Thread: 24 hour

chest6 is offline Banned

24 hour

I think I have said this before but seriously....why does my 24 hour close on Friday-Sunday? Its not a real '24 hour' bigtime false advertising. I was gonna go there tonight (8:15) and I called over there and they said theyre closed and I just randomly screamed really loud. Sounds strange..but having no access to lift when you want when you have already missed a day makes me furious. Am I the only one?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's crazy stupid.

Even half assed gyms don't close Fri-Sun, shit, that's when most of the weekend warriors and those who can't make it many times during the week go.

Find another gym for sure bruh.

~SC~

ManWhore is offline Banned
    That sucks bro, my 24 hour's is open exactly 24 hours all the time except Christmas (they close early)...

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    I have plenty of 24's in my area and none close. That has to be a one in a million location for the 24's. I would complain to corporate and see what kind of kick back you would get, because that is truly screwed up

mine closes at 9, gay if you ask me.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    im sure they're open 24 hours...just not in a row

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    That's how mine is too open 24 hours sunday- thursday then they close at like 8 or 10 on fri and sat.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yes I hate it. Close at 8pm on Saturday and Sunday and they close at 11pm on Friday. Open 24 hours monday-thursday but who cares..not a true 24 hours. Seems like a lot of the time I miss days because of schedule or cuz a corresponding bodypart will be sore still or something..and I'll have to lift on a weekend and theyre closed

Oh..and when I get my check next week Im getting a membership to a new gym

my gym membership has been expired for 5 months now, i wonder when they will notice

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    the club you goto sounds like an active club...they do close. its the sport/ultra sport that are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and only close on thanksgiving and christmas day. check around i am sure there is a sport club local to you and give that one a try...

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah they say something like that when they answer the phone..I figured they were like a different type of 24 hour than the franchise ones...who knows but it still pisses me off and Im gettin a membership elsewhere just because of price

Thread Information