Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Natty99 is offline Member

GF Has been Lying to me......

Dating this awesome girl for 1.5 years now. She told me that I was her first and that I took her virginity and all. I believe her of course. Then yestrerday she tells me she had an affair with a married 38 year old former boss when she was 18. (this was 5 year's ago) WTF!!!!! She claims she was "in love" and was like addicted to the sex.

She told me that she had some issues but never the whole story. This is really fvcked up. She seemed like the most innocent girl!

I'm flippin out!!!!!How would you guys handle this??????

guess it wentr on for a year......makes me sick, i'm like shaking right now.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Ehh **** it. Its in the past. I would just let it go and issue her a warning. Next offense and she'll get banned LOL j/k. Seriously I wouldnt let it bother you that much.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty99
    Dating this awesome girl for 1.5 years now. She told me that I was her first and that I took her virginity and all. I believe her of course. Then yestrerday she tells me she had an affair with a married 38 year old former boss when she was 18. (this was 5 year's ago) WTF!!!!! She claims she was "in love" and was like addicted to the sex.

She told me that she had some issues but never the whole story. This is really fvcked up. She seemed like the most innocent girl!

whats new NATTY !!!! they all lie get used to it man majorty of woman are hoes so dont feel bad about either you gotta learn to live with it or let her go no ifs ands or buts about it,

it makes no sense to pound her with Questions about it so i hope ur not. but on the other hand dont feel bad at least you were her second, or so you think !

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe she lied to you because she loved you and knew that If you told you that right from the beggining you would leave her or wouldn't be interested. I would leave it in the past as well but let her know that if she ever cheats on you or something you will be out in a second. **** her hard afterwords and make her scream your name to take the anger out.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    Maybe she lied to you because she loved you and knew that If you told you that right from the beggining you would leave her or wouldn't be interested. I would leave it in the past as well but let her know that if she ever cheats on you or something you will be out in a second. **** her hard afterwords and make her scream your name to take the anger out.
    I think you'e right on bro...it's just really tuff on me.....mental pictures and sh;t, guess i'm just too sensitive

natty, did you ask her why she lied, NO but really man dont ask her a bunch of questions about it just keep it short man, then let the BS go its never worth it specially since you have been togather so long,

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

She didnt get good in bed without spending a little time there bro

i wouldnt even worry about it... im yet to nail a virgin i think....

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator

She didnt get good in bed without spending a little time there bro

i wouldnt even worry about it... im yet to nail a virgin i think....

i nalid one virgin in my lifetime, it was actually ok !!

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    natty, did you ask her why she lied, NO but really man dont ask her a bunch of questions about it just keep it short man, then let the BS go its never worth it specially since you have been togather so long,
    She said it was really hard for her to talk about cause she just wanted to tottally forget about it. I just asked her some basics after she told me....She was a mess crying uncontrollably.

I still have one V-card under my belt! I hope (crosses fingers)

I think you'e right on bro...it's just really tuff on me.....mental pictures and sh;t, guess i'm just too sensitive

Just let it go.....were you as pissed when you were with ex g/f's who have been with people before you? It's no big deal. My ex g/f had sex with more people than the graduating class at my high school.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I almost nailed a virgin, but once i pulled out the sandwitch she had like a panic attack and got the shakes and passed out. LOL

well.... the girl started freakin out,and got shakes so i ended up just fingering her thats all....

apparently her last and only bf before, they would just lay in bed and hold hands.

so when i started twisting her and tossin her around, and arousing her, she went all insane.

I was a little skeptical the first time she gave me a BJ, definately not a rookie

She said it was really hard for her to talk about cause she just wanted to tottally forget about it. I just asked her some basics after she told me....She was a mess crying uncontrollably.

dude im telling you just find out what you wanna know, and leave it at that and never bring it up again at all, no matter what. so next time you get in an arguement dont bring up the fact that she was lied to you in the past, if you ask me she didnt really lie to you she just lied to her-self,

Back on subject.. i dont get why she would lie about something like that.. i'd be very suspicious from now on... it sucks... the thing is..

now even if u try to forgive her, she will feel guilty about it, and prolly will lead to other bs too.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Just let it go.....were you as pissed when you were with ex g/f's who have been with people before you? It's no big deal. My ex g/f had sex with more people than the graduating class at my high school.
    Thanks bro this stuff helps...I really had no one else to turn to. I love AR. One past lover is definately bettter than dozens

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Wow that's a tough one. At least she wasn't in the relationship with you when she had this affair so I wouldn't sweat it.

[QUOTE=USfighterFC]Just let it go.....were you as pissed when you were with ex g/f's who have been with people before you? It's no big deal. My ex g/f had sex with more people than the graduating class at my high school.[/QUOTE]

can i have her # USfighter ?? please ??

Thanks bro this stuff helps...I really had no one else to turn to. I love AR. One past lover is definately bettter than dozens

Ahh no prob. It's just one person 5 years ago. Thats pretty amazing she hasnt had sex in like 4 years. Too amazing J/k there are people out there like that.

yah bro, u're gonna have to do a good job communicating to her and making her understand u really dont mind at all, and maybe u find it funny.

if u can make her laugh about the subject, i think all will be good.

dude im telling you just find out what you wanna know, and leave it at that and never bring it up again at all, no matter what. so next time you get in an arguement dont bring up the fact that she was lied to you in the past, if you ask me she didnt really lie to you she just lied to her-self,
    Thanks Steve o. I know it must have been really tuff for her to tell me. She really is super honest all the time.

Thanks Steve o. I know it must have been really tuff for her to tell me. She really is super honest all the time.

No prob natty, just be cool man brush it off and act like its no big deal when your around her, even though its eating up inside and eventually this will all pass,

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Ahh no prob. It's just one person 5 years ago. Thats pretty amazing she hasnt had sex in like 4 years. Too amazing J/k there are people out there like that.
    Thats why it was just so surreal, I really wanted to believe she wasn't with anyone else. And it';s not like she just hooked up with some kid. The dude was like 38 and married!!!!

Thats why it was just so surreal, I really wanted to believe she wasn't with anyone else. And it';s not like she just hooked up with some kid. The dude was like 38 and married!!!!

She cries about it cuz she prolly feels like a scumbag about it. At least she regrets it.

[QUOTE=Natty99]Thats why it was just so surreal, I really wanted to believe she wasn't with anyone else. And it';s not like she just hooked up with some kid. The dude was like 38 and married!!!![/QUOTE]

well, there ya go she saw comfort, power, money, security and all the other crap woman see in guys that she liked, so she got turned on and all that,

WHATEVER>.. it doesnt matter.. u already told us, that your decision is made up and you wanna stay with her.

so stop thinking about your self, and worry about her..
    believe it or not, she has a concious.

and if she see's this is affecting you, your relationship is in trouble..
    so if u wanna save it think about what she is going thru, and make her feel good about it. IMO

Yeah she def. regrets it. I'm more pissed at the guy. He's the scumbag

[QUOTE=steve0]
    Thats why it was just so surreal, I really wanted to believe she wasn't with anyone else. And it';s not like she just hooked up with some kid. The dude was like 38 and married!!!![/QUOTE]

well, there ya go she saw comfort, power, money, security and all the other crap woman see in guys that she liked, so she got turned on and all that,
    exactly what she said

Yeah she def. regrets it. I'm more pissed at the guy. He's the scumbag

Natty the guy is not a scumbag he had achance to get a young girl and he did, no im just saying it how it is so dont get pissed, but thats the truth,

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    WHATEVER>.. it doesnt matter.. u already told us, that your decision is made up and you wanna stay with her.

so stop thinking about your self, and worry about her..
    believe it or not, she has a concious.

and if she see's this is affecting you, your relationship is in trouble..
    so if u wanna save it think about what she is going thru, and make her feel good about it. IMO
    Thx pooks

Natty the guy is not a scumbag he had achance to get a young girl and he did, no im just saying it how it is so dont get pissed, but thats the truth,
    I know how it is bro, it's everymans dream.....but he was married

I'm going to try to forget about it and not talk about it anymore with her. But im still just really pissed off in general. This will give me some good fuel for those really intense workouts

PhishStasH is offline Member
    i nalid one virgin in my lifetime, it was actually ok !!
    I've taken 3...dang. St. Peter sendin' me straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by PhishStasH
    I've taken 3...dang. St. Peter sendin' me straight to hell.
    Stuff happens at those hippy shows huh?

STREETOFFICIAL is offline New Member
    Bro this is not a big deal, she most likely felt ashamed at what she did and was scared you were going to judge her, which you are now doing.

Quote Originally Posted by STREETOFFICIAL
    Bro this is not a big deal, she most likely felt ashamed at what she did and was scared you were going to judge her, which you are now doing.
    There's no avoiding the judging bro. But at least now I know how great of a girl she is.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was in the past .... before you guys got together . Let it go.

Like USfighter said ..... issue her a warning .... if she lies to u again ... then take action.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

it sucks she lied to you, but its not like she cheated on you

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    it sucks she lied to you, but its not like she cheated on you
    I know bro, its just sux. Makes me want to hulk up and break some shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information