Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

I went to a wedding last night...

And I meet this hot, tall model from New York at the reception. She was about 5"10 and brunette. There were alot of good looking women at

this reception. It was insane. Anyways we are both dancing, getting drunk and having a good time. She tells me she has a bf back home,

but that she likes me and is having a good time. I take her back to the VIP bar and we get some more shots and make out a little. Anyways,

her friend comes storming in and breaks us up and takes her away and yells out "WE'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW!". She grabs her arm and takes

her away. I'm like "WHAT THE FUK K**"" which was her name. I get up and follow them to the front of the country club and try to get her

number before she jets. Her friend comes up to me and is like "Don't you know she has a millionaire orthopedic surgeon bf so fuk off?". Now i'm

not on a cycle right now, but I'm drunk as hell and get pissed off pretty easily. I tell the bytch to fuk off and let her speak for herself. She

goes "**** you don't you talk to me like that". Than I yell for K** to come decide for herself. It's like this dumb bytch wouldn't let her friend

speak for herself. Anyways the mom of this bytch comes up and starts holding them back, ROFL as if i'm about to punch one of them. I

actually told the girl that you're about to get slapped if you keep this up. This girl was a syko. She's like get out of here she has a boyfriend

back home.. I mean this was a fukin scene out of a movie. It's like they both thought I was going to harm them. Anyways I go to the

bathroom come back out and K** is running towards me. She goes "here's my number, hurry" and gives it to me quick. I whip out my phone

and i'm drunk as this point so there is no way i'm able to concentrate and remember a telephone that quick. I tell her to put it in and she just

says it real quick and than goes, "Call me later, bye". I fukin didn't remember it and lost one of the most beatiful girls # in my life!!!! Oh well

I had a good time and almost bytch slapped a girl. I'll never see this girl again probably, but it was all in good fun.
    Last edited by Smak; 05-21-2006 at 08:00 PM.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    And I meet this hot, tall model from New York at the reception. She was about 5"10 and brunette. There were alot of good looking women at

this reception. It was insane. Anyways we are both dancing, getting drunk and having a good time. She tells me she has a bf back home,

but that she likes me and is having a good time. I take her back to the VIP bar and we get some more shots and make out a little. Anyways,

her friend comes storming in and breaks us up and takes her away and yells out "WE'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW!". She grabs her arm and takes

her away. I'm like "WHAT THE FUK K**"" which was her name. I get up and follow them to the front of the country club and try to get her

number before she jets. Her friend comes up to me and is like "Don't you know she has a millionaire orthopedic surgeon bf so fuk off?". Now i'm

not on a cycle right now, but I'm drunk as hell and get pissed off pretty easily. I tell the bytch to fuk off and let her speak for herself. She

goes "**** you don't you talk to me like that". Than I yell for K** to come decide for herself. It's like this dumb bytch wouldn't let her friend

speak for herself. Anyways the mom of this bytch comes up and starts holding them back, ROFL as if i'm about to punch one of them. I

actually told the girl that you're about to get slapped if you keep this up. This girl was a syko. She's like get out of here she has a boyfriend

back home.. I mean this was a fukin scene out of a movie. It's like they both thought I was going to harm them. Anyways I go to the

bathroom come back out and K** is running towards me. She goes "here's my number, hurry" and gives it to me quick. I whip out my phone

and i'm drunk as this point so there is no way i'm able to concentrate and remember a telephone that quick. I tell her to put it in and she just

says it real quick and than goes, "Call me later, bye". I fukin didn't remember it and lost one of the most beatiful girls # in my life!!!! Oh well

I had a good time and almost bytch slapped a girl. I'll never see this girl again probably, but it was all in good fun.

Shite dude, that is just f_ckin' awful man. Damn! Good thing you were able to exercise some self restraint when all of those fools were in your face. On a bad day, I would not have been able to LOL. That sucks b. And ya were too drunk to take down her number. That sucks! At least ya had a good time though.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    damm bro, I'm sure you're going to regret not getting her number a thousand times. It does feel like a story from a movie. I'm sure she is thinking if you're going to call her? or if you got the number? Maybe you can locate someone from the wedding and ask them if they know who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Shite dude, that is just f_ckin' awful man. Damn! Good thing you were able to exercise some self restraint when all of those fools were in your face. On a bad day, I would not have been able to LOL. That sucks b. And ya were too drunk to take down her number. That sucks! At least ya had a good time though.
    Yea, lol. I wasn't quick enough. I was too busy trying to remember the phone # while entering the digits. I told her to put it in my phone, but she was in a hurry and her friends were coming back to yank her away! It wasn't going anywhere and on top of that I was piss drunk. It was all in good fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    damm bro, I'm sure you're going to regret getting her number a thousand times. It does feel like a story from a movie. I'm sure she is thinking if you're going to call her?
    I know man. This is one of those girls you just can't let slip away because she's fukin primo. Thinking about it right now i'm kind of upset, but life goes on right.. There's a million other ones out in the sea like this one. Wait she's a model!! No there isnt!!!

PhishStasH is offline Member
    Sucks you couldn't remember the number. And good thing you restrained yourself. I know bitches can get annoying REAL quick and you just wanna drop 'em sometimes, but it ain't right, nonetheless.

Anyhow, I'm sure some other orthopeadic millionaire's fiance will come runnin' along in no time to pick up the pieces.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    DAMN THAT WAS EXCITING MAN!

For a second there i thought i was watching a james bond movie

Quote Originally Posted by PhishStasH
    Sucks you couldn't remember the number. And good thing you restrained yourself. I know bitches can get annoying REAL quick and you just wanna drop 'em sometimes, but it ain't right, nonetheless.

Anyhow, I'm sure some other orthopeadic millionaire's fiance will come runnin' along in no time to pick up the pieces.
    True. I told her I was going to hit her if she's not careful, lol. I would never do it, but it just came out of my mouth.

This wedding was pretty upscale, but that was really stupid of her to say that. I don't give a fuk if your bf is a orthopedic surgeon! Is that suppose to impress me? I hate bytches that think this way! Gold diggin biatches..

dont sweat it, any bitch that makes out w/ a guy at a wedding and has a bf back home is a skank anyways, no matter how hot she is

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    DAMN THAT WAS EXCITING MAN!

For a second there i thought i was watching a james bond movie
    The real scene was more exciting. I was trying to use the mindset of "StayinStacked" when telling this story, the greatest story teller around!!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Obviously her mom and friend want her to marry this guy A LOT more than she actually does..

LMAO..
    SOCIETY gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    dont sweat it, any bitch that makes out w/ a guy at a wedding and has a bf back home is a skank anyways, no matter how hot she is
    Oh shit, speaking of the devil. What a coincidence!

haha that's funny.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    there should seriously be a law against C-blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    Obviously her mom and friend want her to marry this guy A LOT more than she actually does..

LMAO..
    SOCIETY gotta love it.
    Your absolutely right. This girl told me herself that she wasn't really even into him. We kept dancing and I kept spilling my scotch all over her blouse. It was a good time. She didn't care. We had a great time!

There were like 3 models at this wedding. All 3 of them were taken, but only 2 of there bf's were there.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    there should seriously be a law against C-blocking.
    I couldn't agree more!

C-blocking at wedding receptions will always happen, because only the invited can attend! That leaves alot of bf's out of the picture.

i hate cock blocks, and dude sucks you dont got the number, but hey that is one kick ass story!

Temptation is offline Female Member
    Just think if you did have it... called and she said "I always say that when I'm drunk"... you have a better story for the books now

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    I dunno man. Don't fret it. I always like to look at things this way in terms of money and what not. Would I rather have a really wealthy millionaire chick who was not my cup of tea or would I rather get down and plow the sh_t out of a girl that I was really into?

ManWhore is offline Banned
    Damn bro maybe she'll track you down if you can't get a hold of her. But even though fvck it, at least you got some type of action then no action at all..

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    man...you suck... i went to a wedding reception too and I didn't get any attention from ladies :|

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love weddings

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahhhh that sucks! You are gonna be kickin yourself for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ahhhh that sucks! You are gonna be kickin yourself for awhile
    I should have just stayed home and ate my chicken and brown rice like you mayne.

These weddings fukin kill me! I mean a a place where you can drink for free all night as much as you want and they have lots of hot, single ladies. Doesn't get much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Temptation
    Just think if you did have it... called and she said "I always say that when I'm drunk"... you have a better story for the books now
    haha.

haha.
    dont worry man that wouldnt have happened

Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore
    Damn bro maybe she'll track you down if you can't get a hold of her. But even though fvck it, at least you got some type of action then no action at all..
    highly doubt it, but you're right. I did walk away with a little action..

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    dont worry man that wouldnt have happened
    LOL I hope not.

think postive.

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    think postive.

Thanks man. I'm going to sleep now, lol. I have fukin jury duty in 6 hours..

Payce.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm! Talk about getting cocked blocked. That sux!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

chest6 is offline Banned
    I should have just stayed home and ate my chicken and brown rice like you mayne.

These weddings fukin kill me! I mean a a place where you can drink for free all night as much as you want and they have lots of hot, single ladies. Doesn't get much better than that.
    haha yep yep. Strange thing..I go out every night here but never back at school. Not tonight and during the week lately cuz I got summer school at 8am But yeah..theres always the girl's friend cock blocker that stops her from doing anything cuz she has a bf..I hate those!!!

slob is offline Member
    dude, track her down.
    Someone invited her to that wedding, someone invited u. Find the one responsible and grill them for her contact details!

Thread Information