WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Quick update before i head out on vacation...

i arrived in town at 2pm and checked in at the hotel and then went to weigh ins at 7pm...they told us they moved em and we went to the new location, and the place caught fire just before i could weigh in....so after the fire trucks left i finally weighed in....i weighed in at actullay 227lbs after dropping water and was 232lbs in the morning and 235lbs at the night show...i won my heavyweight class, but unfortunetly lost the overall to the light heavyweight winner, he was tighter in the mid section and had great symmetry....i was 50lbs heavier and my back, hams, and glutes couldnt be touched....my chest and arms were no contest either, but his legs were the same and and his abs looked like pieces of raviolli under his skin, and his overall symmetry was a little better cause of the tightness he had....he was also the home town favorite.....but i cant complain, everyone was in awe when i walked on stage, no one was even close to my size or carrying nearly the same amount of mass....The advice i recieved from MIKE_XXL was PERFECT and i would not have changed one thing i was as full as possibe, vascular as ever, and as dry as i could have been considering i only had 8 weeks...i actually had 2 steams shower in between shows and it helped remove the last bit of water.....Mike, your are a genius and i am glad i listened to you, you gave great advice and it worked better than i hoped...when i woke up this morning after eating crap last night i was no more vascular or tighter than i was at the comp, so i know i loaded perfectly, and did everything just right...Thanks again man....

My girlfriend is a member here, and posted before, but not so much anymore...i have posted a pic with me and here in it from my last show, she had bigger arms than me if that helps....i believe she got screwed in her class, the girl that beat here hab no abs and you could see her ribs CLEARLY....kelsie's legs were tighter, and her abs are sick...her back is freaky, and arms and delts were the only part the girl really had her beat...but the girl thast beat her is the comp sposor secretary so....but she is really happy with how she did and we'll prolly do another one together...one day....

Thanks again for all the support and i will have pics up soon, we got phots done by the photographer from musclemag International, and he is thinking of putting us in there in the next issue or two to help support the upcoming Provincial event in town....we have some pics, but it was hard caus ewe were both in the comp so getting people to take pics was hard to find.....Thanks again guys, and i am eating some pizza as i type this and already had 4 litres of diet pepsi.....but i am going to go train tonight...i need to get back in there...later boys....

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Congrat's again brother!!!!

Enjoy your well deserved vaction!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Awesome Webb. Can't wait to see pics. Glad to hear you did well. Congrats

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats man

enjoy your vacation

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations, can't wait to see pics.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    congradulations.....first in class aint nothin to sneeze at....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well done Webb....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Congrats Webb, Enjoy the rest bro you need it.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good job bro

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    congrats sexy

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Congrts ! You worked hard for it, now go enjoy that Pizza!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    congrats bro, you worked your ass off from what ive read.. enjoy your time off!!!

i will post pics asap...i got the photographer from MuscleMag International to do pics for me so they will be great and well done....and i will post them asap....

I couldnt be happier with first, and even though i didnt will the overall i destroyed him in back poses and it was my abs that cost me....but i know what i have to do different now, and will adjust accordingly...i actually just got back from the gym and trained chest and abs had a protein shake and going to have some chicken for supper....I carb loaded how Mike_XXL told me to, and i worked so perfect and to a T that i was ready to name my first born son after him....but when i loaded i stayed full all day, and after the show i only had half a beer, a slice of pizza, and a few chips....4 gallons of water though....I think they way i loaded worked great on a number of different levels...it filled me out perfect for the show, i wasnt hungry after, and today i went to the gym, and i am not pigging out and going to put on the weight on like i did last time, 40 pounds in 10 days.....

Also i got sponsored for supplements for the next show, and a nutritionist that trains a lot of top level guys out here asked me to do nationals with his diet starting now for 64 weeks up till July next year....he figures i can get to 265lbs by then and make a good run if i dedicate myself 110% to my diet, traing and supplementation...I am thinking about that now....but i am taking the next ten days to relax, catch a Sox game, and go to a cabin on the Island and eat lots of seafood....

There was no one even close to my mass and no one could touch my back, legs, arms, shoulders, but my abs were lagging so i took away from my symetry and cost me the overall...i will dedicate a lot of time and effort to them now, and i guarantee it will look like chef boyardee worked his raviolli's under my abs next time....

Kloter...why are you still calling me sexy???? the restraining order strictly prohibits that.....

I did work hard and it really paid off, and so did all you guys support...i was last to do my posing routine, then i had to go right back and do mandatories, then i was anounced winner in the heavyweight class i then had to go back out again for the overall posing mandatories....i was so tired and winded and i was trying to catch my breathe and my trainer said "this is for the overall, this is what i worked for, now go get it and show everyone what all your hard work has done" and i though about all my bro's on here, got my breathe and went right out and gave it all i had agian...thanks for the push boys....

Thanks again boys and i will post pics asap.....WEBB

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Congradulations well done and well deserved!!!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    WEBB, you're a cool cat dude, I got a lot of respect for you bro. I am happy for you and your girl doing so well. Congrats, and I wish you both the best in your future endeveors whether it be in bodybuilding or just life in general. You're a class act.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Great news dude, I knew you would win !!!!

thanks guys...i would not have done as well with out all your guys support....and once the ppics are in they will be up and i think they will look great....

SPOUND...now i guess it is your turn to go out and win one...and i am only a class act because of the people around me, like you, and all the others on here that make me successful and wanna succeed...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Uh hello? I think you have your priorities mixed up. Gee vacation with gf or posting pics for us.........Geez webb.

I hella wanna see how ya looked man, good job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Uh hello? I think you have your priorities mixed up. Gee vacation with gf or posting pics for us.........Geez webb.

I hella wanna see how ya looked man, good job!!!
    i guess you're gonna have to look for jerkin' material ELSEWHERE

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    i guess you're gonna have to look for jerkin' material ELSEWHERE

I will harm you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I will harm you.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    congrats

hey where can i get the results for Webb's comp??

there are two pics of me and two pics of the GF in the Comp Q&A forum, the thread is called, anyone know how WEBB did in his comp...so check em out, and i will post the rest asap.....Skullmasher...settled down i will send you and autographed copy out asap...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    congrats brutha, way to stay the course.

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    webb that's awesome! congrats! we all knew you would kick ass!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats! Have fun on your vacation.

Thread Information