taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation The Saga Continues.. :(

remember this

Tai Beat da hell outta 2 doods..

now there is an update

Rhondas sister went back to that dick.. kuz she wanted to go out on his boat... WTF.. idunno?! but some HOW they end up at his place last night both get drunk and get into a fight.. ISNT alcohol an amazing substance.

she is NUTS let me tell you bout it.. SHE IS NUTS!

well i guess after they start fighting he calls hte cops on her and she gets arrested for assult and battery.

we get call from her this morning sayingshe has 1000 bail and wants out.

we go up there and im saying this is ****ign retarded she is so dam dumb just leave her!!! but no we go anyways to find out more and turns out..
    she is going to be in there for 6 months because she had a warrant out for her arrest for not paying child support for like 4years.

yeah she has 3 kids and they are w/ their father kuz she is kinda a dumb****.

anyways rhonda is stressing about it.. like krazy and im like GOOD riddens...

god people are so dumb i will never understand them

stee is offline Member
    so the plot thickens then tai!!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    haha what a tangled web we weave..i like the story though on the other page..the famous slaps i must agree..there are 2 types of slaps and you described them perfectly...the 'im gonna fvck you up if you dont stop' slap is by far the best, best setting for one of those is definatly at a bar with some drunken mongruel...haha i think i may do it tonight cause of the expression they make, they freeze up..lmao okay im going to stop..but shit you did the right thing

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    bwahahah...kind of ironic in a way...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Look on the bring side, if she's locked up, you won't have to worry about her anymore. Plus maybe she can make you a custom license plate that says "Ninja."

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Look on the bring side, if she's locked up, you won't have to worry about her anymore. Plus maybe she can make you a custom license plate that says "Ninja."
    rhonda bout flipped her top when we were at the station and they are like no bond.. she is in for 6months and thats it!

i was like GOOD RIDDENS .. omg i thought she was going to stab me

Zanelike is offline Associate Member
    This is the problem with modern medicine. We no longer have survival of the fittest. The dumb ones are able to breed without check. And its obvious that the dumb ones are doing most of the breeding too!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sounds like an episode of cops

Quote Originally Posted by Zanelike
    This is the problem with modern medicine. We no longer have survival of the fittest. The dumb ones are able to breed without check. And its obvious that the dumb ones are doing most of the breeding too!
    actually the dumb ones are the ones breeding .. getting pregnant at 15 and shit while the smart ones PRESERVE THEM SELVES until they like 30 and then have ONE kid

Zanelike is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actually the dumb ones are the ones breeding .. getting pregnant at 15 and shit while the smart ones PRESERVE THEM SELVES until they like 30 and then have ONE kid
    That's what I said!! If they weren't poppin' kids out every 9 months my taxes wouldn't be so freaking high to keep their asses on welfare and feed their kids!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    remember this

Tai Beat da hell outta 2 doods..

now there is an update

Rhondas sister went back to that dick.. kuz she wanted to go out on his boat... WTF.. idunno?! but some HOW they end up at his place last night both get drunk and get into a fight.. ISNT alcohol an amazing substance.

she is NUTS let me tell you bout it.. SHE IS NUTS!

well i guess after they start fighting he calls hte cops on her and she gets arrested for assult and battery.

we get call from her this morning sayingshe has 1000 bail and wants out.

we go up there and im saying this is ****ign retarded she is so dam dumb just leave her!!! but no we go anyways to find out more and turns out..
    she is going to be in there for 6 months because she had a warrant out for her arrest for not paying child support for like 4years.

yeah she has 3 kids and they are w/ their father kuz she is kinda a dumb****.

anyways rhonda is stressing about it.. like krazy and im like GOOD riddens...

god people are so dumb i will never understand them
    I feel your pain bro.....my girl went through some tuff times in her life, and has that ONE friend who she has been friends with since childhood (comparable to her sister in her mind i guess )....Anyway, shes always trying to drag my girl into ****ed up situations (fights, drugs, being around ****ing scumbags), so I try and limit her times with her as mcuh as possible without being a controlling dick...So were at the shore last weekend and she gets a call, oh what a suprise, the girl got arrested for felony posession of blow... and then expects me to feel ****ing sorry for her, and says she wants to drive allllll the way back down the shore for when she gets out, well that turned into a huge fight...I just dont understand how youd wanna surround yourself with someone like that, i understand family and all but still, god damn...anyway just like you said.. GOOD RIDDENCE!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Wow.............what can one say about all that? Looking at it from the outside one can't help but think "Run don't walk".

Tell R she'll be fine....and time to get her head on right. Hopefully she won't get back wiht the bf. Sounds like a loser with a capital L.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Tai you are in a tight spot with rhonda and I hope that works out for the best and I hope she sees that her sister is a fckup and learns that no matter what she will always be in this type of trouble.

You did the right thing in our other thread but not much you can do here.. Good loook bro.

~Old

Thread Information