Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He's going to get expelled from that school.

He may not be able to attend a public high school any longer, and will have to go to a "special" school or be home schooled if the parents even give a f*ck.

I'd be PISSED to high hell too brutha, my wife is a teacher too. I can't lie, if a student did that, I'd have already beaten him senseless in front of the principal.

~SC~
    shit , i'm happy my fiance is a pre-school teacher, i dont have to deal with SHIT like this! that dude is a fu*king looser!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    200 lb tar tar. Dee dee-dee! Unga bunga, remember Captain Cave Man?

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    She called me up crying and pissed off. She teaches high school special-ed biology and apparently this student was being loud and obnoxious and she calmly tried to quiet him. Then he started talking on his cell phone in class, she told him to get off and then hung up his phone with her finger. He yelled some shit, like "no one touches my celly" and grabbed her shoulder and shoved her into the wall. This guy is like 6'2, 215 and she's 5'4", 115. She ran and got security. I want to f'en kill this kid b/c she's always had his back since her first day at that school. She going to press charges.

Pisses me off b/c I can't really do anything...
    i'd kill the cvnt

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Touching his phone was her mistake.
    i have to agree, the kid was being an idiot but she invaded his space by closing his phone and its normal reaction to push someone away if they do something like that, if anything the kid should get in trouble for ****ing around in class, not for pushing her , JMO.
    Last edited by LX-1; 03-21-2006 at 06:27 PM. Reason: cause i ****ing want to!!!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    She called me up crying and pissed off. She teaches high school special-ed biology and apparently this student was being loud and obnoxious and she calmly tried to quiet him. Then he started talking on his cell phone in class, she told him to get off and then hung up his phone with her finger. He yelled some shit, like "no one touches my celly" and grabbed her shoulder and shoved her into the wall. This guy is like 6'2, 215 and she's 5'4", 115. She ran and got security. I want to f'en kill this kid b/c she's always had his back since her first day at that school. She going to press charges.

let me try to help, she says she is trying to help this boy, she teaches special ed kids, so she has a big heart, and cares...

No you can't do anything, and the student needs to not be in a mainstream class environment..

By the way, she shouldn't have touched him/his cell phone..

and no he shouldn't have touched her..

you did say he was retarded, and thus lacking in mental capacity??

you messin with him, hitting, or hurting him would put you in a real bind.. but then again, it is very probable that he will take further action against her.. don't mean to scare you, but it is probable..

sorry this happened to your family..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    i have to agree, the kid was being an idiot but she invaded his space by closing his phone and its normal reaction to push someone away if they do something like that, if anything the kid should get in trouble for ****ing around in class, not for pushing her , JMO.
    thats bullshit, its the little prick whos in the wrong. where i come from its wrong to raise your hands to a female weather hes a retard or not and i'll argue with anyone who thinks other wise.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    thats bullshit, its the little prick whos in the wrong. where i come from its wrong to raise your hands to a female weather hes a retard or not and i'll argue with anyone who thinks other wise.
    i personally wouldnt react that way, but i mean apparently this kid got issues so id say its a pretty normal reaction to push someone away in that situatoion.

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    i personally wouldnt react that way, but i mean apparently this kid got issues so id say its a pretty normal reaction to push someone away.
    its a hard situation. no point arguing really but he was in the wrong, she was maybe askin for it for touchin his phone,
    do u remember theres something about mary where he touches his ear muffs, same situation.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    he didnt just push her away...he pushed her against the wall...huge difference...besides the normal reaction would be to pull away....not make more contact...

LX-1 is offline Banned
    i think they were both 'wrong' but the kid was more wrong, she just made a small error in judgement.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    let me try to help, she says she is trying to help this boy, she teaches special ed kids, so she has a big heart, and cares...

No you can't do anything, and the student needs to not be in a mainstream class environment..

he's not. he's in special ed.

I've already said my opinion on this. He's in school, there are rules, she had every right to touch his cell phone. According to her principle she was in the right.

I said he's not retarded. Just in a special ed class because he don't read so good.

you messin with him, hitting, or hurting him would put you in a real bind.. but then again, it is very probable that he will take further action against her.. don't mean to scare you, but it is probable..

don't think he's coming back to school.

Thanks bud.

All in all I gotta say I appreciate all the support from all you bros. I'm going to let her read this thread tonight.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    good luck with it, keep us posted

spyderUSMC is offline Junior Member
    That's wrong, just wrong, bro. No one has the right to shove someone like tha. She should also look into a restraining order. they are enforcable in schools, also. And help her through the whole court process. It can be a daunting experience. Best of luck

TADOLFI is offline Member
    If this "kid" has priors and the other teachers are willing to come forward with dates/times of other assaults or incidences - he could be put up for a while.

Glad your wife is okay.
    And I commend you on not hitting the street lookin for this guy.

Hope what goes around comes around with this one - he sounds like a real winner.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

well said, i agree

has she viewed yet?...what did she say?

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    When i was going to school in miami a punk ass kid that was in one of my classes punched a pregnant teacher of ours in the stomach, he was suspended for 10 days but was never kicked out of school for it, they also transfered that class so he no longer had her as a teacher. I just wonder what the parents of these animals must be like

Man if i was in your class i would of ****ed him up
    he would not be walking at all he would hands in diffrent places,

bro if that was me and my wife or girlfriend was treated like that
    i dont give a **** about teachers or cops that kid would get the beating of his life, like on the metro wich is the train system
    teens pick on old people and young teens which pisses me off there so many times that i had to go and help someone out because nobody would or the cops are to ****en bussy running hookers for money

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme22
    cops are to ****en bussy running hookers for money
    You mean pimping?
    Seriously though, don't stoop to his level. Make the fight civilized, take it to court. Try to get the other teachers to come forward as was stated earlier. This should be a pretty straight forward case to get him put away for a while.
    Get your wife some mace and self defence classes just incase. Best of luck, bro.

Schwarz is offline Member

When in a similar situation a while ago I found a balaclavar, a dark alley way, a good alibi and the shithead who mugged my mum helped me get over my anger!!

These motherfvckers never learn...they need the lesson to be beaten into them literally! Damn fvcking kids are out of control nowadays. In my day we never did anything like this!!!

S

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    200 lb tar tar. Dee dee-dee! Unga bunga, remember Captain Cave Man?
    Captain CaveMan ROCKS!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    "Special-ed biology"

Shits changed since I was in school.
    Find out where the punk likes to hang out, go somewhere where people know you and then at the same time have a good friend catch up with him and crack "Tha short bus" in tha fu^king head... shit you might fix him while your at it.

Sucks bro... But realistically the fu^king short bus can be brought up on assault charges... I didn't read all the posts so forgive me if that was already said.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He's going to get expelled from that school.

He may not be able to attend a public high school any longer, and will have to go to a "special" school or be home schooled if the parents even give a f*ck.

I'd be PISSED to high hell too brutha, my wife is a teacher too. I can't lie, if a student did that, I'd have already beaten him senseless in front of the principal.

~SC~

You would not have to hit him, he would have a heart attack when he see's you show up pissed off Hell I'm decent sized and I would run like a bltch if you were after me (of course I don't hit women like that kid)

pleqase take him out of the gene pool. no one will miss him.

more to the story

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    well said, i agree

Bouncer, GQ-B, spywizard -

Just so everyone knows I misunderstood some of what happened when she called me on the phone all distraught. We talked about it for a while last night. Turns out she didn't touch his cell phone at all (my mistake). She even said that would have been too aggressive on her part (you guys were right). I guess the kid got up from his desk and used the classroom phone hanging on the wall to call his mom. She walked over and told him to hang it up and when he didn't she just pressed the switch to disconnect the call. That's when he shoved her into the wall.

ACpower is offline Member
    you should pull some moves from that movie 187 chop his finger off and send it to him

remove from gene pool!

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    has she viewed yet?...what did she say?
    NewKid,

Yeah she read the responses and was blown away. She's impressed with all the support from you bros, especially since all you know me by is from here. She says, "thanks".

By the way, the kid is no longer allowed on campus and will be arrested again immediately if he shows up. I've told her to just watch out anyway. You never know.

Dont worry Wiggum...we understand...

poor girl goes to school more and gets paid less for these kids and they act so gay...

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    "Special-ed biology"

Shits changed since I was in school.
    Find out where the punk likes to hang out, go somewhere where people know you and then at the same time have a good friend catch up with him and crack "Tha short bus" in tha fu^king head... shit you might fix him while your at it.

Sucks bro... But realistically the fu^king short bus can be brought up on assault charges... I didn't read all the posts so forgive me if that was already said.
    It's crazy. There's special ed for pretty much everything. Some kids in her class are 21 yrs old!!! Can you believe that shit? Can you imagine sitting in class as a sophmore in hs and hearing a kid say, "I'm headed for a cocktail after class." holy fvck!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    It's crazy. There's special ed for pretty much everything. Some kids in her class are 21 yrs old!!! Can you believe that shit? Can you imagine sitting in class as a sophmore in hs and hearing a kid say, "I'm headed for a cocktail after class." holy fvck!

Dude I'm almost retarted I feel I had to struggle in remedial classes but for fu<k sake... 21

I truly feel you anger... So dude you gotta take legal action bro... no fu<king doubt... I would put my heavy right on his ass for ya but that would just result in an assult charge (wow pucks got right too)..
    please take him down legally... its fu<king upsetting me

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    woop his azz, 2 times . burn this homo. i would pay another kid in his class.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I think what is frustrating her the most is that she has tried to help this kid in many ways - extra reading classes, retaking of quizzes and tests. I think she feel betrayed more than anything.
    thats the most ****ed up part of the situation i think. t

glad to hear it mate

TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    When i was going to school in miami a punk ass kid that was in one of my classes punched a pregnant teacher of ours in the stomach, he was suspended for 10 days but was never kicked out of school for it, they also transfered that class so he no longer had her as a teacher. I just wonder what the parents of these animals must be like
    animals as well !!

they give their kids the right to scorn others ..

that's unforgiven for good

slob is offline Member
    you should put on a ski mask and find him when hes alone, then beat the living sh_t out of him. that way not only will you get revenge without getting caught, but itl also scare the sh_t out of him
    yer i've got no respect for people who are violent towards women. If anyone manhandled my girl they'd pay.

the latest

So get this...My wife calls me yesterday just after she gets to school. She's walking down the hall and walks right past the kid who's not suppsoed to be on campus - AT ALL!. So she runs to administrator and learns that there's already been 10 complaints that this kids is back in school. Turns out that my wife's supervisor and school social worker (a total dick) has allowed him back in school without letting anyone else know. Apparently he coached the kid to say he blacked out during the incident and can't remember anything b/c of his "disability". So he technically can't be restricted from education. His hearing is after spring break but chances are he won't be expelled.
    TOTAL BS!! He's not in my wife's class but has showed up in other teacher's classes w/o them knowing. My wife wrote a strong letter to the principal, her supervisor and others but decided not to send it b/c she's a first year teacher (no tenure) and doesn't want all this to come back to kick her in the ass b/c she loves her job. I told her I don't agree but it is her choice - she knows the system better than I do.
    Fvken A!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    So get this...My wife calls me yesterday just after she gets to school. She's walking down the hall and walks right past the kid who's not suppsoed to be on campus - AT ALL!. So she runs to administrator and learns that there's already been 10 complaints that this kids is back in school. Turns out that my wife's supervisor and school social worker (a total dick) has allowed him back in school without letting anyone else know. Apparently he coached the kid to say he blacked out during the incident and can't remember anything b/c of his "disability". So he technically can't be restricted from education. His hearing is after spring break but chances are he won't be expelled.
    TOTAL BS!! He's not in my wife's class but has showed up in other teacher's classes w/o them knowing. My wife wrote a strong letter to the principal, her supervisor and others but decided not to send it b/c she's a first year teacher (no tenure) and doesn't want all this to come back to kick her in the ass b/c she loves her job. I told her I don't agree but it is her choice - she knows the system better than I do.
    Fvken A!

teachers union bro, if your district has a union or a non official union tell her to take it up with them. they will def stick by her side.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member

ditto on the union...

Really sorry to hear this bro, for your wife and for you. My advice, for what it is worth, is this....you are gonna have to take matters into your own hands. Don't expect the "system", whether it be the school administration, the cops, or our court system to protect your wife..."they" don't really give a shit, cause the "systems" are overloaded with "do gooders". There are many ways to deal with this 'tard with you still being several arms lengths away. Also remember, you never have to "prove" your innocence...the system has to prove your guilt. I'm not talking about wacking the kid, just sending a strong message to him that your wife's health, happiness, and safety should become priority number one for this 'tard. Good luck, think outside the box.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sorry to hear that happened bro.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information