Temptation is offline Female Member

Pimping out my ride

OK not really... but adding some minor details here and there and have a few questions.

I have a Grand Prix GT... I'm searching my options for tints - so knowing I am doing that... let's put that aside.

I want to get wind deflectors for my windows and sunroof. I've heard good things on the 3M sticky vs. clip on ones so I'll take that route... now it's gets tricky... with the sunroof there's basic deflectors, there's custom built and there's even ones that have little "flips" that take the wind higher then the deflectors... this is getting a bit extreme and all I want are both to be smoke colored, fit and match eachother. I know VentGuard makes window deflectors which is el-generico @ Auto Zone... are they decent?

Also want to bump my rims to 17" or 18".... taking cost into consideration w/ the tires, rims... and also knowing that these will only be on the car 1/2 the yr. (for weather purposes)... what's the best place to start searching? Also... which size is easier to find?

My car is a shade of metallic grey so I want everything on it to be grey (of sorts) or chrome.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    For rims and tires a really good place is www.TireRack.com

Thread Information