Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

So my workout partner tried to kill himself lastnight.

He was a friend of over 10 years and I thought I was helping him out by giving him a place to live.

My sister also lives here, I am helping her get out of a bad situation too.

They used to like each other and thought they'd give it another shot now that they were in the same situation I guess.

I told them that it was cool (being the friend of him and brother of my sis). BIG MISTAKE!

They have only been seeing each other now for about 1 month and he decides to get hammered last night while my sister chose not to drink because of her 2 young children.

He became agitated with her 4 year old and tried to hit him with his belt for crying.

This was what I walked into coming home last night from the movies with my Girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant now.

He is outraged and emotional. Someone who just cannot handle his liquor and has mental issues obviously!

As the argument escalates between him and my sister he grabs a knife in front of me, the kids and her and began to gash his wrist open.

Some how, some way, (with God's help) I managed to get the knife from him before he could strike his wrist again. He was determined to finish himself off.

After a short shuffle with him, I told my sister to call 911 and request an ambulance. He was bleeding all over at this point as I held him against his will by the arms, one of which now had a 3 inch cut through it.

My girlfriend is upstairs now with the 2 kids and trying to stay calm.

Worried about her having a miscarriage from all the co-motion, I drug by friend upstairs so that I could check on her and yet not leave him unattended.

I finally calmed him down enough until help arrived and let them proceed to take him away.

He was not on gear nor any other meds. He is just an emotional wreck when he drinks as much as he did last night.

I just got finished packing his shit and it will sit in my garage till 5:00pm tonight.

What a mother ****er for doing such a thing over something so stupid while I was trying to help him out by giving him a place to live and allowing him to see my sister.

He ****ed up our friendship now for life and put my unborn child in danger as well as my sister, her two kids for seeing that shit thinking that he stabbed me or her, my girlfriend and myself for having to fight a maniac for a knife over his life which he says he does not want anymore.

Carry on mother ****er, just not in my home anymore or near any of my family!

May God have mercy on your soul for your stupidity, God forbid you ever succeed at killing yourself!

Last edited by Lavinco; 05-07-2006 at 11:06 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Fuvking hell bro. Sorry to hear this happened. He obviously should stay away from alcohol in the future and seek medical help immediately. I stay away from alcohol for good reasons too.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Fuvking hell bro. Sorry to hear this happened. He obviously should stay away from alcohol in the future and seek medical help immediately. I stay away from alcohol for good reasons too.
    Even more sad, the hospital called me up after they stiched him and asked if I would pick him up.

I told them hell no and they need to keep him and get him the help he needs.
    Shortly after that conversation, they released him and his ex g/f picked him up I guess. He called me from her phone and I just had to tell him to stay the **** away from my family and house.

His shit would be in my garage for someone else to come pick up by 5 today.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    f*ck that.. thats why i woudlnt help no body out.
    Basically the good friends, are doing good, cause they got social skills abilities to survive.,..

Loser friends who i've noticed i have been shunning and avoiding already naturally, they're just an embarrasment, and screw em..

like went to the mall yesterday with this kid i knew since he was 12 he's like 23 now but got fat, and teeth falling out..
    i was at the mall with him like for 5min, and he was burping and talking about every girl that walked by.. and was gettign nasty looks from everyone..

i was like thats it.. we're other here.. drove him home.
    That dood is done..
    Hopefully he dies soon and is put out of his misery.
    OR wins a million bucks, cause he'd need that much cash to get himself fixed up again;

FUNNY he just randomly showed up at my house..
    Told him i was busy... ****in dood is randomly driving around cause he's bored, now he's off to someone elses house..

my moms liek whats his name.. I'm like HUMANTRASH LOL

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    f*ck that.. thats why i woudlnt help no body out.
    Basically the good friends, are doing good, cause they got social skills abilities to survive.,..

Loser friends who i've noticed i have been shunning and avoiding already naturally, they're just an embarrasment, and screw em..

like went to the mall yesterday with this kid i knew since he was 12 he's like 23 now but got fat, and teeth falling out..
    i was at the mall with him like for 5min, and he was burping and talking about every girl that walked by.. and was gettign nasty looks from everyone..

i was like thats it.. we're other here.. drove him home.
    That dood is done..
    Hopefully he dies soon and is put out of his misery.
    OR wins a million bucks, cause he'd need that much cash to get himself fixed up again;
    lol Pooks, i know exactly what your talking about

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, this is messed up, there is another suicide thread right now too

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry you had such a traumatic experience. I hope your wife and sisters kids are alright.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly that is one of the most fcked up things to do...to put little kids through that shit isnt right...and after u let him stay at ur place and he pulls that shit...hopefully he stays out of ur life now...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Some people just don't mix well with alcohol..I have a friend like that.. Thats bullshit to let those kids see all that..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Some people just don't mix well with alcohol..I have a friend like that.. Thats bullshit to let those kids see all that..
    yeah.. if u kant handle ur alcohol, then its no secret... and they themselves KNOW they cant yet they are so irreseponsible/careless that they continue to drink... such a shame..
    you can only help those who wish to help themselves.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    I'm in aggreeance.. recognize what your body can and cannot handle and behave accordingly. Alcoholism runs in my family (fathers side) hence 80% of why i don't drink...

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand all too well unfortuantely... i been living with depression since i could remember. Alcohol lets out alot of the emotions i keep at bay and unfortunately all it takes is a crack in the damn holding them back for them to coming flooding out ya know? You are a good friend for trying to help him. But honestly he needs help. They are alot of people who say you need to support people liek that blah blah blah... Watch out for your own. Don't let the guy suck you back into his drama. And i'm sure he'll try.

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Thank God that your Family was not hurt Bro......the situation could have really gotten more out of hand than it already did and well...Im sure all that was racing through your head while this was all going on.
    Sorry that had to happen to you, nobody should have to deal with that kind of BullSh!t.
    Last edited by Nasser; 05-07-2006 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    Thank God that your Family was not hurt Bro......the situation could have really gotten more out of hand than it already did and well...Im sure you all that was racing through your head while this was all going on.
    Sorry that had to happen to you, nobody should have to deal with that kind of BullSh!t.
    agreed.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    whoever invented alcohol should be happy-slapped. creating a drink that makes people more ignorant, inconsiderate and irrational than they already are is moronic, and if it was created in modern times, i doubt it would ever be legalised. i know some people that know that they cant contain their emotions when drunk, some of them do try to stay away, but unfortunately, they usually have the odd episode

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    whoever invented alcohol should be happy-slapped. creating a drink that makes people more ignorant, inconsiderate and irrational than they already are is moronic, and if it was created in modern times, i doubt it would ever be legalised. i know some people that know that they cant contain their emotions when drunk, some of them do try to stay away, but unfortunately, they usually have the odd episode
    now lets not get carried away this guy has a lot more problems, than just a few drinks.

Its kinda like gun control.
    Yah theres the crazy, thief, whose got cops after him, that might use the gun for bad purposes.
    but than there are also peace loving animal caring, know it all about environment hunters. (damn i dont know why i can never make a good no ban on guns argument, while others are so good at it.. grrrrr)

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    now lets not get carried away this guy has a lot more problems, than just a few drinks.

Its kinda like gun control.
    Yah theres the crazy, thief, whose got cops after him, that might use the gun for bad purposes.
    but than there are also peace loving animal caring, know it all about environment hunters.
    yeah dude i realise that, i guess i was just feeling like a rant, and i mean that if someone is having emotional or mental problems, alcohol will only amplify those emotions, and will also cause the person to be more irrational and not able to think straight. wasnt hating on anybody, and i commend lavinco for trying to help his friend out. just a shame it didnt work out, but, good that nobody else got hurt

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    It could have been a lot worse. You gotta keep him away from your family. You don't want any of his unfortunate problems. I've had similiar problems,
    didn't turn very well. Best of luck.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about that. I'm glad to hear that you are protecting your family. Hopefully he gets the help he needs, and doesn't bother you again.

thanks for the responses everyone!

I talked with him earlier today and he has remorse but is still very confused as to why I am cutting him off.

He thinks that if he hurts only himself, then this prooves that he would never hurt anyone else.
    I had to explain to him how hurting himself hurts others that care for him. Told him that he might as well just take the knife through my heart because thats how it hurts me.
    Damnit I wish he just snap out of it and stop feeling sorry for himself!

yah and this applies to you...

"Damnit I wish he just snap out of it and stop feeling sorry for him."

Thread Information