VH1s BEHIND THE MUSIC! ! !

I LOVE WATCHING VH1s BEHIND THE MUSIC..ITS GREAT TO SEE THE INSIDES OF WATCH HAPPENED BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER A BAND MAKES IT BIG....I LIKED JOURNEYS AC/DC BONJOVI OZZY-BLACK SABBATH MONTLEY CRUE SNOOP DOG GENESIS DR DRE AREOSMITH AND DEF LEPPARD WAS ALSO GREAT TOO. I AM (WELL TRYING TO STAY A TRUE VAN HALEN) WAITING TO SEE A VAN HALEN BEHIND THE MUSIC. I HEARD ONE WAS IN PROGRESS BUT THE VAN HALEN AND SAMMY HAGGAR CAMPS STILL HAD SOME THINGS TO WORK OUT.....WHOS YOUR FAVORITES??..

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    gotta be motley crew and vanilla ice. motley crew used to inject alchohol into their veins!! whoa, just drink it

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo you have no idea!!!!!!!

i went to Culture Club on varick downtown in the city last night w/ my sis, and these girls i'm friends w/.COMEDY!!!!!it's an 80's club.fucking songs liek "pour some sugar on me""ice ice baby""8675309""my sherona" i barely remember but it was so insane.it was a wild nigth of insanity.sandra bullock was there too,hahaha.how funny is that?god i feel like shit now so i'll elloborate more on it later

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i love behind the music

i love the MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Ozzy ones.i watched the E! True Hollywood 80's shows w/ like Corey Feldman, Facts Of Life, Linda Blair, oh and the Different Strokes one is priceless!!!!

Thread Information