Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Superhuman is offline Banned

How to Get Older Women?

On saturday night, me and two of my boys were invited to a bachelorette party - so we went, of course. We ended up going to a club and partying for a long while. The whole time I dance and talked with one of the women, she is 28. She's the hottest girl i've ever met (perfect everything, and I mean EVERYTHING), she is a doctor (so she is wealthy), and she was all over me! I'm 19 and I'm very happy with that, but I would be interested in dating her for obvious reasons. How should I go about that? Obviously she's not just looking for a boy-toy because we fooled around but she wanted to wait to go all the way. What yall think I should do? I was thinking about taking her to dinner.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats tough bro. honestly a bachelorette party is like the best and easiest way to meet girls and hookup. there is an obvious conversation starter. "hey when is the wedding, i didnt get my invite!". also the single girls that are with the bride to be are thinking that time is running out for them. i dont know if she is going to take you seriously, does she know how young you are? id be surprised (but VERY happy fo you!!) if she returned your call or called you for a date.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Did you finaly cut your girl freind loose

Poor little girl I feel bad for her

Your A dog.lol

we have talked everyday since then, but we haven't gotten together yet. I asked her about dinner and she sounded excited. she said thursday would work, but maybe tonight if she got off early - i have to do chest tonight though so I may have to just do thursday. I usually act older than I am (people generally think I look and act 25-30, which seems crazy) so should I just be myself? Where should I take her for dinner - somewhere very nice, or some place like olive garden? ALSO, my car is a POS so what can I do about that - I'm freakin out here!

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Did you finaly cut your girl freind loose

Poor little girl I feel bad for her

Your A dog.lol
    yeah bro we had a very long talk and decided we should go our seperate ways - over the phone! I go back home next weekend (i've been out of town on business for a few weeks), so it may be a little awkward still sleeping in the same bed while we know we aren't together. She's not sure if she wants to go back to her home state and be with her family or stay in Georgia and go to school here.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Im with you man, im 20, and i love the older women. It's just gonna be very hard for you though because being under 21, you cant get into 99% of the places she would want to go to, like clubs, bars, etc.

Do you still live with your parents?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Old chick

Hell she is not old or even in the older club. 25-35 is the best age for chicks. That is when ther ate there peak.

yeah, I still live with my parents right now but I'll get an apartment when I start back @ college in the fall. You know, the cool thing is that I can get in almost anywhere because I used to bounce @ a few clubs in Atlanta and they know me. Also, being in sales it's not very hard to convince another bar/club to let me in - even in other places. I just say, "Oh, I got my license suspended for a DUI - but I was born in 84, I'm 22 man." And when they see me with an older woman it makes it easier, right?

That is true, I use to bounce at a place too so that helps.
    I totally hope all the best for you because that is a sick catch for you. Hopefully she isnt just using you for a young peice of ass. but that'd be sweet too

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    That is true, I use to bounce at a place too so that helps.
    I totally hope all the best for you because that is a sick catch for you. Hopefully she isnt just using you for a young peice of ass. but that'd be sweet too
    yeah, watch me fall for her and then she'll get tired of me and need a new toy and my heart will be broken... but she doesn't seem like that type of girl, er, woman.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Old chick

Hell she is not old or even in the older club. 25-35 is the best age for chicks. That is when ther ate there peak.
    spoken from true wisdom bro.

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    yeah, watch me fall for her and then she'll get tired of me and need a new toy and my heart will be broken... but she doesn't seem like that type of girl, er, woman.
    Dont fall in love before she does....Take charge, but dont be a jerk. Pay attentionto her....what does she think is important, clubs, talking over coffee, expensive resturants, being thrifty.....Pay attention to her value system!!!!

i have a habit of doing that, dont make the same mistakes i do

Franky4fingers is offline New Member
    Looks like you can't attrack her with money or flashy things. Still got 2 things left : your body and your charm.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I prefer in older women is their experience and their lack of obsessive behaviour, besides that I still physically prefer younger women or my age. Under 25

Franky4fingers is offline New Member
    Well, physically, there ain't no real difference. A flat chested young chick will still remain flat chested at her 30's

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Sweet, win her over. She's probably been prettty focused on her career and needs some fun now. Take her on some exciting dates, and just have fun with it.

I LOVE older women. My current GF is 30, but perfect age for women is 27-29 imo. If things don't work out, send her my way.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    your a toy.. don't get excited

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be yourself bro, thats all you can ever do, its really not much different that going after a 20-22 yr old (unless they are extremely immature) the only difference is she has a career.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my girl is 27, im 23. love her being older. much more mature then most. i have been in your shoes when i was 19 i was talking to a chick that was 25. was very good until she would get a little bored because i couldnt go to all the bars..

hmm, I guess I'll just play it by ear... she lives like 2 1/2 hours away from me anyway, so unless I move back to Atlanta for college, dates would have to be few and far between. I AM in town for about 1 more week, so I'll try to make it a really special week for her I'll see if she wants to meet @ an upscale bar for a couple drinks and afterwards walk around the city or in a park. That way, I don't have to pay for dinner and it will be somewhat romantic, right?

I haven't gotten carded in a couple years, but do you think that would be a turn off if we went somewhere and I got turned away cause I'm too young? I could just see her laughing at me and going in without me! Actually, she's a sweetheart.

I haven't gotten carded in a couple years, but do you think that would be a turn off if we went somewhere and I got turned away cause I'm too young? I could just see her laughing at me and going in without me! Actually, she's a sweetheart.
    forgive me if its been stated already but does she know how old you are? im sure if it happends she will laugh it off and think nothing of it. but if it becomes something regular, you may get worried. just stick to the places that already let you in..

I can't remember, I think when she guessed my age @ 25 I said I was younger and then when she asked how old I asked, "does it really matter" and she said no and I left it at that! One of her friends DOES know how old I am, but I'm not sure if they talk to eachother often.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    young chicks rock when your 20 bang 18 year olds not 28 yr olds they will be in control of everything

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    she is a doctor (so she is wealthy)
    Gold digger.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Carlos ever bang a old dude 45 or older ???

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    She's messing with you. It sounds like she's going to string along. Just wants to see if she pull in a hot 19 y/o. I say play this game if you're looking for just fun. As for the age difference, that is most likely a rule for her. Im saying you should have her as a friend with benefits. This way when she says she isnt' looking for someone, you wont be let down, but you got to fool around a bit.
    It's all in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE
    Carlos ever bang a old dude 45 or older ???
    No. I have a rule. 10 year younger, 4 years older. I'm not doing a 45 year old until I'm 41.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    No. I have a rule. 10 year younger, 4 years older. I'm not doing a 45 year old unless I'm 41.
    so maybe next year?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    so maybe next year?? lol
    Do you have basic math skills?

Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE
    young chicks rock when your 20 bang 18 year olds not 28 yr olds they will be in control of everything
    no way dude.. yes bang the young girls if your just looking for fun. but if you can get an older mature chick that has a career and knows what she wants! do not pass that one up!!!

Do you have basic math skills?
    you didnt just turn 40 a couple days ago?

you didnt just turn 40 a couple days ago?
    I turned 37 Saturday. Which puts you out of my age range by 4 years. I'll make an exception and bone you good. PM me your digits.

I turned 37 Saturday. Which puts you out of my age range by 4 years. I'll make an exception and bone you good. PM me your digits.
    maybe i should be offended.. lol if you want my digits you can ask my gf im sure she would like that 1!.. maybe i could hook you up with my buddy who may like you..ill give you his sn if you want it. then you can stop pm'n me and emailing me asking me to hang out! jk

pm'n me and emailing me asking me to hang out! jk
    You wish!

You wish!
    do you want me to post the pictures you been sending me privately??

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    On saturday night, me and two of my boys were invited to a bachelorette party - so we went, of course. We ended up going to a club and partying for a long while. The whole time I dance and talked with one of the women, she is 28. She's the hottest girl i've ever met (perfect everything, and I mean EVERYTHING), she is a doctor (so she is wealthy), and she was all over me! I'm 19 and I'm very happy with that, but I would be interested in dating her for obvious reasons. How should I go about that? Obviously she's not just looking for a boy-toy because we fooled around but she wanted to wait to go all the way. What yall think I should do? I was thinking about taking her to dinner.

I love older women. MILF but you got to be real carefull. Some really like young ones but most just want young dik. I went through the same situation and the best thing that I can tell you ASK FOR AN ADVICE TO ANOTHER GIRL. The reason of this is because we think totally different then girls. If you ask someone that thinks the same then you might get a bettler answer.

uh-oh, we may need to start an adults-only forum for you two!

yeah major you're probably right... where are the women at???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information