Liftnainez is offline Banned

Talking I Love "Animal P." quotes!

Either while Im on the internet or just reading a magazine I read these great Animal Pack quotes.. They get me pretty pumped and even focused. I guess I just like them alot because their straight to the point, about dedication with a no bullshit attitude and even a bit comedic at the same time. I was just reading one that I really liked and found very true:

"People go through life taking a lot of things for granted. How easily they could eat whatever they want, when they wanted. They live life on the surface—they don’t try to see below it. When others see a slice of pizza or a burger, they’re thinking about how good it tastes. They’re looking for satisfaction, gratification. For me, when I see food, I see two things and two things only. I see bricks and I see shit. Each good food I eat, well, it’s another brick in this mother****ing house I’m building. I knew going in that it would take a lot of bricks and a lot of time. But if I eat that burger or drink that beer, well then I’m eating shit. It’s simple: You can’t build a house made of shit and expect it to stand up to the rain. With that first drop of water, you’re ****ed. So for me, every time I see a piece of food, I’m asking myself, am I building up or am I tearing down? Will my house withstand any storm or will it easily crumble?

enjoy! be an animal!!!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah Animal's stuff is def good inspiring stuff. Alot of guys see it as bullshit and stuff, but I love the their articles

yea it is...i dont see it as bullshit at all.. i like it alot..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yah, whoever comes up w/ the animal sayings is seriuous....you know it's not just a bunch of guys who don't work out sitting around a room

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    hell yeah....i cut out their ads most of the time and put them on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    hell yeah....i cut out their ads most of the time and put them on the wall
    thats what im talking about bro.. im going to do the same

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    haha I hadnt seen that one .

I like it

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    "People go through life taking a lot of things for granted. How easily they could eat whatever they want, when they wanted. They live life on the surface—they don’t try to see below it. When others see a slice of pizza or a burger, they’re thinking about how good it tastes. They’re looking for satisfaction, gratification. For me, when I see food, I see two things and two things only. I see bricks and I see shit. Each good food I eat, well, it’s another brick in this mother****ing house I’m building. I knew going in that it would take a lot of bricks and a lot of time. But if I eat that burger or drink that beer, well then I’m eating shit. It’s simple: You can’t build a house made of shit and expect it to stand up to the rain. With that first drop of water, you’re ****ed. So for me, every time I see a piece of food, I’m asking myself, am I building up or am I tearing down? Will my house withstand any storm or will it easily crumble?

that's a good way of lookin at it

yea its a real good one.. i like it alot.. there are more

yeah thats pretty good, i like it

is there a website you can find them?

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    any sites? i 2 also would lik to kno

jman98z24 is offline Junior Member
    I love those quotes as well. All of them are up on the website

http://animalpak.com/journey/

i like this one

"How do you know you're ready? Let me tell you something... You don't. As I'm lying here in the dark, alone in the gym and thinking about the next 18 weeks, I know this... You won't find answers anywhere. It's not written in any book. There's no guide. Nobody's gonna tell you it's time. Only one person will know... You. You just got to want it bad enough. Maybe one day you'll wake up and you'll know today's the day and you start your own journey. Just remember this... Making the decision to venture into the unknown, into uncharted territory--that's the hard part. You get over that, and your future will open up. Destiny will be within your grasp. That doesn't mean things will get any easier. **** no, they won't. But just getting to the edge, being able to look over--that's why I'm here. Listen, you can't wait until you think you're ready. I got news for you--you'll never be ready. You'll never be big enough. You'll never be lean enough. Your lagging parts will never catch up quick enough. So if you waited for that time when you thought you might be ready, you'd never step up. And if you don't step up, you're not in the game. I'm in the game. I'm gonna look and see what's on the other side..."

yup.. animalpack.com and then click journey.. they are all over the site.. enjoy fellas

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Dam, that site is good! I like these.

"Possessions, all the shit you collect--these are the things that tie you down, hold you back. In this world, I don't have much--just the clothes on my back and this burning desire in my heart. But that's alright because I'm just passing through... On my way to something bigger"

"How do you know you're ready? Let me tell you something... You don't. As I'm lying here in the dark, alone in bed and thinking about the next 18 weeks, I know this... You won't find answers anywhere. It's not written in any book. There's no guide. Nobody's gonna tell you it's time. Only one person will know... You. You just got to want it bad enough. Maybe one day you'll wake up and you'll know today's the day and you start your own journey. Just remember this... Making the decision to venture into the unknown, into uncharted territory--that's the hard part. You get over that, and your future will open up. Destiny will be within your grasp. That doesn't mean things will get any easier. **** no, they won't. But just getting to the edge, being able to look over--that's why I'm here. Listen, you can't wait until you think you're ready. I got news for you--you'll never be ready. If you waited for that time when you thought you might be ready, you'd never step up. And if you don't step up, you're not in the game. I'm in the game. I'm gonna look and see what's on the other side..."

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    i love this 1....

"How do I diet without withering away? That’s what ****ing gets me. See, bodybuilding is full of ironies. When you diet, you get smaller, but you actually look bigger. When you diet, you look your best but you feel like ****ing shit. This game is all mental. Make no mistake about it."

yup.. they have alot of good ones.. like them all.. BE AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Yes sir ....great to get your mind pumping

Thread Information