Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    the other day i was washing my car in my front yard, and a carfull of pussy ass 18 year old boys started talkin sh_t. i couldnt hear exactly what they were saying, but i knew they were trying to be agressive towards me. thinkin they are all bad ass cause there is 5 of them and im by myself.

those little sh_ts stopped talkin when i gave them the evil eye though. haha, that and them getting a better look at me helped get the message across.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    OH, something funny happened today.

After I finished squatting, I moved on to leg press. I started with 12 plates on each side and did sets of 12, adding a plate on each side for each proceeding set.

ANYWAY, I'm resting after my second set and this kid comes up right in front of me and starts taking my plates off the machine.

I went up to him and said, "hey, I'm still using that buddy".

He continued to do it and said, "oh I'm just taking the extra weights of that you arent using"

He didn't realize that the machine had two bars for plates on each side, so he thought I was only doing 7 plates and he was taking the extras.

I told him, "I'm using ALL of it, see there are TWO bars and they are connected." It's not even that much weight, but you should've seen the look on his face. He said, "you're doing ALL that? how much weight is it?"

I said, "oh, about 1260lbs" and he just apologized and walked away.

Some people are so unaware of their surroundings

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    i never walked into the gym without knowing what to do. I had my friend, who had been training for few years, show me hte ropes, and i never shyed away from good advice, like not to bend too much while squatting, etc etc

i know hwat u mean when u see these stupid kids having bad form day in day out, its like they dont even try and read about the stuff. Ive seen some idiots get spotted doing like a 405 deadlift, while he was doing it with a completely rounded back. WHy don't peopel try to learn? You took the time to come to gym, take a few minutes to read nad improve your form. And after that i get peopel telling me that it's bad to squat/deadlift/bench/exercise, because you get injured. USE PROPER FORM

and whats up with guys who have NO ARMS, wearing sleeveless shirts? Is it jus me, or does that light a fire under your ass?

ANd girls wearing makeup to the gym? Sup with that?!

i'd wear jeans to a gym if it was my chest day, but i still prefer the shorts

yea, scrawny ass guys wearing beaters really pisses me off

theres only one reason why a guy would wear a beater out in public. its cause he thinks hes huge.

i used to be like that when i was 18, but eventually i realized that only guys built like gorillas should wear beaters out of the house. if you are not huge, then the only way you can look good in a beater is if you are constantly flexing. and that seems way too lame for me to do now.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea, scrawny ass guys wearing beaters really pisses me off
    oh i get it... "wife beaters" are sleevless t-shirts, thats funny, im gonna start using that expresion lol

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    oh i get it... "wife beaters" are sleevless t-shirts, thats funny, im gonna start using that expresion lol

yea, that term is kinda funny, but at the same time, it makes me sad to think of woman getting beaten on. woman are too pretty to punch.

id rather kiss a pretty female and give her a backrub

yea, that term is kinda funny, but at the same time, it makes me sad to think of woman getting beaten on. woman are too pretty to punch.

hey sometimes when the bitchin' gets outta hand, you gotta do what you gotta do

no actually i'd call my mom to hit the woman, i know my mom wants to hit someone

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    no actually i'd call my mom to hit the woman, i know my mom wants to hit someone

oh theres a few people id like to punch repetedly, but none of them are females. only dirty worm hood rats, and delusional bitch made guys that might as well be made out of balsa wood if they goin up against me

oh theres a few people id like to punch repetedly, but none of them are females. only dirty worm hood rats, and delusional bitch made guys that might as well be made out of balsa wood if they goin up against me

theres some women i'd like to see hurt, badly. THeres tons of dudes i d like to see beaten as well, like scrawny little pieces of crap congregating around the bench doing their 50% assisted 135lb bench and then looking in the mirror at their biceps, while im there WAITING for the morons to stop wasting my time

personaly i perfer to fukc them lol

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    theres only one reason why a guy would wear a beater out in public. its cause he thinks hes huge.
    Or the temperature is hot and he's wearing it so he's not covered in sweat. That never crossed your mind?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I completely know what your talking about. Just last Friday these two kids are working out on a bench that I use. I waited for them to do 3 sets each. Fine. My problem was they had a conversation between each set that lasted several minutes each. I was getting frustrated, but said nothing because they were there first. But after about 10 minutes, they took off half the weight and were going to start another set of reps. I just walked away. My problem was not that they decided to use a machine for so long, but that they talked for so long between sets, I could have added weights, done all my sets, removed the weights and left without disrupting their routine.

I dont hate the skinny kids, I only hate them when they lack gym etiquette.I personally hate the people at the gym who start conversations with you for the sake of being bored. Then my sets get interrupted and I just get pissed which in the end fuels me to bang out some tougher weight.

Oh yeah one more thing I hate is the old 70 year old guys in the gym who think its perfectly fine to get ass naked in the locker rooms. Thats when I make a 90 and hurl in the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I dont hate the skinny kids, I only hate them when they lack gym etiquette.I personally hate the people at the gym who start conversations with you for the sake of being bored. Then my sets get interrupted and I just get pissed which in the end fuels me to bang out some tougher weight.

Oh yeah one more thing I hate is the old 70 year old guys in the gym who think its perfectly fine to get ass naked in the locker rooms. Thats when I make a 90 and hurl in the bathroom.
    don't lie, you know you like looking at their shrivelled up dicks

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Or the temperature is hot and he's wearing it so he's not covered in sweat. That never crossed your mind?
    nah... its cos he thinks hes huge and hes just itchin to get home to beat on his wife lol

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

i suppose, but if its hot, a thin t-shirt would work just fine

i get annoyed when people i dont know talk to me too. i mean, its cool if someone says one or two short sentences to me, but when they come up and want to have a long and in depth conversation... now that just pisses me off (assuming its a guy thats doing it. i dont mind if a pretty female does that)

i also dont appreciate the guys that get totally naked in the locker room. i suppose you do what you gotta do, but when the fool is walkin accross the locker room butt naked to weigh himself... that just seems a little excessive

dangeroussafety is offline Junior Member
    have any of you guys ever asked some 130 lb kid to spot you cuz he was the only one around?...trust me...don't do it if you plan on needing him...for some reason they like to tap on the bar lightly until it is completely crushing your chest and you can feel your rotator cuffs tearing and u dont have the strength left to help him lift it...ahhhh...but i suppose i was there once

Quote Originally Posted by dangeroussafety
    have any of you guys ever asked some 130 lb kid to spot you cuz he was the only one around?...trust me...don't do it if you plan on needing him...for some reason they like to tap on the bar lightly until it is completely crushing your chest and you can feel your rotator cuffs tearing and u dont have the strength left to help him lift it...ahhhh...but i suppose i was there once

what a little bitch. id flip out if that happened to me.

dangeroussafety is offline Junior Member
    haha you're ruthless man...yeah it pissed me off pretty bad...come to think of it it pisses me off when any1 feels the need to make sure i get some assisted reps in at the end of a set...when i say take it i mean fvcking take it asshole

imo the best thing to do is to do bench in the squat racks, so you dont have to rely on anyone to help you.

imo the best thing to do is to do bench in the squat racks, so you dont have to rely on anyone to help you.
    hey i was just about to start a rant thread about ppl who do bench on the squat rack... u saved me the trouble

hey i was just about to start a rant thread about ppl who do bench on the squat rack... u saved me the trouble

really?

haha, oops.

bench on the power rack is great, because you can load up the wait, just put the safety bars @ chest level.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know this thread is about "skinny guys" but someone mentioned something about guys not doing legs?

Yeah, that seems to be a huge common. I used to hate doing legs. At that point I MADE it my mission to do it more than any other body part at one point and now I love it. Especially as im getting some decent results now.

I think for anyone who finds doing a particular body part a "chore" they should do it more. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    bench on the power rack is great, because you can load up the wait, just put the safety bars @ chest level.

exactly. thats what i always do when im doing bench

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    I know this thread is about "skinny guys" but someone mentioned something about guys not doing legs?

Yeah, that seems to be a huge common. I used to hate doing legs. At that point I MADE it my mission to do it more than any other body part at one point and now I love it. Especially as im getting some decent results now.

I think for anyone who finds doing a particular body part a "chore" they should do it more. JMO
    hop aboard bro... guys not doing legs is perfectly worthy of a rant, there is this one guy who juiced up every spring ready for the summer but never does his legs he has a reasonable upper body but legs like toothpicks he is the butt of every joke in the building and an object of ridicule, deservedly so, curse all those who dont train legs may they never get laid again rant rant

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i was one of those scrawny kid's when i started lifting at the age of 22 weighing 130lbs at 6'1'' but i was the kid who read every bit of weight training information i could get my hands on and ask questions to all the big f*ckers who were kind enough to help me out. i always think of the nice guys who offered their knowledge to me and now what little i know i gladly share with those kids because some of 'em have desire and heart they just don't know what they are doing yet.
    Giving back - Wish more people did it!

I dont hate the skinny kids, I only hate them when they lack gym etiquette.I personally hate the people at the gym who start conversations with you for the sake of being bored. Then my sets get interrupted and I just get pissed....
    SO True!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    OH, something funny happened today.
    ..."hey, I'm still using that buddy".
    Some people are so unaware of their surroundings
    This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves at the gym!

i get annoyed when people i dont know talk to me too. i mean, its cool if someone says one or two short sentences to me, but when they come up and want to have a long and in depth conversation... now that just pisses me off
    Yep! And then it turns in to some BS story tellin, what do you think convo.
    Sorry - I just don't have the time!!

Some great points by all.

hop aboard bro... guys not doing legs is perfectly worthy of a rant, there is this one guy who juiced up every spring ready for the summer but never does his legs he has a reasonable upper body but legs like toothpicks he is the butt of every joke in the building and an object of ridicule, deservedly so, curse all those who dont train legs may they never get laid again rant rant
    yes, I used to hate doing legs too, but now I go to sleep early on Leg-Day Eve because I can't wait to get up and the morning and lift!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't legs make up 60% of your body weight Beuleux?

I mean, for guys wanting to get to a certain weight, training legs is a MUST! For those training to look pleasing to the eye (the mirror never lies) then once again legs are a must cause there's nothing more ridiculous looking as someone jacked up on a pair of chicken legs.

My legs are looking pretty defined now..could do with a bit more meat on em I reckon.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Don't legs make up 60% of your body weight Beuleux?

I mean, for guys wanting to get to a certain weight, training legs is a MUST! For those training to look pleasing to the eye (the mirror never lies) then once again legs are a must cause there's nothing more ridiculous looking as someone jacked up on a pair of chicken legs.

My legs are looking pretty defined now..could do with a bit more meat on em I reckon.
    i got gianormous leggs/ass/hips.. most people guess me around 260 or 270 at most.. not 302+ LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information