Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The attitude he has towards women/life will eventually bite him in the ass in some way/shape/form. Either through unwanted pregnancy, STD's, HIV, psycho women, being alone, depression, etc.

You can think you are king of the jungle and take advantage of everyone that you come into contact with, but all it takes is one fall out of a tree in that jungle to snap you back to reality.

~SC~
    man you are so right

i was just re-reading through this, and i really honestly cannot believe some of the things i wrote last night/this morning...i was outa my head last night.... actually i'm apologizing for all my actions all together.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT man. A lot of hatin on the guy. He has always been a cool guy from what I have known of him, and spoken intermittently in threads. Now I dont know if he went to far with what he said, but i would have said goodbye to her as well if she reacted that way talkin about more mature guys etc. Anyways Im scared of SC yelling at me so Im out.

-Bino

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT man. A lot of hatin on the guy. He has always been a cool guy from what I have known of him, and spoken intermittently in threads. Now I dont know if he went to far with what he said, but i would have said goodbye to her as well if she reacted that way talkin about more mature guys etc. Anyways Im scared of SC yelling at me so Im out.

-Bino
    First comment is understand able.. u can't make a guy choose between gear and u.. or whatever.. He just took it over the top.

I am the first person to put the guy i'm dating on a pedestal.. but if he has himself up on one so high i can't reach it.. u can guarantee .. i'm cutting off those damn peg legs on that stole.. all four of them and knocking him flat on his ass..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    First comment is understand able.. u can't make a guy choose between gear and u.. or whatever.. He just took it over the top.

I am the first person to put the guy i'm dating on a pedestal.. but if he has himself up on one so high i can't reach it.. u can guarantee .. i'm cutting off those damn peg legs on that stole.. all four of them and knocking him flat on his ass..
    Nice way of putting it lol, well like I said in my post he may have taken it too far. I was just tryin to help him out, I mean he doesnt have a gf ne more, someone's gotta give him some love.

-Bino

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    To be honest, id be worrying if she might call the boys on you. "Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned."
    Last edited by mick-g; 03-24-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    To be honest, id be worrying if she might call the boys on you. "Hell hath no fear like a woman scorned."
    "hell hath no FURRY like a woman scorned"

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Fixed, lol

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    The attitude he has towards women/life will eventually bite him in the ass in some way/shape/form. Either through unwanted pregnancy, STD's, HIV, psycho women, being alone, depression, etc.

You can think you are king of the jungle and take advantage of everyone that you come into contact with, but all it takes is one fall out of a tree in that jungle to snap you back to reality.

~SC~

exactly SC its karma

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    we forgive you SchnouzeUp...:d

im not to worried... she really wasn't even what i would call my "girlfriend" i just put GF in the topic to kinda sum it up... i've just been talkin to this girl like daily since about thanksgiving. She doesn't even live here, she goes to college 3 hours away from me, but when she comes back she basically moves in with me until she has to go back... so i guess it could be assumed she is my girlfriend. but yea she threw a fit when she stumbled up all my vials,pins, and pills last night. screw it, she's gone, and emotionally im light years past this.

any of you guys ever blacked out on cycle? im pretty sure i have a couple times... when i was on my sust/eq cycle back in the fall id do stuff.. then my friends would bring it up and i would never remember doing it.... after reading through this post, i really cand't believe some of the things i said... maybe im bi-polar.......great

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino
    Now that I see his avatar (the one he had before), you are right he has been a cool guy from what I have read of his posts. Sometimes people are upset and just go off.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    any of you guys ever blacked out on cycle? im pretty sure i have a couple times... when i was on my sust/eq cycle back in the fall id do stuff.. then my friends would bring it up and i would never remember doing it.... after reading through this post, i really cand't believe some of the things i said... maybe im bi-polar.......great

can i get a bump on this please

Now that I see his avatar (the one he had before), you are right he has been a cool guy from what I have read of his posts. Sometimes people are upset and just go off.

~SC~

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information