hotstuff is offline Female Member

How do you tell someone you hardly know

that they have something hanging from theie nose.....or in their their teeth etc.
    i'm in sales and this guy just came in to look at a house. He had this booger just hanging out of his nose and he obviously didn't know. Now if it was a friend it would be different but i didn't know the guy so i couldn't bring myself to tell him. My partner noticed it too but he didn't say anything either.
    So.... we were looking around at the house the guy is thinking about buying and the guy must have seen himself in the mirror and within just a few seconds I looked at him again and it wasn't there.... which leads me to ask myself.... what did he do with it???
    where did it go? and is he embarrassed and asking himself "why didn't those guys say anything to me??"

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    that they have something hanging from theie nose.....or in their their teeth etc.
    i'm in sales and this guy just came in to look at a house. He had this booger just hanging out of his nose and he obviously didn't know. Now if it was a friend it would be different but i didn't know the guy so i couldn't bring myself to tell him. My partner noticed it too but he didn't say anything either.
    So.... we were looking around at the house the guy is thinking about buying and the guy must have seen himself in the mirror and within just a few seconds I looked at him again and it wasn't there.... which leads me to ask myself.... what did he do with it???
    where did it go? and is he embarrassed and asking himself "why didn't those guys say anything to me??"
    LMFAO............I WOULD OF JUST TOLD HIM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i would've asked if he wanted a tissue.. if he said no.. i would of said i am not really asking.. i am suggesting,....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    He is thinking, "thank god I found that sucker before these guys noticed!"

BTW, "it" is somewhere in the show house, prolly on the underside of some surface like the edge of a counter or something. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by shortie; 06-13-2006 at 02:32 PM.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    He is thinking, "thank god I found that sucker before these guys noticed!"

BTW, "it" is somewhere in the show house, prolly on the underside of some surface like the edge of a counter or something. Hope that helps.

LOLOLOLOL..nasty...lolol... too funny

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    i'm not touching anything in that house again...... nasty

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    I just hope you or your partner didn't shake his hand when he left!!!!! lololol

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm a New Yorker. I would have just told you. Wipe your nose you have something there.

I would prefer a stranger telling me rather than walking around looking like a jackass for hours.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I'm a New Yorker. I would have just told you. Wipe your nose you have something there.

I would prefer a stranger telling me rather than walking around looking like a jackass for hours.

Ditto. I tell people right away and would want them to do the same.

fatale is offline Banned
    If you have a booger hanging from your nose and none of your friends have said anything about it. You would be embarass and be mad right? The answer is obvious

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    i will say nothing for fun or "hey bro. you got a booger!!" for fun...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've been on the subway and seen a stranger with something on their face. Just look at them and make a wiping gesture and they get the message. They wipe the area. Keep making the gesture till it's gone. They will thank you.

I think it's mean to not say anything because if you see it EVERYONE else does to.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information