Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JohnboyF is offline Banned

How many of you guys/girls were beat?

How many of you guys or girls were beat as a kid?

Let me clarify my definition of Beat.

Beat: Enough to make you cry and not make you do it again ( slaps etc)

abuse: kicking ,punching and brusing.

I'm talking about beat.

My Parents were immigrant so they beat my ass when i messed up in school or figths till about 13 ish.

Weapons of Choice for my Parents;

Dad: His hand was a Killer he did alot of work around the house tough ass hands.

Mom: Wooden spoons, Ear pulls, Slaps, Plastic and Metal Hangers.

Next up/...

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    its the way it was. kids today need that shit. i acted up i got the spaghetti spoon to the ass. today the teachers are wrong, the kids are always right and has led to a bunch of whiny bratty kids that get what they want. wooden spoon was a fav of my moms

as an aside i think this has led to the younger generation being called "the entitlement generation" (20-25 yo). because they grew up getting everything they wanted they expect it in the work place. altho im 24, my parents are old school. my father was born in italy and my mom is 1st gen in this country. so i was raised the way they were.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    OMG my mom carried a lil paddle EVERYWHERE SHE WENT w/ ME.. it was named "STING" after Bilbo Baggins Sword (LORD OF THE RINGS THING) omfg it hurt!!!!..

one time when i was on a tricycle my mom told me to come in and clena up for dinner.. i was ike NOOOO ima RIDE MY BIKE!!
    she yells at me (i was a fat kid) so i RUN OVER HER FOOT WITH IT!!! haha!.. omg my ass hurt for days ><

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i agree, i was a "bad" kid and got beat all the time..especially when it came to disrespecting my parents...but it made me a better man...if i have kids (which i dont plan to) they will be rightfully "beaten"

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    yeah i agree, i was a "bad" kid and got beat all the time..especially when it came to disrespecting my parents...but it made me a better man...if i have kids (which i dont plan to) they will be rightfully "beaten"
    make sure u use a tazer for the hand leaves a mark and u will get in trouble

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Plastic and Metal Hangers.
    Anything besides a hand sounds like abuse to me.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    my dad used a small wooden paddle becaus ehe said it was easer to control than hitting w/ the hand, the hand can do too much damage where a small wooden paddle just leaves lil stingy welts

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    whad the five fingaz say to tha faaaaace!!! SLAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

I dunno carlos, My mom is my mom she is weak like 105 pounds her hand doesnt hurt much. So i guess she was justified. I dont mind that i got beat. You need it trust me. "Go to your room" does jack
    "

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    My mother use to do the old "stomp n choke" manuever. Basically if you were in your room and you fvcked up in someway, she would make her way to the room and you'd hear her stomping so you know you were gonna get it. Door flies open, bites the bottom lip and somehow screams you son of a bitch through her teeth with her hands up in the strangulation motion. Then basically charges like a bull and chokes the shit outta you. I got too old for it when she was choking and I was laughing while she was trying. That was the last I saw of ol stomp and choke. She's a good mom tho and I love her to death so dont take anything from that story.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i dont think abuse corrects behavior

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    been hit numerous times by my dad
    his weapon of choice - his hand, comes down like a hammer

it doesnt hurt me anymore.. i guess my nerves are dead to it haha

my mom doesnt really hit me... because her hands hurts after hitting me

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been beatin and abused alot as a kid...but im not gettin into details its in the past and i like to forget about it and move on...nothing anyone should ever go through....

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    my parents used to beat the shit outta me and my bros.. so yeah i got beat

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i never did.. lol i was a good boy... haha.. but my best friends they were brothers, i used to see their dad whoop their asses all the time..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i never did.. lol i was a good boy... haha.. but my best friends they were brothers, i used to see their dad whoop their asses all the time..
    bein a good boy dont mean shit...u could be the best kid and get straight A's...if he's pissed ur gettin the brunt of it....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I have had my ass kick by my old man a few times. As for my mom she would just have my dad beat my ass for her. That sucked i never got off easy.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I really never got a beating that i could remember except my mom pulliing my ears or throwing her shoe at me.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    bein a good boy dont mean shit...u could be the best kid and get straight A's...if he's pissed ur gettin the brunt of it....
    i guess it dont apply to me since i grew up without a father.. mother never touched me....

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i used to get beat all the time when i was a kid, lol it still didnt stop me from doing stupid stuff.
    but i too think kids today need that, lazy bums, thats what they are.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    how many guys fought back

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    I would love to run so they lost engery

Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE
    how many guys fought back
    hard to...cuase then u get it twice as bad right after....plus mentally they have a control on u that u cant do shit...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I got beat... a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I got beat... a lot
    sorry to hear that...like i said no one should have to go through it..

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    My mom had a lot of boyfriends and 3 husbands. All but 2 were abusive.

One, had just gotten out of prison, me and my little brother were about 4 and 5. It was not uncommon to get thrown across a room.

My mom would try to stick up for us some times, but she would get the beat down then.

People say growing up seeing that can turn you into an abuser but I do not see how. Growing up like that makes me never want to live a life like that to be honest.

Me and My Mom are almost total opposites with exception of we are both hard workers.

Nothing you can do about the past though, I never bring it up to her and love her like a son should love his mom.

daytrader is offline Member
    wow this thread brings back memories.... shit not from my parents but from school!.... its crazy to think in this day and age it was aloud(hell im only 21 ).... butwhen i was a kid i went to aprivate Christian school where if you acted up the principal spanked your exposed bum with a paddle

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd like to spank some high school girls bums....i'm 25 does that make me a pervert?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    kids today have no fear of authority. This is the faut of the schools. Parents have no rights in rearing their children anymore. If these teachers had to be parents to a lot of these kids they would change their tunes.

I was beaten as a kid because I deserved it...... I did something wrong I got whacked........ big deal it made me a man.... a lot of kids today are pussies because the parents are afraid to do anything but say stuff "like don't do that again"

I agree with every one up to this points.

Let me just clarify again

Beat: Is just your parents whooping you for something you did.

Abuse: Something u never did and you parents whoop you for no reason. Or they are punching kicking you to leave bruises.

I was never abused. But I got my fair share of beats.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm going to give this one a very short answer. Mostly because I was talking about fathers day today and couldn't explain to someone why I won't get my father anything for it, or even ring him.

I'm not going into detail here. But my whole family, including my mother had the sh*t knocked out of them, me included, by my father. Once I ended up in hospital over the cvnt and had my neck in a brace for a couple of weeks.

Now, I have two children and the last thing on this earth I'll ever do is put a hand anywhere near them. Neither me or my wife has ever raised a hand to our children.

I could get very angry, very quickly when I think of the violence that bastard inflicted on my mother and the rest of us. I detest him for it.

Sorry I can't go into detail here, its very painful.

I was never abused. But I got my fair share of beats.

Then I believe you were abused.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    How many of you guys or girls were beat as a kid?

Let me clarify my definition of Beat.

Beat: Enough to make you cry and not make you do it again ( slaps etc)

abuse: kicking ,punching and brusing.

I'm talking about beat.

My Parents were immigrant so they beat my ass when i messed up in school or figths till about 13 ish.

Weapons of Choice for my Parents;

Dad: His hand was a Killer he did alot of work around the house tough ass hands.

Mom: Wooden spoons, Ear pulls, Slaps, Plastic and Metal Hangers.

Next up/...

my best friend was raped repetedly by her step dad when she was a little kid...

makes me want to rip that fools head off

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I was beaten as a kid because I deserved it...... I did something wrong I got whacked........ big deal it made me a man.... a lot of kids today are pussies because the parents are afraid to do anything but say stuff "like don't do that again"

So what did you do which was so bad that you deserved a beating?.

If you cut me up in traffic and I got out and beat your ass would you accept your punishment or report me to the cops?.

Or if you told me to fvck off and I hit you a smack in the side of the head you might have learned a lession, but you wouldn't relatiate or ring the cops?.

Guys, kids don't deserve a beating. A beating is abuse, its simple as that.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hows that for some karma?

motherfu_ker rapes the woman that i love when shes a little girl, then 15 years later, a trenned out bull kicks in his front door, breaks his neck, and stomps on his face until he dies.

oh man, makin my hands shake and my head spin in fu_kin dbol rage thinkin about it

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Man i got my ass torn-up

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    some of you here seem to have a gross misinterpretation of what "discipline" really is. though i agree with many that it seems nowadays kids do get away with a lot more and the parents fail to do anything about their childrens behavior, beating them is not the answer.

using physical abuse as a "teaching method" is ineffective. what it shows a child is that physical dominance allows you to control another persons actions. this carries on through their later years on a subconscious level as a need for physical dominance to control ones own life, and that it also allows them to control others as well.

oftentimes, the school bully is a bully because that's what he was taught at home. when someone does something you don't like, you hit them. the bullies oftentimes don't know any better cause that's how they were raised, and they want that power that their parents had over them.

physical abuse is pain and not necessarily punishment. there's a big difference. i personally built up a very high pain tolerance due to my fathers beatings, and eventually i learned how to block pain out completely. after a while it was no longer punishment, it was just more things i held against my father in my later years. luckily, i'm a compassionate and understanding enough person to have let it go in my later teenage years, but others who don't it can cause serious psychological damage to down the road.

those who "respect" their parents for beating them are just fooling themselves. you simply want to justify your reasoning behind wanting to do the same thing now that you're in a place of "power" where you can. you want to finally play the role of the domineering, controlling force of the conflict. don't you remember how you felt towards your father/mother when he/she used to beat you? do you really want your child to feel the same way towards you? most people don't "respect" their parents for beating them. most people know better than that. that's something that apparently some of you need to realize on here. this is not my personal opinions, this is psychologically analyzed proven facts.

though everyone has their own methods for teaching their kids proper behavior, personally i've found that actually talking to your kids works wonders. actually trying to understand why they're doing what they're doing, getting them to understand why it is that you want them to do something contradictory to what they're doing or how they're acting at that point, and try to get them to understand the situation.

hitting kids doesn't correct behavior cause all they know is that when they do something you don't like, they'll get beat. though sometimes the behavior is quite clear, other times they may not understand, and that hit you give them will not knock that knowledge into them.

during extremes of negative child behavior, taking things away as a punishment after explaining to them why you are doing so can become the next step. however, the children need to have an explanation as to why it is you're punishing them. parents often take for granted that a child may sometimes simply not understand how to correct their behavior and what exactly about their behavior is wrong.

a common instance where a child may get hit is when the parent wants them to do one thing and the child wants to do another. the child refuses to do what the parent wants and the parent, rather than explaining why they want the child to do what they're asking, just hits the child for the disobedience as a lesson to listen to them next time. all this does is show the kid if you're bigger than someone, you can tell them what to do. they don't understand as you gave no basis of reasoning as to why what you wanted them to do was more important than what they wanted to do.

yes, it takes more time to explain things to a child, but hey, having a child is a responsibility and that's what comes with the deal. i have seen families who have tried numerous methods and of all the methods i've seen, this is by far the most effective. it not only teaches kids in a far more positive environment, but the families tend to be much closer as they are far more understanding of one another from the connections formed from the talks growing up.

i seriously hope many of you thinking beating children is an effective form of punishment take what i said to heart and seriously think about it. do the research, read, learn, and you'll see that this information is accurate. don't try to justify your parents negative behavior by following in their footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    i dont think abuse corrects behavior
    I think corporal punishment does.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    sorry to hear that...like i said no one should have to go through it..
    Man you misunderstood me... I don't regret getting beat now.

Of source i was bitter growing up tho

But i look around at the attitudes of those around me who werent' disciplined... and i'm thankful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information