SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member

Encryption Program

I was just wondering if someone has ever used CipherWizard? I just downloaded it today and was wondering if just downloading it automatically encrypts files and all that stuff on my computer. If not, then how do I go about encrypting say my internet "stuff" pertaining to gear ordered etc.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    encryption is a false sense of security. Most software encryptions like that are easily broken if the man really wanted a peek at your system. Just be descrete and don't let your history / cache / cookies pile up.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    encryption is a false sense of security. Most software encryptions like that are easily broken if the man really wanted a peek at your system. Just be descrete and don't let your history / cache / cookies pile up.

so should I delete history everyday and delete cookies daily and how do i go about deleting cache..............and what do you mean by being discrete...how can i be discrete?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    after you buy something you want to keep private... clear all your cache and history. It's an option in your tools --> internet options. Also i'd set your computer history settings to 1 day. But You don't really have to do it every day. Just after you know? ANd when i said be discrete. I mean don't save internet receipts on your desktop that is really obviously labeled. Ez stuff like that. Security is about all the little things.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    after you buy something you want to keep private... clear all your cache and history. It's an option in your tools --> internet options. Also i'd set your computer history settings to 1 day. But You don't really have to do it every day. Just after you know? ANd when i said be discrete. I mean don't save internet receipts on your desktop that is really obviously labeled. Ez stuff like that. Security is about all the little things.

ok.....thanks for the info!!

Thread Information