Thread: Closed

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    awww sh_t, myka pased me on the post count

damn it!!! god damn sonuvabitch!!!

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    tren wehat part of nor cal? im in newport way way way south

hey when does ass member get switched to just member?

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    tren wehat part of nor cal? im in newport way way way south

im near concord/pleasant hill. ive never heard of newport though. is it near LA?

hey when does ass member get switched to just member?

im not sure bro. maybe 500?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    this thread isnt stupid. its with out a doubt one of my favorite threads on this site
    hey tren that ex gf i was talkin about ended up commin back to me...i flipped a shit on her though...she started cryin...yada yada...and then ended up sleepin in my bed....kissin my back and stuff...i dont really know were we stand though cause i told her if she wants to still have any relationship then she can call me...hasnt yet...haha..that was friday..i dont care though..

damn, my traps are sore as hell

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    hey tren that ex gf i was talkin about ended up commin back to me...i flipped a shit on her though...she started cryin...yada yada...and then ended up sleepin in my bed....kissin my back and stuff...i dont really know were we stand though cause i told her if she wants to still have any relationship then she can call me...hasnt yet...haha..that was friday..i dont care though..

im tellin ya bro, shes trying to play hard to get with you. she probably cant stop thinking about you, and she wants to have you pursue her. women just dont seem to be content with simply enjoying our presence... its always got to be a fu_king game with them

but im glad that you and her are back together, or at least something like that. i could tell you like her. sounds like she really likes you too

Newport Beach... South of LA... best part of OC haha

she came back cause you stopped chasing.... thats all she wants. let me guess she is under the age of 23?

im tellin ya bro, shes trying to play hard to get with you. she probably cant stop thinking about you, and she wants to have you pursue her. women just dont seem to be content with simply enjoying our presence... its always got to be a fu_king game with them
    so fckin true....that night though i felt like i was goin to have a nervous breakdown..we were at a party and she approached me after i blatently ignored her a few times...i was so angry, the entire time i was hoppin someone started some shit with me so i could fck them up...and im usually never like that...then i flipped and told her everything i felt, she was ballin cryin...cause she was sorry....i still have no remorse cause she made me feel like shit for alot longer....but woman are crazy bottom line...

but im glad that you and her are back together, or at least something like that. i could tell you like her. sounds like she really likes you too

thanks, and i do, i just wish she would smartin up and just have a peaceful relationship with me....but im not stressin a relationship right now cuase im in pct and girl probs make me depressed as hell..

she came back cause you stopped chasing.... thats all she wants. let me guess she is under the age of 23?
    haha yeah 19. its funny in high school, girls try to act so mature...then in college they are immature confused head cases...

thanks, and i do, i just wish she would smartin up and just have a peaceful relationship with me....but im not stressin a relationship right now cuase im in pct and girl probs make me depressed as hell..

just think with what your working to get in the gym youll be able to get alot more if you cant nail her sister... thats always an option and f'n funny to see when she finds out.

so fckin true....that night though i felt like i was goin to have a nervous breakdown..we were at a party and she approached me after i blatently ignored her a few times...i was so angry, the entire time i was hoppin someone started some shit with me so i could fck them up...and im usually never like that...then i flipped and told her everything i felt, she was ballin cryin...cause she was sorry....i still have no remorse cause she made me feel like shit for alot longer....but woman are crazy bottom line...

the thing that blows my mind about women is how they can make us so miserable for so long, but when sh_t actually goes well, its like the greatest thing that ever happened. but im sick of dealing with females that are like that. i got one here thats very similar to this and it pisses me off to the point where i want to completely stop talking to her. but at the same time i know that if i do that then im gonna be way more depressed. but enough of my whining. im sure that sh_t will be different for you than it was for me

just think with what your working to get in the gym youll be able to get alot more if you cant nail her sister... thats always an option and f'n funny to see when she finds out.

hell yea bro. i started roiding cause i wanted to impress this girl, but other women have been noticing my body too

i actually like the games... once you been shit on then you should go on a f ing spree. just nail all the chicks and dont plan for relationship just cordinate through out the week and tell them what they want to hear... who cares. if she isnt worth taking home to mom just wham bam thank you maam. if your misirable its your own fault once they are bored they play so many games with you to spice it up so go out bang someone else then tell her how they were better than her... that should spice things up nicely

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    found this pretty funny

i actually like the games... once you been shit on then you should go on a f ing spree. just nail all the chicks and dont plan for relationship just cordinate through out the week and tell them what they want to hear... who cares. if she isnt worth taking home to mom just wham bam thank you maam. if your misirable its your own fault once they are bored they play so many games with you to spice it up so go out bang someone else then tell her how they were better than her... that should spice things up nicely

haha yea thats a good way of dealing with it... once you get attatched its all bad though

hell yea bro. i started roiding cause i wanted to impress this girl, but other women have been noticing my body too

this is the main reason why we spend so much time on our bodies... other than comp but every guy wants a nice bod to impress someone. Me it for the girls i dont care about comp i just want the girls to walk by rubbing my washboard and me to tell them to go lower and they get flusted and then i get to bang them for free... all the money and tim ein the gym is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    found this pretty funny

you wont think its so funny when my snake bites you in the nuts though

I know..I actually get aroused when your snake does that ROFL

all the money and tim ein the gym is well worth it.

definately

chest6 is offline Banned
    mmmmmmmmm cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    I know..I actually get aroused when your snake does that ROFL

well ok then. i think il go buy myself an aligator snapping turtle and turn him on you too

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    mmmmmmmmm cookies

yea those look bomb. im trying to fight the temptation of eating ice cream with hot fudge on it right now

haha yea thats a good way of dealing with it... once you get attatched its all bad though

the ones who get attached are self concious they cant get anyone else. once you cordinate for two weeks i swear your untouchable and wont let any girl get you like that. I was same way in highschool and begininning of college. then i started my cordinating and holy hell. if i did this in highschool i would have had so much fun seeing girls find out that i slept with their best friend the night after i slept with them.... maybe im just a prick but my tip stays wet hahahaha

id rather eat my own blend of dbol /tbol/winni/vanilla whey protein though

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    have no fear...ruhl is here

the ones who get attached are self concious they cant get anyone else. once you cordinate for two weeks i swear your untouchable and wont let any girl get you like that. I was same way in highschool and begininning of college. then i started my cordinating and holy hell. if i did this in highschool i would have had so much fun seeing girls find out that i slept with their best friend the night after i slept with them.... maybe im just a prick but my tip stays wet hahahaha

girls deserve that bro. they are always hooking up with other people and then rubbing my nose in it. but then again, if it werent for guys like you, women wouldn't label me as a player

yea those look bomb. im trying to fight the temptation of eating ice cream with hot fudge on it right now
    similar to this?

chest6 is offline Banned
    stooooooooppppppppp

girls deserve that bro. they are always hooking up with other people and then rubbing my nose in it. but then again, if it werent for guys like you, women wouldn't label me as a player

but we will always have that label. Plus you live once. Im going to hit everything i possibly can that stands up to my standards. Just get tested and be carefull. if its red i dont advise going there...

chest 6 where in dallas you from. I moved to cali from Plano where i grew up.

ahhh shit i need to hope in shower to hit the mall before it closes....

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    stooooooooppppppppp
    chest temptation is all in your head dude

ahhh shit i need to hope in shower to hit the mall before it closes....
    what are you going to "hope" for in the shower?

chest6 is offline Banned
    chest 6 where in dallas you from. I moved to cali from Plano where i grew up.
    Plano

Thread Information