daytrader is offline Member

Exclamation Enron-The smartest guys in the room

Anyone seen that documentary yet?... ****in awsome... just rented it... i cant belive how people can get away with shit like that.... the one dude, jeff skilling, made 132 million IN ONE YEAR!!!.... While the company was LOSING billions... but through smoking mirrors made it look like they were MAKING billions.... could yuou imagine 132 million in one year?... i mean think how well of youd be if you were making 1 million in ayear.... this cocksucker was making that nearly every 2 business days! HA!.... I would recomend anyone to watch they dvd....

and the those two guys, jeffskilling and Ken lay were both just recently found guilty.... they could posibbly spend the rest of there lives in jail.... and considering there age... most likely they will

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    If they have any brains they will leave country. There going to rot in jail.
    Hay, it serves them right.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Anyone seen that documentary yet?... ****in awsome... just rented it... i cant belive how people can get away with shit like that.... the one dude, jeff skilling, made 132 million IN ONE YEAR!!!.... While the company was LOSING billions... but through smoking mirrors made it look like they were MAKING billions.... could yuou imagine 132 million in one year?... i mean think how well of youd be if you were making 1 million in ayear.... this cocksucker was making that nearly every 2 business days! HA!.... I would recomend anyone to watch they dvd....

and the those two guys, jeffskilling and Ken lay were both just recently found guilty.... they could posibbly spend the rest of there lives in jail.... and considering there age... most likely they will
    kenny boy, as bush liked to call him, will be pardoned on january 19, 2009 guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    kenny boy, as bush liked to call him, will be pardoned on january 19, 2009 guaranteed
    LOL.... i know what your trying to say ... but really thats not gonna happen

Last edited by daytrader; 04-10-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe your right!

Thread Information