Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

Off Topic-the Girl At My Gym

This girl at my gym was really flirting with me every time I came in and I was a stupid idiot to not just jump on that. Even one of her friends came up to me and said that she liked me. Anyway, every time I would come to the front desk I just froze up. She would ask how I'm doing, what my plans were for the weekend and even pinched my ass kind of playfully. I really liked her but was for some reason just so shy to talk to her. I just said "hi" and bye" when I came into the gym and when I left. She would actually stomp her feet when I left as if she was pissed that I wouldn't talk to her more. I know, I was acting like a real wimp. Anyway, I finally just said to myself that I should just "go for it" with this girl, and so I started talking to her at the desk. Little did I know that she has become a fitness model and she showed me a magazine she is in(major fitness mag). She also is dating some record executive who promotes some friggin rap group. She just moved on past me right in front of my eyes. It hurts really bad. I'll never know. This is flat out off topic so just let this post fade away everybody. It just hurts man. Really hurts that I'll just never know her and what could have been. For anyone in this kind of situation, GO FOR IT!!!!! The pain of missing an opportunity for love is worse than trying and failing. Whatever. Now I'm just rambling. Sorry. Later bros

STAYHUNGRY

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    This girl at my gym was really flirting with me every time I came in and I was a stupid idiot to not just jump on that. Even one of her friends came up to me and said that she liked me. Anyway, every time I would come to the front desk I just froze up. She would ask how I'm doing, what my plans were for the weekend and even pinched my ass kind of playfully. I really liked her but was for some reason just so shy to talk to her. I just said "hi" and bye" when I came into the gym and when I left. She would actually stomp her feet when I left as if she was pissed that I wouldn't talk to her more. I know, I was acting like a real wimp. Anyway, I finally just said to myself that I should just "go for it" with this girl, and so I started talking to her at the desk. Little did I know that she has become a fitness model and she showed me a magazine she is in(major fitness mag). She also is dating some record executive who promotes some friggin rap group. She just moved on past me right in front of my eyes. It hurts really bad. I'll never know. This is flat out off topic so just let this post fade away everybody. It just hurts man. Really hurts that I'll just never know her and what could have been. For anyone in this kind of situation, GO FOR IT!!!!! The pain of missing an opportunity for love is worse than trying and failing. Whatever. Now I'm just rambling. Sorry. Later bros

STAYHUNGRY
    just like a rhino!!!

no seriously though you had to be ontop of that man. esp if shes making the moves first it doesnt get much easier man!

just know next time to hop on that asap, dont let it really fuk with you(cause she was diggin you afterall you know?). u never really even talked to her enough to even get emotionally attatched so you should look at like a lost opportunity.
    Last edited by statuZ; 06-22-2006 at 03:39 AM.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    one of her friends came up to me and said that she liked me.
    Im assuming by gym, you mean jungle-gym.

Just playing bro.

http://www.fastseduction.com/

hope that helps

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I hope you learned your lesson!

But don't worry, there'll be others !

statuZ is offline Banned
    def man if she was diggin you, chances are a lot of women are liking your style

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Plenty of fish in the sea bro

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    def man if she was diggin you, chances are a lot of women are liking your style
    Exactly!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I'm laughing my a$$ of reading this bro...

Btw what was that site, named after a guy, he talks a bout nailing chicks and getting drunk....the whole site is made up of little stories, like www.johnsmith.com or something ?
    Last edited by bor; 06-22-2006 at 04:15 AM.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    GIRLS LOVE ATTENTION!!!...nuff said

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What major magazine is she in?

I want to check it out, I have a store here that carries every mag
    imaginable.

~SC~

What major magazine is she in?

I want to check it out, I have a store here that carries every mag
    imaginable.

~SC~

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    next time just start asking her about herself girls love nothing more than to talk about thamselves with people they like and yor gym like alot of gyms is probably
    full of chicks looking to hook up.good story though sad but entertaing.dont worry cause the next chik thats after you will probably way hotter and she'll ware your ass out ,she just might not be in a magazine or a fitness model ouch,just kidding bro relax there everywhere

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    You Snooze, you loose.

LetsGetItOn is offline Junior Member
    Damn man, you had your chance. But I would keep talking to her...you never know, she might still like you and break it off with the other guy for some reason or another. Don't just not talk to her anymore!

And what, magazine...I want to see a pic! lol

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    There will be more. Don't worry. If she's still playfull and firting with you, then there is still a chance?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I'm laughing my a$$ of reading this bro...

Btw what was that site, named after a guy, he talks a bout nailing chicks and getting drunk....the whole site is made up of little stories, like www.johnsmith.com or something ?
    www.tuckermax.com

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would of jumped on her in a second.

What mag, what mag, what mag, what mag, what mag............

~SC~

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    You Snooze, you loose.
    my thoughts exactly. i have no sympathy. learn for next time dude. ive experienced shyness when it comes to women, but not when they lay it on thick, or make it obvious, then im down on them like gravity baby!

Bueller.......anyone....anyone.....Bueller......

????????

~SC~

I think the thing that kills me the most is that I have to see this girl EVERY friggin night. She works at the gym and my heart just melts every time I have to pass by her. Where once she flirted and said "Whatcha doin this weekend", all she says now is "want a workout towel?" It's over in a big way, I'll never forget this but I have to move on. I know. Thanks for the advice except for the drill sargeant advice telling me to just stop being a wuss and move on(lol...just kidding). By the way, she is in this new television ad for some shampoo and conditioner. I can't remember the name but the bottles of shampoo,etc are all bright green. I just can't talk about this anymore. I'm off to the gym now to work my chest and the broken heart underneath it.

Well, if u happen to remember the magazine that would be neat to see who she is.

If not, oh well....no biggie....

~SC~

Definately, lol, I really want to see this chick now.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well, if u happen to remember the magazine that would be neat to see who she is.

If not, oh well....no biggie....

~SC~
    rofl..yeah..what mag??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no shit, The thread is worthless with out pics and info.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I had originally typed a in my second post because of no mention of the magazine, and if it's major we can all find it.

However, I didn't wanna get anyone's panties in a bunch callin' b.s. as I did the other day, so............

~SC~

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ok swole calls bs... i dont know man. do you honestly think shes 100% dedicated to this new guy shes seeing? probably not. so start talking to her more and just act like youre talking to one of your best friends. its not hard at all. ive learned the "i dont give a shit" attitude when it comes to meeting new girls. i could careless about impressing them. just be yourself man.

you gotta stayhungry to get what you want right?

oh ya what mag?

I've come to the conclusion that you must win her back. Have relations with that woman, and take pictures and even maybe a sextape and report back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGetItOn
    I've come to the conclusion that you must win her back. Have relations with that woman, and take pictures and even maybe a sextape and report back to us.
    i agree. excellent advice.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    damn swole you really wanna see this chick lol.....anyway why does it hurt you so much Stayhungry......it would be a pain in my ass that i missed an opportunity but I wouldnt be "hurt" over it.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    damn swole you really wanna see this chick lol.....anyway why does it hurt you so much Stayhungry......it would be a pain in my ass that i missed an opportunity but I wouldnt be "hurt" over it.
    Maybe because out of a 1-10 Rating she is a +183,047 rating. lol, just playing Stayhungry...but damn why she that fine? I mean a fitness model, and now shampoo...man, I think I'm even feeling kinda depressed now.

All in good play StayHungry.

i think i had that happen to me one time. Me and this girl walked passed each other and i stopped to look at the address of a building and i noticed she kept looking and looking and looking. I looked over at her and she smiled at me and then I turned and walked away. She was fat and I was totally uninterested but thats how it went

lol! Oh man you had me going... rofl!

Well if she's as fine as he says, is a model, has a commercial, etc., I'd like to see what he passed up on for sure since I have every major mag at my disposal.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well if she's as fine as he says, is a model, has a commercial, etc., I'd like to see what he passed up on for sure since I have every major mag at my disposal.

~SC~

Actually i didnt see the commercial part. I just saw the magazine part. Honestly I didnt even read the thread I just kinda got the jist of it scrolling down fast. lol

By the way

I honestly do hate to be kind of mysterious about what the girl was modeling in and all that. I should have just never said she was modeling so I wouldn't get any grief. I just feel like if she ever by some chance saw this and me posting about her I would be so embarrassed it wouldn 't be worth it. Besides, that really wasn't the point of my post. Let's just say she wasn't in any kind of modeling advertisement and then its an easier post. I just am sprung on this girl and this doesn't happen to me often. It just sucks. If you can't relate, or want to focus on what ads she may have done, then you missed the point of my post anyway so just forget it. I just had this hurtful situation and am dealing with it.

STAYHUNGRY

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    thats it thanks

bor
    If she's a fitness model, then she probably visits this site so it would be fvcked if she realised we're talking about her

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    he who hesitates, masturbates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information