Thread: smooooothhhh

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

smooooothhhh

yah so this is how smooth I am... I get home from working out at bjj and i smell quite foul....so i grab my trash and take it to the apartment dumpster. Welp then i notice this hottie who lives near coming with her trash... so i start walking slower... any who we get to the bin at the same time... i toss my bags as she says hi to me...being the suave guy i am ... i kinda freaked a tiny bit and ended up throwing my keys that were on my finger in with my trash. Second i did that i was like " i can't believe i just did that". So she laughs about it and offers me to stay at her apartment till the office opens in the AM. Now...I don't know her more than saying hi here and there...so I say "that's really nice but i smell pretty foul". She kinda looks at me funny and i'm trying to figure out why and then i finish by xplaining that I just worked out. So she is like " i don't mind"... so here's the smooth part... I was like... "well I wouldn't want to make your bed smell badly". Now I didn't mean to presume anything like that sounded...but she took it that way...and needless to say...I doubt she will be talking to me again. But on the bright note... i got to go dumpster diving and now smell even worse :|

funny how hard it is to talk around girls :|

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    whoa thats bad....strange that she wasnt a complete slut and in to you assuming things like that..send her my way if she aint a skank

she's hot too :P I can't be help responsible for triping on my own words. She's like 5'8...curly hair... 20ish...all legs and a great natural build... her shoulders are nice and broad but not to broad. Oh well... I didn't get maced so i'm not to mad about it.

dude thats the best story ive heard in a long time, you had me lmao!

hahaha you just got to laugh that one off

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    hahhahah thats funny. i beat your other neighbors where looken at you dumperster diving

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You idiot Zimmy, I am pissing myself laughing here !!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ROFL...come on man I aint even that bad..and I suck. What I woulda done (i still suck) is be like I dunnnnnooo I smell pretty bad..then shes like I dont care..and say no more get ur ass over there dammit

eh...i was happy that words were coming out of my mouth for once...then they come out and I wish they would have stayed in :P

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    funny how hard it is to talk around girls :|

speak for yourself... jk bro

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    speak for yourself... jk bro
    Somehow in virtually every thread you post in you gotta let us know what a pimp you are - we get it now, OK Shouzed?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Somehow in virtually every thread you post in you gotta let us know what a pimp you are - we get it now, OK Shouzed?

Got it.... i like your location by the way...

Got it.... i like your location by the way...
    Haha, I'm only playing Shnouzer!

lol, people are always bitchin' about people curling at the squat rack, cracks me up, truth is I DO curl at the squat rack, hell if I get there first I'll put a barbell on there and do chins if I so desire!

Haha, I'm only playing Shnouzer!

lol, people are always bitchin' about people curling at the squat rack, cracks me up, truth is I DO curl at the squat rack, hell if I get there first I'll put a barbell on there and do chins if I so desire!

hahaha... awesome! yyea that pisses a lot people off... just makes me laugh though.... im just too good natured to get pissed..

im just too good natured to get pissed..
    Must be all that pussy you're getting...........BASTARD!

Must be all that pussy you're getting...........BASTARD!

maybe.... i think we just hijacked this thread... ooops, soory zimm

Hey zimmy, don't worry too much men have been saying stupid things to women for years...

The beautiful Mrs. Pat Campbell once sighed to George Bernard Shaw,
    “What a wonderful child we would have, with my looks and your brains.”

“But suppose,” Shaw famously replied, “it had my looks and your brains!”

What is less well known is that George was heard muttering,
    "Dammit, thats the fourth shag I've blown out this week with that smart ****ing mouth of mine!" as he walked away.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Can't miss what you never had.....

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    hehehe... you were picturing yourself in her bed in her.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    zimmy thats the best story ive heard for ages. you really shouldnt have said that hahahaha

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sometimes the easiest line works the best. i got my girl with one. i got her to come over and watch a movie then we started talking, and it was getting late and she has a remote starter for her car so she started it and i said " if your to tired to drive home you can just stay here" and she did. we've been together for a year now. just dont try to hard and it will all fall into place.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    she's hot too :P I can't be help responsible for triping on my own words. She's like 5'8...curly hair... 20ish...all legs and a great natural build... her shoulders are nice and broad but not to broad. Oh well... I didn't get maced so i'm not to mad about it.
    Make another impression. Send her flowers with a funny card telling her you were nervous and didn't mean it that way and can you make it up by buying her dinner......now that woudl be smooooothhhhh!!! Kepe me updated it this actually works.....lolol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well theres only one thing to do now...
    stalk her!.. surely thatwill get u somewhere!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    awww Zimz that sucks brutha,

trust me though, i've done alot worse , fate brutha it's all preplanned destiny, god didnt want that girl for ya

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    awww Zimz that sucks brutha,

trust me though, i've done alot worse , fate brutha it's all preplanned destiny, god didnt want that girl for ya
    yeah kuz she is too hot for ya..

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Dude ur taking this the wrong way man, now your in, you've broken the hi barrier and the initial "talk"...Now you have a reason to say hi to her and be like "hey look what i meant the other day was..." or "you took what I said the wrong way..." etc, build off of that man...

HD Heritage is offline New Member
    I hear ya man! Thanks for sharing that. When it comes to pimpin' I'm bout smooth as sandpapper .

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO
    OWNEDD
    go apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Dude ur taking this the wrong way man, now your in, you've broken the hi barrier and the initial "talk"...Now you have a reason to say hi to her and be like "hey look what i meant the other day was..." or "you took what I said the wrong way..." etc, build off of that man...
    lol you are the MAN. So i saw her again, and again it was after jiu jitsu so i smelled like sh*t. But she saw me dragging a$$ from my car to my apt as she was heading out and said " jeeez you must work out alot".. So i kept it simple and said yes. I apologized for how it sounded and said i'm not like that I just couldnt' think all that well cus i'm not soo good at talking to pretty girls I don't know all that well. So she said "aww that's sweet. It's ok I think i understood what you meant to say. So i said bye and let her be on her way and she said "byeeeee" in that girl way ... you know what i'm talking about? So i'll ask her out some other time

Dude am I money or what??? Will Smith=Hitch my ass!!! haha, everyone, including you, was looking at this whole situation in the complete wrong way dude...All you need is an "in" and you got it, now you sorta ****ed up a little bit, but nonetheless, you got past the hardest part, the rest is gravy man...thats how I look at it..

everything was going so good there rico suave

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    lol you are the MAN. So i saw her again, and again it was after jiu jitsu so i smelled like sh*t. But she saw me dragging a$$ from my car to my apt as she was heading out and said " jeeez you must work out alot".. So i kept it simple and said yes. I apologized for how it sounded and said i'm not like that I just couldnt' think all that well cus i'm not soo good at talking to pretty girls I don't know all that well. So she said "aww that's sweet. It's ok I think i understood what you meant to say. So i said bye and let her be on her way and she said "byeeeee" in that girl way ... you know what i'm talking about? So i'll ask her out some other time

keep us posted on this soap opera, I am hooked to see how it turns out. Who knows, you might have just met MRS Zimmy.....lololol

Dude I am so interested to see how it goes, cause I turned the tide for u, haha, jk

Thread Information