Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anavar100 is offline Associate Member

DO i have a problem??

i dont know if i have a problem yet. but this is what happened. me and my buddy were at a restaurant getting some drinks a couple days ago. and this lady comeover to use and starts talking to us and even bought us a couple drinks. then shes like yeah come back to my hotel room. like she practiclly beggin us to come back so we did. we get to her place and hang out and are talking.. she starts stripping for us and takes off her clothes.. and she asks me and my friend to take out clothes off.. soo we did.. it ends up me and my friend bang this lady. she is like 30 we are both 22. and we end up leaving after around 2 am me and my friend had to work the next morning.. 3 days later we both get a call from the police deparment asking us to come in if we want? to talk to them.. about what happened after we were at the restuarnt. so i am assuming she went to the cops. we have no idea what she told them.. the cop i talked to didnt make it seem like it was a big deal. he said if i couldnt make it just to call and let him know. should i be worrried?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Your story makes no sense.

If they thought u raped her they would not request you come in.. they would make you come in.

Call the station back and ask what it's about.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sounds like the Duke situation.

yeah i know.. well first off this chick was kinda ****ed up.. i dont know how much they trust her. i dont even know if she claimed rape

RA
    I would do what mizfit said. If you don't get anywhere with that contact an attorney. I wouldn't answer ANY questions without my attorney sitting next to me.

Makes no sense. First off, how does she know your phone number or your name? And why would somebody who was going to rape somebody give that info out?

but the thing is we really didnt do anything wrong.

we didnt give her our # she new our first names. i guess the cops went to the restauant we were at and got our names and i dont know how .. i used my credit card so the may have got min that way

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    we didnt give her our # she new our first names. i guess the cops went to the restauant we were at and got our names and i dont know how .. i used my credit card so the may have got min that way
    sounds odd. call the police as soon as you can to get more details and if it doesn't sit right - Get legal council.

RA
    but the thing is we really didnt do anything wrong.

It doesn't matter. If someone can prove it to a judge then you DID do something wrong..whether you did or not..see what I mean?

prove what? we did have sex with her. we did NOT rape her

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    You sure it aint a wind up? Maybe it wasn't really the cops who called, could have been one of your mates playing with ya.

Sounds like that to me

Mizfit is offline Banned
    you said she didn't look right - you should of walked away. sometimes when someone is not of right mind - what happened in your eyes, is not what happened in thiers.

Do not tell the cops she was excessively drunk because then - the onus is on you to let her be.

When someone os not in the right mind, you choosing to have sex with her knowing this.. is a bit questionable.

no im sure it was a detective he gave me the # of the police station to call him back at

she wasnt drunk she had 2 drinks at the bar and then maybe 1 at her place

Mizfit is offline Banned
    she wasnt drunk she had 2 drinks at the bar and then maybe 1 at her place
    but you said earlier that she was kind of ****ed up.. what did u meanb y this?

i mean like she was going threw a divorce and had a ruff childhood

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i mean like she was going threw a divorce and had a ruff childhood
    do us a favour.. call the station back and get more information.

ask:
    1. Why do they want you to come in?

so u dont think i should just go in?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    so u dont think i should just go in?
    I would call them back and find out exaxctly why tjhey want you to go in.

Otherwise your walking in blindly. if she has tried to press charges you should go with a lawyer.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    also what is your friend doing? Ensure that both of you are on the same page

yeah we are on the same page..we were going to go down to the station together

RA

The cost of an attorney sitting there for one afternoon beats going to jail for rape when your innocent. Like I said, doesn't matter that you didn't do it..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    this sounds really fishy, for one I think obtaining personal information from a credit card company to find your where abouts would require at least a "tele warrent" and they wouldn't have that without having charges against you... something seems screwy

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Lawyer up! Do not go down there. They will film you making statement. If you are dressed funky. Have a smart ass attitude. Look strange. It may come back to haunt you in court. If they physically take you down to station
    ask for a lawyer. "I've seen how these play on T.V." end of conversation.

You would be arrested if they had any evidence. They are looking for a
    confession. They will put you both in different rooms and tell you both
    the other has allready implicated you and you are in deep shit.

Don't fall for a bluff. She might be doing this to save her reputation with
    her boyfriend who know knows she is a slut.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It looks bad though because it's not just you and her, it's TWO GUYS and her.

The things women will do I tell ya, f*cking unbelievable.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It looks bad though because it's not just you and her, it's TWO GUYS and her.

The things women will do I tell ya, f*cking unbelievable.

~SC~
    never ceases to amaze eh

Mizfit is offline Banned
    have to agree with the boys..

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you did not go in. If you are arrested Lawyer Up and don't say one word. Get a Lady attorney for free it you don't have the bucks.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd call them, and find out what's happening. Maybe she had something go stolen? If it sounds bad or fishy, definately contact a lawyer. Maybe she has a STD, or crashed her car afterwards. Could have been a noise complaint also. There are so many things that it could be. I'd call them before going down, or have the lawyer call.

Intruder is offline Junior Member
    was in a situation years ago. A younger kid in the neighborhood robbed a store and told the police myself and three other friends of mine were in on it(total lie). Police asked us to come to the station on our own to tell our side of the story. When we got there we were separated and threatned. One of my friends was pushed against the wall and handcuffed. Police were trying to get a confession about something we knew nothing about. I would get a lawyer to go with b4 going down there, Definataley don't let them separate the 2 of u. If the cops try something stupid at least u got a witness.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont know if i have a problem yet. but this is what happened. me and my buddy were at a restaurant getting some drinks a couple days ago. and this lady comeover to use and starts talking to us and even bought us a couple drinks. then shes like yeah come back to my hotel room. like she practiclly beggin us to come back so we did. we get to her place and hang out and are talking.. she starts stripping for us and takes off her clothes.. and she asks me and my friend to take out clothes off.. soo we did.. it ends up me and my friend bang this lady. she is like 30 we are both 22. and we end up leaving after around 2 am me and my friend had to work the next morning.. 3 days later we both get a call from the police deparment asking us to come in if we want? to talk to them.. about what happened after we were at the restuarnt. so i am assuming she went to the cops. we have no idea what she told them.. the cop i talked to didnt make it seem like it was a big deal. he said if i couldnt make it just to call and let him know. should i be worrried?
    the answer is in red abouv....fvckin ell they have said if you want to come in....you have a choice so DONT go in..............end of....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

chest6 is offline Banned
    this story sounds strange...I would call before showing up there for sure

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    the answer is in red abouv....fvckin ell they have said if you want to come in....you have a choice so DONT go in..............end of....
    Ditto.. Though the cops may be like my dad.. When my dad tells me i have a choice in something he normally means i don't lol.

I'd call them back and ask what it was about.. not walk in there.

Nope, walking in there is asking for trouble.

yeah i mean we have witness at the bar that saw her buying us drinks and asking us to come to her hotel room and we even saw my friends there and she asked them to come back also... she wasnt drunk she had 2 drinks at the bar and 1 at her hotel room. i just think if it was something seirous he woulda made us come down there sooner/. i mean this happeend thusday he called me sat

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Dont' make sense.

If I was you I wouldn't be on the net right now. I would call back and get story right to be on the safe side. If they see that you are not responding to them, then they might start tihinking that you are running away. I

f you didn't do anything wrong there is nothing to worry about. If you have witnesses that she bought you drinks then you have nothing to worry about. Make sure you dressup when u go to the station. don't wait.

Maybe she's done this many times so that's y they didn't make a big deal about it. Good luck!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quit wasting time and call them. The longer you wait makes you look like you might have don some thing wrong. Quit postingt make a 5 min phone call.

no he said he wouldnt be bakc in the office til TUESDAY! and to call then and to cal if i couldnt make it

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    i'm sure they are jsut following protocal. IF the girl made some kind of statement they can't just ignore her. they have to at least follow up and ask a couple of questions. if what youre saying is the truth....and if you do have witnesses then she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    and don't ever do something that stupid again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information