thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Lightbulb safety

safety
    Last edited by thegodfather; 11-06-2007 at 04:36 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Godfather, I hope you're wrong, but I have thought the same for a while now. Really, what I hope for is that soon enough the political hay being made from this whole deal goes away we can slip back in the shadows and be frogotten, hopefully soon.

it doesnt help that its easier than hell to find out how to get gear too.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Godfather, I hope you're wrong, but I have thought the same for a while now. Really, what I hope for is that soon enough the political hay being made from this whole deal goes away we can slip back in the shadows and be frogotten, hopefully soon.
    Yea, well I hope I'm wrong too but I highly doubt it. I view it as a bubble that keeps getting bigger and one day will burst. Everday that I log onto an open source board to check things out I just wait for there to be a huge announcement about SEVERAL sources going down all at once, and then the sources flipping on the customers and the powder sources. I'm just awaiting the day when A LOT of bros go down at once from months and years of L.E. surveillance on the boards.

It would be GREAT for the sensationalism that the media and politicians are creating about juice to go away, but our community is still very much alive and well, and theres plenty of careers to be established on the downfall of some big players in our industry. I think the media sensation will go away once some MAJOR players are busted, and/or a slew of personal users are tracked through the records (that UGLs should NOT be keeping) of clients. I dont mean to speak bad of any sources, but its quite CONCIEVABLE (although hopefully not likely) that some sources back up their client list to use as bargaining power if/when they get taken down....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's just with all the media coverage. Becuase of the MTV specials, and Barry Bonds' scandal, steroids are front page headlines. It won't take long for the general public to get bored with it, and focus on something else.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    this is true...they are definately after our community

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    It's just with all the media coverage. Becuase of the MTV specials, and Barry Bonds' scandal, steroids are front page headlines. It won't take long for the general public to get bored with it, and focus on something else.
    I hope you're right.

They haven't caught Bin Laden yet, but yee haw lets go bust us some steroid users!

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I hope you're right.

They haven't caught Bin Laden yet, but yee haw lets go bust us some steroid users!
    yea, this is getting ridiculous. like with "operation gear grinder". what the hell did they hope to gain from that?! it wasn't even in our damn country?!

they need to understand that they have no hopes of shutting down the entire industry. someone with a lot of money needs to get into the courts and make them legal here as they are in mexico. there is no legitimate case behind them being illegal.

they need to get over the whole "gear is bad for you" b.s. there are plenty of other meds on the market far worse for you than gear, and there's meds taken off the market every year for literally killing people, then the FDA says "oops, guess that wasn't tested thoroughly enough before we released it to you guinea pigs... i mean, people".

personally, i think people should have every right to stick whatever they want into themselves. i'm sick of "big brother" telling us what we can and can't do. one day they're gonna go too far and they're gonna find a bunch of us huge "juice-heads" as they call us knocking at their doors really p*ssed off. only thing that causes roid-rage is their actions against us!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    well because of these busts, there are often finding other recreational drugs as well which is making our community look like we will use anything which is not the case...AAS is a whole different ballgame, and alot of the domestic sources are asses for bringing negative attention to our community for being in possesion if coke, xtacy...etc

Thread Information