goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Question Anyone else feel burned out?

Job, working out, relationship, etc.? I've been working 7 days a week for the last few months during the peak season (tanning salon and the body jewelry store) Decided to take a day off to recoup and started working out hard again. I just about worked myself into an early grave. Going to start taking time no matter what (always something that can pop up)

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    take a week off everything work, training g/f and just relax (wll maybe not training, diet) lol

Natty99 is offline Member
    All I do is work and workout bro. Thats it! Definately feels good just to relax sometimes...you feel like youv'd earned it. Because you have!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Just relaxing tomorrow, lady just brought in her 3 kids, one has a ball (guess what mom, boy will kick ball, duhhh!) sure enough, the little shlt kicks it into my large bay window at the salon (didn't break it, but rattled the hell out of it)told him to set down and not move (god I hate kids)

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Indeed.. all I do is work and workout... all there's time for. I can't be burned out when I need to train and do as much cardio as I'm doing so all extra curriculars have taken a back seat..

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Job, working out, relationship, etc.? I've been working 7 days a week for the last few months during the peak season (tanning salon and the body jewelry store) Decided to take a day off to recoup and started working out hard again. I just about worked myself into an early grave. Going to start taking time no matter what (always something that can pop up)
    $hit man I havent worked out in 4 weeks I have lost about 10 pounds I am so depressed right now, it sucks...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh imo dont stop anything unless you really need to, even if i take a week off the first day back makes me wish i never took the vacation. but a change of routine is what always pulls me up. do things at different times of the day if possible, its not so much the work and working out your bored of but the monotony and routine. When your mind and body know exactly whats going to happen at every minute of the day, it will act burnt out as in requesting an implementation of more randomness and unpredictability in your life. always works for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    yeh imo dont stop anything unless you really need to, even if i take a week off the first day back makes me wish i never took the vacation. but a change of routine is what always pulls me up. do things at different times of the day if possible, its not so much the work and working out your bored of but the monotony and routine. When your mind and body know exactly whats going to happen at every minute of the day, it will act burnt out as in requesting an implementation of more randomness and unpredictability in your life. always works for me..
    where have u been playboi?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    where have u been playboi?
    suspension. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    suspension. lol
    really? lol its like high school eh

mised ya big brotha long time no seein u in these threads

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    always feel burnt out! tired, lethargic but im a ritualist which means i need a routine and i have to have it or i break w/o it!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I stopped working out for like two weeks, and now I've started back every other day. If you don't feel like doing something, then don't do it. Don't make it a hastle, it's supposed to be fun!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    personally i thrive on stress and the only time i guess i get any type of feeling that could be compared to burn out is when im bored - i love to be busy

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    For some reason when summer comes, I'm amped like a bat out of hell.

I think this year it's because of my business, it being very busy/prosperous, me dieting for a photoshoot and new site, going to Vegas in early August, then to L.A. right after for a filming of my homeboy's show, then perhaps to Dallas to get a tatoo with him, moving to a new plush place, etc.

~SC~

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I'm day 3 into a relationship, I already wanna bang every chick I see, its gonna be rough time for me haha

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'm day 3 into a relationship, I already wanna bang every chick I see, its gonna be rough time for me haha
    GRr u behave

Thread Information