Thread: We Hate Gino

stee is offline Member

We Hate Gino

I know im sticking my neck out to major abuse of the "Geno Lovers" out there but i dont care, common every "Geno Hater" out there lets here your thoughts.

I cant stand that little TwAt I love to be 9 and in his school id Knock the shit out of him.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Whatev, you just don't know true comedy when you see it. That kid is funny as hell. I do understand you're sence of humor is naturally handicapped being from UK and all, but come on you gotta give the kid props.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Whatev, you just don't know true comedy when you see it. That kid is funny as hell. I do understand you're sence of humor is naturally handicapped being from UK and all, but come on you gotta give the kid props.
    Yeah yeah what eva treva!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    you score 10 points for being the first gino lover to write on here, tell you what man why dont you go and ask the kid to just marry you!!!

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Well he IS sexy, but I don't think my GF would approve. You know hating 9yr old boys is a true sign of homosexuality. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just think it's silly when peopkle try to hide it.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Well he IS sexy, but I don't think my GF would approve. You know hating 9yr old boys is a true sign of homosexuality. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just think it's silly when peopkle try to hide it.
    Mate Im not hiding anything, if you ask me its not about being gay its about being Bi, give you 50% more choice!! try it you might like it.
    Im open to new things thats y i can be friends with poofs without wanting to play hide the sausage with them, its people who defend people who are totally not funny that are susceptible to a bit of "man fun".

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by stee
    I know im sticking my neck out to major abuse of the "Geno Lovers" out there but i dont care, common every "Geno Hater" out there lets here your thoughts.

I cant stand that little TwAt I love to be 9 and in his school id Knock the shit out of him.

yea really. gino pisses me off too. but he is kinda funny

stee is offline Member
    Nah i would say you have to laugh out of pity. That kid has watched far too much TV.
    I have a question for him: Gino, have you ever kissed a girl?
    Last edited by stee; 05-21-2006 at 12:29 PM.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    come to NY, thank god for Gino pointing out the big step backwards italians have taken over the past 15 years. its about time there was someone saying it. props to www.getoffourisland.com as well. We go from being feared that you were mafioso to being laughed at because of your orange skin and femme eyebrows. LONG LIVE GINO!!!!!!!(and whoever writes his material)

stee is offline Member
    Gino is about as funny as someone who has AIDS who is then diagnosed with Cancer and falls of a Kerb, breaks both their legs and then get's run over by a Bus

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't thing his gym vid was funny at all, 'I hate ppl who use steroids '. Piss off Gino.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I hate that little fvcker

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I don't thing his gym vid was funny at all, 'I hate ppl who use steroids'. Piss off Gino.
    Yeah how much of a bet would you put on it that he turns to hard core narcs by the time hes 21.
    i bet the failed attempt at stardom will send him over the edge and he will be hooked on the brown. Good end to him i say!!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he's funny, but at the same time i wouldn't mind kicking him in the head and watching his spasm.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i think he's funny, but at the same time i wouldn't mind kicking him in the head and watching his spasm.
    Haha now that would be funny!!!

stuball is offline Banned
    All his shit is written for him, if you watch the out takes of him on the tread mill, he stops looks behind him like he's scared shitless... All the Ginny's are up in arms over this kid, nobody has a sence of humor anymore..

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    All his shit is written for him, if you watch the out takes of him on the tread mill, he stops looks behind him like he's scared shitless... All the Ginny's are up in arms over this kid, nobody has a sence of humor anymore..
    Yeah i thought he looked like he was reading it. not only is he not funny but he cant remember shit either, i bet he gets bullied at school.
    well i hope he does anyway!

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stee
    Yeah i thought he looked like he was reading it. not only is he not funny but he cant remember shit either, i bet he gets bullied at school.
    well i hope he does anyway!
    The reality of it all is this kid's gonna grow up to be a real douche, and the parents are the only one's to blame.... on his parents..

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    The reality of it all is this kid's gonna grow up to be a real douche, and the parents are the only one's to blame.... on his parents..
    Maybe his parents are hooked ont he gear and that the reason he goes to the gym to make a tWaT of himself in that vid.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    He is an arrogant little fuktard who is feeding off being a nine year old idiot.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Who the fcuk is Gino?

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Who the fcuk is Gino?
    yeah who the FCUK is gino anyway!!!!

Gino, or Geno, whatever the **** his name is, IS SIMPLY PUT, a LITTLE TURD...thats right, a little TURD...his mommy took a SHIT, and out came that little boy...He's got Spagetti Arms and his body looks like a Noodle...Im 25 years old, but that still wouldn't stop me for a second from Slapping that little Gerbil across his pale white face, so hard, that there would be a Red hand print on his cheek for the next week...Im surprised this little mother****er even earned himself a Forum, but even so, if you are reading this GINO, just know that everytime take a SHIT, and see you floating around in the bowl, i will FLUSH you like the peice of crap you are...

just kidding, Gino is my son...he's a good little boy...Go fetch me my belt son, Daddy wants to talk...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i laugh so hard when i see his video with the techno in his wife beater...reminds me of every italian too into the whole "gotti" thing its funny because i have friends that are like that

Thread Information