work a hell of alot less. being in bussiness for yourself is alot of work and stress, but when it pays, it really pays!pick something you like, if it is the donut bussiness, make sure you can handle the early hours and that comes with that particular bussiness, do your homework, you dont want to invest in something you know very little aout or dont really care for

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    seriously, the way to make money,or at least for me, was investing in real estate, if you know an area the is up and coming buy some houses, rent them out, that will pay the mortgage itself, and then in 3 to 5 years sell them, i bought a house 2 years ago, and it tripled in price since then all because of location, it was a complete accident, but it was the easiest money i ever made doing absolutely no work at all
    I agree with that. Buying cheap places, doing them up and selling/renting them for large amounts is always a good way to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I agree with that. Buying cheap places, doing them up and selling/renting them for large amounts is always a good way to make money.
    and t is easy, all you do is paint and fix the place and flip it

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    sounds like a sweet deal......what's the device do?
    I do not want to give it away too much, but in general terms, its allows amputees to once again control the movement of an artificial hand using the same cognitive thought process previously needed to articulate their hand. It was in "Stuff" magazine last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I do not want to give it away too much, but in general terms, its allows amputees to once again control the movement of an artificial hand using the same cognitive thought process previously needed to articulate their hand. It was in "Stuff" magazine last month.
    wow......that's awesome

Brazil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    What exactly is he investing in?

invests in various things the bank has a list of things. Hes constantly pulling money and changing investments. He jsut looks at trends and when they drop put it into something else. a simple bank account (saving) gets you over ten percent which is unheard of in usa. The more money you have the more you make here cause not alot of people have money.....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    own a bank..

cost is typically $100,000 for a controlling seat on the board of directors..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    how did u make that
    by living with expenses under 1k a month and doing anything i could to make money on the side, i dont really have a whole 300k but close to it.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    also, considering togo into bussiness for yourself is another right move, no matter what it is. in most cases damn near hard to get ahead working for someone else in life, they pay you just enough to come back everyday, but not nearly what you are worth! i started my own bussiness almost 2 years ago, i was scared shitless putting up all the money and not making profit in the begining. now i am out of the red and making money, alot more than i did working for anyone else and i work a hell of alot less. being in bussiness for yourself is alot of work and stress, but when it pays, it really pays!pick something you like, if it is the donut bussiness, make sure you can handle the early hours and that comes with that particular bussiness, do your homework, you dont want to invest in something you know very little aout or dont really care for
    really good advices bro, i appreciate it. . .

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    own a bank..

cost is typically $100,000 for a controlling seat on the board of directors..
    that sounds good. . . could you give me more details. . ? maybe a link . . .? thanks!

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    sounds good, i dont know how safe id feel putting my money out there though. . .is there insurance for your money like in the us, or if something like a bank goes bankrupt or gets robbed your money will get taken?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information