thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

safety

safety
    Last edited by thegodfather; 11-06-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Jakspro is offline Member
    But you think that LE would waist their time with catching a smaller time user? Or would you suspect them going after bigger sources.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You could use your method (I prefer apartment complex parking lots) or you can give this a try. Check it out: http://torpark.nfshost.com/

Make sure to read the FAQ as well. Hope that helps.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Nice idea but i am sure the average joe knows nothing of internetworking.
    ***No source checks!!!***

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Ok I have been pondering this idea for a while now. I certainly know that its possible, although certainly very EXTREME and most likely an unnessecary measure. But hopefully the more computer savvy people will chime in. Also, Im quite aware many of you may think this is unethical.

We all know about IP Addresses, and if you want to be really safe you can use a proxy service which hides your IP. However, I have a few friends who use their wireless internet card in their laptops to leech internet access off their neighbors. This only works for people who have wireless routers and aren't password protected by a firewall. So, for the super paranoid like myself. I propose the following.

Drive into a densely populated neighborhood with your laptop, search for open networks you can hop on. Then access the boards or your secure email, and place your order. If your order is going to a buddys address, you're all good.

You have now eliminated ALL links from the gear to yourself. The money is sent anonymously, you used a secure encrypted email addy, the gear is being sent to a 3rd party not involved with juice, and you didnt even use your own ISP to send the emails if by chance, LE were able to subpeonea your email service or install a magic lantern at your ISP.

I've spoken with an admin at a 'secure email site,' he told me that LE has several times attempted to subpeonea them with no luck, however they have installed the 'magic lantern' at their gateway. For those of you not familiar with the 'magic lantern,' it is a trojan keylogging program developed by the FBI. It was developed for the purpose of gaining the encryption keys of suspects. PGP (pretty good privacy) was built with no back doors so criminals who use it are pretty successful in keeping the LE out of their files. This magic lantern allows them to capture the suspects passwords and keys. Just something everyone should be aware of.

The hell did you just say?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about at a public library. Then again they wouldn't come for someone small like us buying penuts on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    how about at a public library. Then again they wouldn't come for someone small like us buying penuts on the internet.
    Im not talking about peanuts...Im talking about those people who ummm, may resell locally. Not saying I know of those kind of people...However, hypothetically speaking, in an imaginary world where people do this, it would be a safer method. Not to mention, I have one source who has a $300 minimum, which means you're getting at least 8-10 bottles of juice. Under Congress's new 1:1 dosage penalties for steroids , that would put you into intent to distribute, even if you could justify the use as personal.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    The hell did you just say?

Good Post, Its definately something I have thought of. And I think that any precautions should be taken. I was think of just going to a public library or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains

Good Post, Its definately something I have thought of. And I think that any precautions should be taken. I was think of just going to a public library or something.
    I considered the library, but Im worried about them having an administrator that can monitor your use, OR them having surveillance cameras...

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I considered the library, but Im worried about them having an administrator that can monitor your use, OR them having surveillance cameras...
    To be honest i cant really see them being that bothered with sum1 bying gear for them selfs.
    i cant see the authorities checking the libarary CCTV.
    I was gona suggest a CyberCafe.

The method you said with dirving sumwhere and hacking a wirless network is known as war driving.
    Google it. but to be honest its not all as simple as picking a signal and going on line, you would need the right software to identify the traffic that is being sent and recieved and a few other programmes to be able to hack in and get up and running.
    if you know what you are doing it wount be hard at all. if you dont. id just say the libarary or the cybercafe you will get bigger quicker that way.

stee is offline Member
    Dont you have a mate who dont live int he US that can order them for you and just forward them on?
    If i was that paranoid id just do that. the FBI are hardly gonna find out then are they

stee is offline Member
    If you ask me the FBI need to get a life and start concentrating their efforts on more pressing priorities.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hun - have you ever been treated for some sort of paranoia?

stee is offline Member
    yeah i forgot to ask that too

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Or you could be intelligent and not f*ck around with ordering illegal substances over the Internet. You could also stay the f*ck off of other's networks, that's f*cked up as well.

Geez, why would one do all this stupid stuff in the 1st place?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Hun - have you ever been treated for some sort of paranoia?
    Yes...I dont care it doesn't bother me...I've been dealing with anxiety, paranoia, etc since I was about 15....To be honest the side effects of some of those meds really outweigh any benefit they provide, most noteably not getting an erection and ummm oh yea feeling like a walking zombie. Although it may seem somewhat paranoid, no step is too far to protect your safety.

Then theres the issue of not ordering illegal things over the internet. Well, in one way we all break the law in some form everyday. If you do 36 in a 35, you're breaking the law. But then of course you can discuss the degree or extent to which you're breaking the law. I personally, dont agree with our country's ass backwards drug laws and policies in every aspect of foreign affairs. So I like to justify my illegal habits as civil disobedience, lol...

Thread Information