Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cdtt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    She called me up crying and pissed off. She teaches high school special-ed biology and apparently this student was being loud and obnoxious and she calmly tried to quiet him. Then he started talking on his cell phone in class, she told him to get off and then hung up his phone with her finger. He yelled some shit, like "no one touches my celly" and grabbed her shoulder and shoved her into the wall. This guy is like 6'2, 215 and she's 5'4", 115. She ran and got security. I want to f'en kill this kid b/c she's always had his back since her first day at that school. She going to press charges.

Pisses me off b/c I can't really do anything...
    Are you in Canada or the United States? Laws differ in terms of harassment I'd have a better idea what advice to give you based on your location.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdtt
    Are you in Canada or the United States? Laws differ in terms of harassment I'd have a better idea what advice to give you based on your location.

Thanks bros for all the support. T-bagger, I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

I'm in the US.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to be in special classed ( ) due to excessive drug use and agression problems. Problem is they group em all together and let em do whatever they want.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    More stupid humans. I hate idiots! Sh!t, I hate most people...

Turns out that my wife's supervisor and school social worker (a total dick) has allowed him back in school without letting anyone else know. Apparently he coached the kid to say he blacked out during the incident and can't remember anything b/c of his "disability".

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    More stupid humans. I hate idiots! Sh!t, I hate most people...

I hear ya bro. Com'on who would want to f around with this....

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=235446&page=5

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya bro. Com'on who would want to f around with this....

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=235446&page=5
    Pretty lady...lucky man.

I am. and thanks.

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bud, appreciate it.

Special Ed can mean a lot of things from can't read to dyslexic to being autistic. I can't remember what she told me he was labeled as - I think she basically said he's labeled as "stupid" - meaning can't retain anything.
    Definitely not emotionally disturbed but I think that got added to his file after this.
    dumbass,d_ckhead,bit_h boy,woman beater i cant think of some if that aint enough just let me know but seriously id would get her some pepper spray or something cause if they sent her home then they probaly kknow something bout this kid or the people he hangs with that she doesnt cowards like that will not do anything if she is with you or someone else they will wait until she is alone just something to think about hopefully she want have any more probs with this punk are they going to take him out of her class?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information