ticked off is offline Female Member

don't take your girl to a strip bar...

on the same day you tell her you aren't ready to get married when you proposed 7 months before that!!!!
    just a tip guys........not a good idea!!!
    we went with some friends last night..........on a "good relationship" day I wouldn't care.....but when he told me he wasn't ready for commitment and THEN we ended up there......not good.
    just thought you guys should here this advise in case any of you are stupid enough to do the same thing.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    sorry to hear that..

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Thats not the right thing to do hope things turnout well sorry to hear that .

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    what an inconsiderate jackass.........sorry

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    leave him. He is tying you up so your there for him when he is ready. Rumor has is that my son asked his gf to marry him. When I asked him if he really did ask her he said she must have misunderstood. How do you misunderstand a marriage proposal?

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that. It sounds like your dealing with a immature person, which obviously has no regard for your feelings. You need to do a relationship check (write done all the pluses and minuses of the relationship), then evaluate to see if the relationship is in your best interest. Appreciate the advice though, than again that would be common sense to most people.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    noted.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you're reading into the situation too much to be honest. I can see where you are coming from, but I dont think there is any correlation between him not being 100% sure and making a mistake to having some fun at a strip club.

Would you rather him marry you then find out he is not sure down the road and then either end up divorced or seperated?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bringing your girl to a strip club is like ROOKIE MOVE of the year.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have brought my girl to the strip club before and she likes it. She gets more lap dances then me, LOL

I think it is harmless to be honest.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

musubi is offline Female Member
    Bringing your girl to a strip club? $100
    Announcing you're not ready to commit? -$
    Timing? priceless

Sounds like this guy isn't what you deserve. If he values you enough to marry you, you wouldn't have found yourself in this predicament. You can do much better, girl I've been to strip clubs numerous times (and abstrack is right - we do get more lap dances!) and don't see it as a big deal, unless of course your boy pulls shennanigans like this . . .
    Last edited by musubi; 03-19-2006 at 12:05 PM.

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Amen!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Im sorry but a real man would not do that to you.

ticked off is offline Female Member
    ok...now that i have calmed down a little i have to be fair about it. we were out with friends and didnt' have the intention of going to a strip club....but the subject was brought up and we ended up there.
    normally it would have been fine........but he had just told me that same day he wasn't ready to get married after 7 months of letting me think he was....so yeah i was a little peeved.
    i guess it was just the timing. being in that place last night and seeing him tip a girl just set me off!!!!
    it was not a good idea to go there.......

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ticked off
    ok...now that i have calmed down a little i have to be fair about it. we were out with friends and didnt' have the intention of going to a strip club....but the subject was brought up and we ended up there.
    normally it would have been fine........but he had just told me that same day he wasn't ready to get married after 7 months of letting me think he was....so yeah i was a little peeved.
    i guess it was just the timing. being in that place last night and seeing him tip a girl just set me off!!!!
    it was not a good idea to go there.......

I wouldnt get to riled up about the strip club. Yeah its uncomforting but its just to blow off steam. I mean if your in a strip club you gotta tip the girl. I date a stripper now and all they want is the money, they dont look at the guy being sexy or want him. They just think "how can I get more money out of this guys pocket" Obviously the timing is way off since he broke off an engagement and that was just stupid. Even my g/f wants me to go to a strip club with her and I wont do it even though she is a stripper. I just feel uncomfortable. Just tell him that it made you feel awkward and that it was a total wrong time to go and see what he says. Just dont bottle it up.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Like bringing sand to the beach.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I wouldnt get to riled up about the strip club. Yeah its uncomforting but its just to blow off steam. I mean if your in a strip club you gotta tip the girl. I date a stripper now and all they want is the money, they dont look at the guy being sexy or want him. They just think "how can I get more money out of this guys pocket" Obviously the timing is way off since he broke off an engagement and that was just stupid. Even my g/f wants me to go to a strip club with her and I wont do it even though she is a stripper. I just feel uncomfortable. Just tell him that it made you feel awkward and that it was a total wrong time to go and see what he says. Just dont bottle it up.
    Sound advice.You got mad stripper knowledge !

I wish I didnt. A normal girl would be nice.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I wish I didnt. A normal girl would be nice.
    I bet, sure would make things alot easier.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    lol thats great stuff

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ticked off
    on the same day you tell her you aren't ready to get married when you proposed 7 months before that!!!!
    just a tip guys........not a good idea!!!
    we went with some friends last night..........on a "good relationship" day I wouldn't care.....but when he told me he wasn't ready for commitment and THEN we ended up there......not good.
    just thought you guys should here this advise in case any of you are stupid enough to do the same thing.

Remember, men have 2 heads to think with and 9 out of 10 times they're not using their brain! hahaha

musubi is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    . . . men have 2 heads to think with and 9 out of 10 times they're not using their brain! hahaha
    So true . . . is it only 9x/10 though?

Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    Remember, men have 2 heads to think with and 9 out of 10 times they're not using their brain! hahaha

Ok now your giving us too much credit.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    he sounds like a

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Seems to me that it you were against it on that evening, then you should should have stepped prior to going and said you weren't into it.

As far a talking woman to a strip joint, it depends on the woman. I've had very accomplished women who were a little on the freaky side ask to go to a strip club. I kinda like to watch a woman get off on on the attention and what IS the message when a man and woman go to strip togther? Ahh.....we like to have fun and we are open with our sexuality. Thats all it says to me........

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Yeah, precisely.

It amazes me how people think.

Just like the typical guy who wants to take his girl to a popular club so he can be "seen" with her. Then he gets pissed when other guys try to talk/mack to her, after all, it's a meat market club!

Eventually evolves into a fight, over a girl none-the-less, and it's his own stupid ass fault for bringing his coochie to a meat market when he could have been at home knockin' the bottom out of that shit.

Stupid people....

~SC~

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musubi
    Bringing your girl to a strip club? $100
    Announcing you're not ready to commit? -$
    Timing? priceless

Sounds like this guy isn't what you deserve. If he values you enough to marry you, you wouldn't have found yourself in this predicament. You can do much better, girl I've been to strip clubs numerous times (and abstrack is right - we do get more lap dances!) and don't see it as a big deal, unless of course your boy pulls shennanigans like this . . .
    well said. That's bs. dump his a$$ for being immature, non-commital like the majority of society.

drop him like a bad habit

Thread Information