Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member

Angry What Would You DO GF goes to strip club.PLEASE HELP

OK the girl i have been in love with the last year told me jst now she went to a male strip club and never told me about it until now....she should have been honest to begin with, i would at least have been better about it.Right? Im very faithful and i would not even do it without her permission...call me whipped or whatever but that is the way i am...old fashioned...please give me oponions....Thanks

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Did she just go and watch?
    So long as she didn't suck off a stripper, stop being such a girl and enjoy the fact that you've got a horny girlfriend!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro.....i date a goddamn stripper....nothing is worse than that.

no....she paricipated i dont know exactly what she did though... and it goes beyond her being horny trust me...thats pretty f'd up having some dude grinding all over your chick...the only difference is he gets payed for it...other than that there is no difference. This is not the first time somthing like this has happened...an old crush of hers kissed her a while ago and she tells me she had no control over it...yea right its not like he held a gun to her head...god knows what else has happened... she leaves at least twice a week to "stay at home"(we are at college) but even one of her teachers said she has a boyfriend back at home....

not to mention i have to think about my g/f rubbing her ass on other peoples dicks and rubbing her tits on them...its no contact so he cant touch her. Topless only. Basically dry fvcking....yeah deal with that one.....Damn, i date a slut. I'm breaking up with her in a half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    no....she paricipated i dont know exactly what she did though... and it goes beyond her being horny trust me...thats pretty f'd up having some dude grinding all over your chick...the only difference is he gets payed for it...other than that there is no difference. This is not the first time somthing like this has happened...an old crush of hers kissed her a while ago and she tells me she had no control over it...yea right its not like he held a gun to her head...god knows what else has happened... she leaves at least twice a week to "stay at home"(we are at college) but even one of her teachers said she has a boyfriend back at home....

Yeah sounds like she's playin you if she's gotta b/f back at home. I'd say ditch the bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I honestly dont get that...no offense....i had a buddy who did that and he was real cool with that for a while but most likely it will get to you....IMO...but she will get used to the money and not wanna quit which is very likely to happen

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If she hid it from you, and didnt tell you until now, whos to say shes not hiding anything else from you. If I was in your shoes id ditch her, it would be one thing if she told you before hand, but thats not the case. Just my.02

Yeah sounds like she's playin you if she's gotta b/f back at home. I'd say ditch the bitch.
    Thats what im thinkning but i have no real proof and have no f'n idea of how to get it....she says she loves me and i honestly dont know if anyother girl would...i know i sound like a little bitch, and trust me im not afraid of being alone or anything, but its how i feel...on the other hand i just wanna say f her and get on with my life...take care of me

Thanks guys for your help

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to get rid of her, not to get personal or anything but you seem very jealous and a little insecure. I am the jealous type as well, you cant help it, but it just means that situations like this...kissing ex's, going to strip clubs will get you more wound up then it would other people. Also how does her teacher know shes got a bf back home LMAO, i just find that funny...
    But in all seriousness just get rid of her, its not worth the heartache. If she is being dishonest and especially about things that really matter to you and get to you then she is being a bitch and you should dump her.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    If she hid it from you, and didnt tell you until now, whos to say shes not hiding anything else from you. If I was in your shoes id ditch her, it would be one thing if she told you before hand, but thats not the case. Just my.02

Exactly what i said...great minds think alike

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Some guys have all the luck....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    ...great minds think alike
    damn right, now just from the things youve said I bet you your gonna worry a lil about her now, not trust her as much, right? **** that, you dont need to deal with that, so like i said before.....................

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    OK the girl i have been in love with the last year told me jst now she went to a male strip club and never told me about it until now....she should have been honest to begin with, i would at least have been better about it.Right? Im very faithful and i would not even do it without her permission...call me whipped or whatever but that is the way i am...old fashioned...please give me oponions....Thanks

I let my girl go to one of those 'male reviews' a while ago...and at first I was fine with the idea, because I trust her ya know....But after a week it really got to me and I told her straight up it bothered me but I wasn't gonna do the hole controlling thing...Well guess what, when her friends asked her to go again for another friends birthday, she declined without even asking me or anything, just because she knows it makes me uncomfortable. Now that is a girl who really cares about ya...A girl who will lie like that and do it anyway, does not feel as strongly for you, as you do for her, those are the plain and simple facts. The sooner you face it and get on with it, the less hard it will be to deal with...Sorry bro...

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I would get rid of her. The strip club thing would pi$$ me off enough to do it, but a teacher saying that she had a bf back home would absolutely be cause enough to end it.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Punt that c*nt to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You need to get rid of her, not to get personal or anything but you seem very jealous and a little insecure. I am the jealous type as well, you cant help it, but it just means that situations like this...kissing ex's, going to strip clubs will get you more wound up then it would other people. Also how does her teacher know shes got a bf back home LMAO, i just find that funny...
    But in all seriousness just get rid of her, its not worth the heartache. If she is being dishonest and especially about things that really matter to you and get to you then she is being a bitch and you should dump her.

-Bino

Good to know im not the only one...i used to be real jealous...my old ex cheated on me while i was in the hospital haveing my colon out due to ulcerative colitis...talk about a bitch...but i have gotten better...some things in my opinion, are hust uncalled for in a relationship....right?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    a strip club is a strip club, not a big deal,

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I let my girl go to one of those 'male reviews' a while ago...and at first I was fine with the idea, because I trust her ya know....But after a week it really got to me and I told her straight up it bothered me but I wasn't gonna do the hole controlling thing...Well guess what, when her friends asked her to go again for another friends birthday, she declined without even asking me or anything, just because she knows it makes me uncomfortable. Now that is a girl who really cares about ya...A girl who will lie like that and do it anyway, does not feel as strongly for you, as you do for her, those are the plain and simple facts. The sooner you face it and get on with it, the less hard it will be to deal with...Sorry bro...

Thanks bro...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Some guys have all the luck....

Oh there is no luck in that....just pure misfortune

Oh there is no luck in that....just pure misfortune
    true but if she treats you right....you are lucky

strippers dont treat anyone right....although when i tossed her ass for 4 months and didnt talk to her she has really tried to change for me....i appreciate it and all but its takes time.....bro dont even sweat the strip club thing, its no big deal

Hard Head is offline Member
    Damn boy, do you go to stripper bars? Ease up on the girl. BFD so she went to a strip club. There is no fvcking going on at those clubs. get yourself a shiny thong and have a strip club at home with your girlfriend.

Kids these days.........

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    Seems to me your real problem is that your "in love" and attending college at the same time. You’re only young once, scrap the bag lunch and enjoy the buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Damn boy, do you go to stripper bars? Ease up on the girl. BFD so she went to a strip club. There is no fvcking going on at those clubs. get yourself a shiny thong and have a strip club at home with your girlfriend.

Kids these days.........
    I have but my point is id at least give her the god damn curtousy of telling her before hand

Quote Originally Posted by TAPPER
    Seems to me your real problem is that your "in love" and attending college at the same time. You’re only young once, scrap the bag lunch and enjoy the buffet.
    GOOD POINT THANKS

Cardio Kitten is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I don't know if you've ever seen a male dance review....they're uber gay. Seriously man, nothing to worry about.

Now as far as the "other boyfriend back home", that doesn't sound so good. But the strippers is nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardio Kitten
    Yeah, I don't know if you've ever seen a male dance review....they're uber gay. Seriously man, nothing to worry about.

Now as far as the "other boyfriend back home", that doesn't sound so good. But the strippers is nothing to worry about.
    Thanks for the oponion hun

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn man ur exactly like me..my old ex cheated on me when I was at my aunt's funeral..talk about a bitch x2. I'll never get walked on like that again...ditch her now and learn from your mistakes.

spyderUSMC is offline Junior Member
    I'd have no problem with the strip club...but the dishonesty thing...why lie if there's nothing to hide? If ya can't trust her, send her packing. You WILL find another.

Thaks Spyder and Chest Thanks All you guys

if thats your girl in your avy then i'd get rid of her

pelly789 is offline Member
    haha i just read this whole thread and i was wondering the same thing..and if its not your gf who is it? anyways i would definatly dump her if a teacher of all people told you she had a bf back at home that would piss me off so much, did you even mention that to her to see what she says? i dont know i would get rid of her given the circumstances like it was said before enjoy the buffet!

Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    if thats your girl in your avy then i'd get rid of her

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Too me once you catch someone in a lie.. it's the end.. and this is something she did and didn't tell you about.

i personally don't have issues with a strip club.. but the fact she didn't tell you about ti in the first place is the bigger issue.

TRUSt is missing and is essential and the basis of any relationship.. without that there is nothing.. MOVE on.

BTW.. I've never been to a strip club.. but I have some female friends who dance and even then if you trust who your with don't see a problem.. and Yes i know some of the dancers can be dirty.

extreme22 is offline Associate Member

Kitten i must say what a sexy kitten you are wow

back to you mwolffey

bro really ditch that bitch if she cant respect you as a person then say there the door latz. as well bro u need to be a man **** that old fashion shit that shit will get you walked all over,
    u need to get out and party some more get ur life straight because if she has a boyfriend back home u are or is getting played,
    time to see be straight say to her listen u ****in around on me
    and you will know.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Too me once you catch someone in a lie.. it's the end.. and this is something she did and didn't tell you about.

i personally don't have issues with a strip club.. but the fact she didn't tell you about ti in the first place is the bigger issue.

TRUSt is missing and is essential and the basis of any relationship.. without that there is nothing.. MOVE on.
    couldn't have said it better. Say goodbye

Cardio Kitten is offline Female Member
    thank you extreme22

And I agree with Mizfit...if she lies to you about little inconsequential things, she'll lie to you about major things.

thank you extreme22

And I agree with Mizfit...if she lies to you about little inconsequential things, she'll lie to you about major things.
    no problems any time

wolf man if i have to bitch slap you to get u to be a man i will
    or better yet ill kick you in your nuts lol
    tell her if she cant be straight it's over i hope u did not give her ur credit cards lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information