Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member

Sexual friendships

OK heres the deal. Im a single father, with like no time for a serious relationship right now. I meet alot of woman who want to have a relationship. When i tell them my story about not having the time to dedicate too it, it always evolves into a conversation about just hooking up once in a while for sex. Im all for that for sure. No commitment. Just go out here and there, have a few drinks, and go home and slam the shit out of eachother. Ive kind of trained myself not too get attatched. The woman always say, oh yeah im fine with that, I understand and I wont ask for anything more. Ya ok, wateva. It seems everyone I try this with always end up getting attatched at some point, and they start to have feelings. Thats when I say hey, im all done with this cause you started too get too close. Then they become like mortal enemies.
    Is it possible to ever have a relationship like this, without feelings becoming involved. Im sure im not the only one here whose been in this position. I guess it would be interesting to hear what some of you think, wether it would be from experience or just an opinion.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Me and an old girlfriend from 4 years ago are doing this.. and its been going good so far like 6 months or so (knock on wood)

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    OK heres the deal. Im a single father, with like no time for a serious relationship right now. I meet alot of woman who want to have a relationship. When i tell them my story about not having the time to dedicate too it, it always evolves into a conversation about just hooking up once in a while for sex. Im all for that for sure. No commitment. Just go out here and there, have a few drinks, and go home and slam the shit out of eachother. Ive kind of trained myself not too get attatched. The woman always say, oh yeah im fine with that, I understand and I wont ask for anything more. Ya ok, wateva. It seems everyone I try this with always end up getting attatched at some point, and they start to have feelings. Thats when I say hey, im all done with this cause you started too get too close. Then they become like mortal enemies.
    Is it possible to ever have a relationship like this, without feelings becoming involved. Im sure im not the only one here whose been in this position. I guess it would be interesting to hear what some of you think, wether it would be from experience or just an opinion.
    they all become attached... been there, done that, got the t-shirt.... keep doing what your doing... but, it's inevitable that you'll aquire enemies...

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    before i was married/dating i used to have two friends one of them an ex from years past used just hook when we werent gettin much then if we met someone just leave it alone was fine.the other was someone i new from being a kid we just had sex if we happened to bump into each other,not sure if that helped any but if i had to sum up my exp id say it can work,i think some people are more susceptible than others(girls).good luck.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Booty Call!

solid-d is offline Member
    U want a girl like that try my ex GF.. Hell why u think i dumped her?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    me and my hand manage it fine... altho i have always been attached to it

Brazil is offline Member
    i still **** my wife but going out with another today......

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess if you start doing it often with someone then they do start to have feelings because they know more about you. They less you talk to them about your life and who you are the less likely they will get attached.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    they all become attached

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    they all become attached
    agreed

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i know what you mean, but iahte when you go into it like that and you get attached and the girl turns the tables bwahaha

im in one of those right now...

i know i know...i broke like the holy rule of being a guy...tisk tisk

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    It ends bad, but getting there is fun

I say slam em till ya find one ya like..

The younger the better. Your 31, you need a 19 year old...

Streaker is offline Member
    They all become attached but who cares. Girls like that are a dime a dozen. Before my current g/f I would keep a 2 girl 2 week rotation. I would always try to meet a girl a week and only hook up with them for 2 weeks. That way one is always coming in while the other is going out.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    They all become attached but who cares. Girls like that are a dime a dozen. Before my current g/f I would keep a 2 girl 2 week rotation. I would always try to meet a girl a week and only hook up with them for 2 weeks. That way one is always coming in while the other is going out.
    guess depends what end you're on..

I wouldn't date a guy who had a rotating door and don't think much of the chicks coming out of it

Streaker is offline Member
    I was always surprised too. I was very open about it. It's funny if a girl told me that I would tell her to F off, but I would say from the start I was just having fun and there was no chance of anything more then that. I guess then it would become a chalange and they would think they would be the one to change me.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    women are emotional. they never seperate their hearts from their vaginas

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    You speak the gospel man !

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Men r assholes they need to separate shit from their mouths..

(I don't mean this but i hate generalizations )

I adore men.. not all of them but don't think you're all the same

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexN343
    You speak the gospel man !
    Ok

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I think its possible but not likely. I've had that and it was real nice. Lately though I hate the idea of risking it. Who needs the mess?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    i can give you psychological reason why it always gets emotional from what i know..
    #1) sex is a form of energy just like emotional intimacy
    so you have sex with a chick and everythings great
    you keep having sex with a chick and depending on how frequently you get laid by DIFFERENT chicks will dictate how long it is before you get bored with given chick.
    #2) level of sexual gratification declines for one person and energy gap is created by another person.(cause of less sexual energy)
    #3) inorder to compensate for sexual energy defecit equilibirum is acheived by filling the gap with emotional energy.
    #4) energy imbalance (stimuli) causes response- people start a relationship or withdraw from all sexual activity.
    lemme know if you agree as im studyn to be a relationship therapist and need to get my shit on cue.

I contribute alot of the emotions to good sex. I like to think that i know what a woman likes in bed. Im a huge fan of foreplay. Touchin, rubbin, kissin, lickin, biting. I almost rather kiss and lick than actual all out f***in. Not all the time of course. Most woman dont get that. Most guys just like to f*ck. I dont. Theres nothin like kissin and lickin a womans body. Just to feel my hands and tongue all over her, is a MAJOR turn on for me. I view sex in this way. I want that chic to say to herself 10 years from now, wow that guy Shaun was like the greatest lover I ever had. Thats how I approach it. Just like sports. You want people too look back and say, wow, he was the best.
    Last edited by AllGearedUp; 03-16-2006 at 11:59 PM.

I contribute alot of the emotions to good sex. I like to think that i know what a woman likes in bed. Im a huge fan of foreplay. Touchin, rubbin, kissin, lickin, biting. I almost rather kiss and lick than actual all out f***in. Not all the time of course. Most woman dont get that. Most guys just like to f*ck. I dont. Theres nothin like kissin and lickin a womans body. Just to feel my hands and tongue all over her, is a MAJOR turn on for me. I view sex in this way. I want that chic to say to herself 10 years from now, wow that guy Shaun was like the greatest lover I ever had. Thats how I approach it. Just like sports. You want people too look back and say, wow, he was the best.
    i agree its not all about just get to banging...all the time
    the most highlights for me is before it..flirting, touching kissing ect.
    i feel it builds it up and makes my expierence evern more worth while..these are usually the 'best' times and usualy take up a decent amount of time.dont get me wrong the quick ones here and there are necessary and can be fun as well but not the same feeling

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    i agree its not all about just get to banging...all the time
    the most highlights for me is before it..flirting, touching kissing ect.
    i feel it builds it up and makes my expierence evern more worth while..these are usually the 'best' times and usualy take up a decent amount of time.dont get me wrong the quick ones here and there are necessary and can be fun as well but not the same feeling
    Amen man. good too see guys thinkin like this.

Amen man. good too see guys thinkin like this.
    yeah i think most girls enjoy it more as well.

ps stalone looks so gay in your avatar bwahah sorry

kinda like how i would image anabolic ceo on spring break with his pink cowboy hat HAHAHA

com'on carlos i know your around to get in on making fun with the pink cowboy hat that is.

Yeah, the shirt makes the man. I didnt tell him too look gay. No apology needed.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I contribute the fact that u guys need sex friend to the fact you cant get a woman to really stay with you.. .. I know you love the fact i play the devils advocate..

On another note sex friends usually come over at nite .. meaning they don't have to look at you in the lite.. that says something

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    They never last. Get'm while its hot and lonely. That's about the best you can do.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    On another note sex friends usually come over at nite .. meaning they don't have to look at you in the lite.. that says something
    What does it say?

I contribute the fact that u guys need sex friend to the fact you cant get a woman to really stay with you.. .. I know you love the fact i play the devils advocate..

Ouch. Thats usually why I let them go, cause they want to stay. Its the total opposite.

lil'Taylor is offline Tied up by WEBB

Nice call misfit! Lay it to 'em

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I had a chic come over and bang me then get up and leave seconds after. I started to feel cheap after the 4th time! hahaha NOT. True story though, she would get up and high tail it out my door. One day I asked her why she does that and she said "I though that's what you wanted me to do" Poor woman.

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member

damn, I'm in one of those right now and I thought something might evolve out of it. The concensus seems to be that eventually women catch feelings after awhile and though I thought I wouldn't catch feelings, I think the tables have been turned on me. She'll beg me to spend the night but she will give me mixed signals like she doesn't want to get attached, that is what makes me want her more.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer

f*ck i can't get anything......at all.....nothing nada......kill me already

Dude. Your not gonna get laid sittin at your f**kin comp.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    fvck buddies are great ........ as long as everyone knows their role

slob is offline Member
    i agree 100%
    In the beginning I was more concerned about what I got out of it but I soon learned then if you do a good job , you have them coming back for more.
    When they're bored they don't think about the guy that was 'ok' they think about the one that was the best they ever had.
    top stuff AllGearedUp

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    in a guys mind its a perfect situation in a girls warped fu*cked up universe at some point it goes from a casual **** to you using her at that point you need to jump ship. I usually set another one up right before the boiling point so there is no down time.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Dude. Your not gonna get laid sittin at your f**kin comp.
    i don't sit here all the time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information