ascendant is offline Senior Member

some ways to keep yourself entertained at work...

inspired by a recent thread by mizfit, figured i'd start this up and let you guys have some fun. i regretfully can't do most of these as i don't have an office, desk, etc. however, hopefully it will come in useful for some of you...

Ways to keep yourself entertained at work:

1) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
    2) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries
    with that.
    3) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".
    4) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten
    over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
    5) In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors". This one isn't necessarily for work, but fun to do nonetheless. I have done it myself a few times.
    6) Good one for new employees: Ask what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
    7) Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle
    sounds all day.
    8) Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard
    Kim.

Enjoy

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    lololololol..priceless..if you have ever seen the movie office space or the NBC show The Office... that is where I work..lololol

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCNPC29
    lololololol..priceless..if you have ever seen the movie office space or the NBC show The Office... that is where I work..lololol
    ooh, you gotta try some of these out for me then bro. if i could i would, but niether of my jobs have anywhere where i could do most of them.

i did used to page myself over the intercom of a gym i had worked at for a long time. i had been working there for about a good 5 years before i did it for the first time, so everyone there knew my name. it would blow their minds. they'd look at me all confused. f*cking hilarious.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    haha i like it.. sexual favors haha

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    lolololol...the coffee one would be priceless... we just got a new vender at work and they gave us starbucks coffee for the regular and maxwell house for the decaff... So far people are actually complaining on how strong the starbucks is...that would be pretty freaking hysterical to switch that up and then put back in...lolololol.... We do some similar type of stuff because of how our office is... we had a company come in and meet with every employee to try to sell us Whole life insurance.. After a little research on the company at my desk I found out they had a couple class action law suites against them a few years ago for not paying out claimes...so me and a couple friends go out to lunch and talk about what we could do to stir things up. We select 3 of the most opinionated outspoke people at our work (we work with about 500 people) and approach them with some info printed off of the web and get them going saying this whole thing is a scam.... Within 20 minutes, no exaggeration, it was all over the office that people thought they were being scammed...a huge line started forming at the insurance peoples office to cancel what they had just signed up for....lolololol..it was mass pandamonium (sp).... about 45 minutes later an email comes out from HR saying that they have full confidence in this company, a lot of research went into selecting them blah blah blah... next day our VP puts out a long email saying the company is legit and he is very disappointed with whoever it is spreading rumours and causing problems....lololololol...priceless... Office Space..I'm telling you...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    not sure this would work in my corporate environment.. i'm sticking to my imaginary friends

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    just stay in school

Thread Information