juicer34 is offline Junior Member

Technical question.....

Guys my schedule allows me to have late workouts (8 or 9o'clock)...I take a speed stack for the extra boost...........but then I get home and am amped up. Sleeping is difficult for me between the Tren and the stack.

I have Xanax's wich but me into a deep good sleep, I know its bad on the heart to go from such an upper to a depressant....but its like I have no other choice.

So does anyone know if Xanax's are catabolic??

Or any ideas on how to fix my issue would be appreciated.

Logan13 is offline Banned

speed stack

Quote Originally Posted by juicer34
    Guys my schedule allows me to have late workouts (8 or 9o'clock)...I take a speed stack for the extra boost...........but then I get home and am amped up. Sleeping is difficult for me between the Tren and the stack.

I have Xanax's wich but me into a deep good sleep, I know its bad on the heart to go from such an upper to a depressant....but its like I have no other choice.

So does anyone know if Xanax's are catabolic??

Or any ideas on how to fix my issue would be appreciated.
    Get rid of the speed stack, sleep is more important bro. Do not become dependent on any sleep aid.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    xanax are very addicting and it doesn't take a long time to become addicted. I would try benedryl. works great and not addicting. I used to have the same problem with my workout times. I finally started working out early a.m. Just couldn't sleep working out late even without the uppers.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'd drop the stacker b4 your workout, that way your body isn't on a roller coaster

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    xanax are very addicting and it doesn't take a long time to become addicted. I would try benedryl. works great and not addicting. I used to have the same problem with my workout times. I finally started working out early a.m. Just couldn't sleep working out late even without the uppers.
    Agreed. Too habit forming. Why not give the morning workout a try?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    It's true relying on meds to sleep is a no no..

I was taking imovane (In the US called lunesta) for the last 3 years.

Bad habit to form.. I have alot of sleep issues but sleep meds r not the answer.

funny thing is i almost wonder if taking the sleeping medication was actually causing me to sleep worse.. I still only sleep 4 hours, but i don't need imovane to do it.

Thread Information