Thread: Weird dreams

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Weird dreams

So i was talking about this earlier. I have had some weird dreams lately. What makes them weird is that i'm an insomniac so i only get 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I shouldn't be remembering dreams with that short of sleep periods. But yesterday I had a dream about a possessed girl / thing trying to attack me. I don't remember the details about it really but i know I tried to fight it and wasn't afraid. Something about a banana too but i can't remember that part.

Then the other day I had a dream that i was fighting and no matter how hard i hit this person (unknown person) it didn't move or get hurt. And then it started to attack me and I laughed at it. I started screaming something about not wasting it's time with me cus i'm not gonna talk (i guess i was being interogated) adn then it said i was right and shot me in the temple of my head. First time i remember dying in my sleep.

And the night before that i had a dream that I was lying in my bed in my room, but it looked right (not dream like). And the place was haunted and something was holding me down on my bed. But i coudlnt' talk or move. I felt drunk. And i kept coming out of my dream (or so i think) but I can't quite talk right. So I try really hard and I scream help loud enough to wake me up. Apparently i actually screamed it out.

Anyway...being as this is 3 nights in a row of me having dreams, and add that to the fact that I havn't had a dream before that for maybe 3 years, just got me thinking about if this is really weird dreams or is everyone's kinda weird in there own way...post up some dreams you remember

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hmm that's realyl funyn because i have a lot of issues sleeping and always have.. but because i haven't ever realyl been able to stay at a state of sleep where i dream - it never happened.

But int he last week or so.. a similar thing has been happening to me where i have been having the most weird ass dreams, from selling limbs for money .. to well nevermind..

If someone could give some insight into this shit..

Go ahead!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been having the weirdest dreams since i've been on clomid....i cant remeber them for shit right now though...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i've been having the weirdest dreams since i've been on clomid....i cant remeber them for shit right now though...
    i'm not on clomid.. so not sure that is my problem

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    I know I have some messed up dreams too, and if I'm on muscle relaxers they get alot crazier and more realistic.

But being shot in the head means that your ready to close a chapter in your life and ready to move on to another one. Even though you keep fighting it and don't want to move on. (quit stalking your ex gf and move on already lol jk)

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Man i have dreams about this board all the time at least 5 times a wek...crazy stuff from me being made a vat and then i enter some secret passage that opens from the PM inbox....and the other day i went to another members house and we played darts and he let 5 homeless people live with him for 3 days....i am on t3 and letro with my TREN , and i think that is doing it, cause all the other stuff i have used before and never been this whacked...
    Last edited by WEBB; 05-24-2006 at 08:37 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Hmm that's realyl funyn because i have a lot of issues sleeping and always have.. but because i haven't ever realyl been able to stay at a state of sleep where i dream - it never happened.

But int he last week or so.. a similar thing has been happening to me where i have been having the most weird ass dreams, from selling limbs for money .. to well nevermind..

If someone could give some insight into this shit..

Go ahead!
    ME TOO morbid twisted dreams but mine are hormonal releated.
    stress can do it, like you told me but also FOOD and Eating habbits can play a role on serotonin levels

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Zimmy I use to have dreams like your's and sometimes it was really bad. I wouldn't be able to move or scream and I'd feel someone touching me. Do you think it might be a ghost or bad spirit in your house or room that is bothering you.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    Zimmy I use to have dreams like your's and sometimes it was really bad. I wouldn't be able to move or scream and I'd feel someone touching me. Do you think it might be a ghost or bad spirit in your house or room that is bothering you.

lol no... that one i think was just me coming in and out of sleep and being aware of it. And since i was waking up for a couple of seconds my body functions weren't all back so I reacted funny. I do believe in ghosts...but doubt this was that

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    i get constant dreams of me squeezin my teeth together till they shatter, and i cant stop it, i constantly try to pry em together and i clench harder and harder and my subconscious mind keeps tellin myself...their gonna shatter thier gonna shatter...i fight my way thru it atleast 2x a week...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a friend, and he lived with me for several months last summer. he told me about this dream he has, but he isnt sure if he is awake or not during it. he described it like this: he wakes up, and can feel a very evil presence in the room. he is paralysed, and unable to speak or move no matter how hard he tries. he then goes back to sleep slowly. but the experience terrorises him regularly. another similar thing is that he wakes up, walks over to this presence, and, as if telling off a naughty child, demands it to leave right away. i personally find all this stuff highly interesting and would love to know more, and experience something similar

Yeah, I had some experiences like that before but don't know if it was a dream or something bad. I would be in a deep sleep and the would wake up like nothing happend. I would just open my eyes like I had been awake for ever without being sleepy at all. Once my mind said that something was wrong with this; i would start to feel something evil coming to me and I wouldn't be able to move or scream. It felt like someone had their hand on me but I could never move or say award until it went away. This happend almost everyday but not anymore.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah my friend used to get it pretty much every night when he was a kid, he still gets it occasionally now, and he is 29

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    dreams are interesting...they are the passage to the subconsious, im a psych major and im seriously considering making dreams my speciality...they are so intreguing to me, and ive had a couple professors that have kinda pushed me in that direction...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    So i was talking about this earlier. I have had some weird dreams lately. What makes them weird is that i'm an insomniac so i only get 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I shouldn't be remembering dreams with that short of sleep periods. But yesterday I had a dream about a possessed girl / thing trying to attack me. I don't remember the details about it really but i know I tried to fight it and wasn't afraid. Something about a banana too but i can't remember that part.

Then the other day I had a dream that i was fighting and no matter how hard i hit this person (unknown person) it didn't move or get hurt. And then it started to attack me and I laughed at it. I started screaming something about not wasting it's time with me cus i'm not gonna talk (i guess i was being interogated) adn then it said i was right and shot me in the temple of my head. First time i remember dying in my sleep.

And the night before that i had a dream that I was lying in my bed in my room, but it looked right (not dream like). And the place was haunted and something was holding me down on my bed. But i coudlnt' talk or move. I felt drunk. And i kept coming out of my dream (or so i think) but I can't quite talk right. So I try really hard and I scream help loud enough to wake me up. Apparently i actually screamed it out.

Anyway...being as this is 3 nights in a row of me having dreams, and add that to the fact that I havn't had a dream before that for maybe 3 years, just got me thinking about if this is really weird dreams or is everyone's kinda weird in there own way...post up some dreams you remember
    Are you on cycle? I always have very strange dreams while on. Mine are very primal. Having to do with food, sex or fighting or all 3 in one dream.

Dream #3. You were sleeping with your eyes open. It is why you could see your room but could not move. Times I have slept with my eyes open I am aware of things around me and they're incorporated into my dreams.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    i get constant dreams of me squeezin my teeth together till they shatter, and i cant stop it, i constantly try to pry em together and i clench harder and harder and my subconscious mind keeps tellin myself...their gonna shatter thier gonna shatter...i fight my way thru it atleast 2x a week...
    You grind your teeth at night. Sleep with a mouth piece.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Are you on cycle? I always have very strange dreams while on. Mine are very primal. Having to do with food, sex or fighting or all 3 in one dream.

Dream #3. You were sleeping with your eyes open. It is why you could see your room but could not move. Times I have slept with my eyes open I am aware of things around me and they're incorporated into my dreams.

naw ..body isn't good enough base for a cycle.

I read somewhere that in the 1200 or something the people thought that when they dreamed it was the real life and when they were awake they were dreaming so they spent most of their life sleeping. lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    dreams are interesting...they are the passage to the subconsious, im a psych major and im seriously considering making dreams my speciality...they are so intreguing to me, and ive had a couple professors that have kinda pushed me in that direction...
    Last psych class I took...It seems as if the psychology/psychiatry community the jury is still out on wether dreams have direct meaning to your life or wether they are just random synapses firing with no real purpose..

Lately, the last 2 weeks I have had some pretty bad dreams that have me waking up in a panic...One dream I had I was driving down the road and all of a sudden I was in the back of my head, looking through my eyes and driving my car into a tree, but I was paralyzed and couldnt move and screaming. Then i woke up in my dream, but wasnt actually awake, and started yelling..

Then today taking a nap, I had a dream I was in an elevator that was falling..and my head had immense pressure on it and I was screaming, and trying to jump at the last second before impact..and then I woke up still halfway paralyzed...

Your body paralyzes you during dreams so that you dont hurt yourself...This is something people who are violent sleepers lack, if you have ever seen anything on that condition...

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    i have crazy dreams all the time...i always have dreams about work and money...i always dream that i get a big check and go buy a new car...on monday i had a dream i got a bently gt and a lambo....it happens once a week dont know why...i have heard that dreams go hand in hand with your life..i think am going to look into some dream books

Thread Information