ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

Police and your Cell Phone

Ok so damnit i lost my cell phone this weekend. wasn't to worried about it, but i just thought about something, what if the police get a hold of it? Are they allowed to go through it? I have lots of pics (if ya know what i mean) and "negotiations" in text messages... am i just bein paranoid?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    pretty much just paranoid but its also pretty stupid to keep pics like that in your phone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    pretty much just paranoid but its also pretty stupid to keep pics like that in your phone as well.

no crap i wouldn't normally but i had to get some pics of lables for some people....grr... dumb crap like this pisses me off.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it would fly in court. Who knows who got ahold of your celly once you lost it...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah that sucks but they can't prove you took them since it was lost.

its turned off now anyway..i think the battery is dead

someone was sending "gay" text messages out to all my boys with it at like 4am sat night/sun morning... shit like "i've been thinkin about ur ass a lot lately and how id like to lick it and stick it..blah blah crap like that....and they have been writin the chicks callin em sluts and bitches and crap.. ... i just don't really need that phone gettin into the wrong hands

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    someone was sending "gay" text messages out to all my boys with it at like 4am sat night/sun morning... shit like "i've been thinkin about ur ass a lot lately and how id like to lick it and stick it..blah blah crap like that....and they have been writin the chicks callin em sluts and bitches and crap.. ... i just don't really need that phone gettin into the wrong hands
    Sounds like its not in the right hands as is.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Sounds like its not in the right hands as is.

yea i think some drunk smart ass just got his hands on it and wanted to have a little fun with it saturday night. im not to worried about all that.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    naughty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    naughty boy

oh you don't even know girl...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    oh you don't even know girl...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    bro, if you're negotiatin with a naked woman... DONT TAKE PICTURES!!!

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I recently lost my cell phone and the asshole who found it started calling Canada and Texas, it was the weekend so I was like I won't be charged but then they started downloading ringers and screensavers I was like what the *uck. I called up sprint and told them this and they said Im still liable for the charges, I had to give them that " don't *uck me me " speech and they took off the charges. I had some funny pics with my boys, when ever they go to sleep around me I get a sausage and place it near their mouth and have a sign next to them that says "Meat, Meat what a wonderful treat"., LOL. Now I have to start over again.

starkeX is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a ****

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Paranoid...

Ok so damnit i lost my cell phone this weekend. wasn't to worried about it, but i just thought about something, what if the police get a hold of it? Are they allowed to go through it? I have lots of pics (if ya know what i mean) and "negotiations" in text messages... am i just bein paranoid?
    You should never speak over the phone or send text messages with "negotiations" because they can trace texts right to your phone!! The phone company keeps logs of all texts and calls!! Be very careful what you text and say through your cell phone...if a phone is the only way for you to "negotiate" then go get a prepaid phone and still be careful!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Just call your service provider and put restrictions for roaming, GPRS(internet) and calls, assuming you have a GSM phones that use SIM cards. That way you are protected from liability.

Quote Originally Posted by style74
    You should never speak over the phone or send text messages with "negotiations" because they can trace texts right to your phone!! The phone company keeps logs of all texts and calls!! Be very careful what you text and say through your cell phone...if a phone is the only way for you to "negotiate" then go get a prepaid phone and still be careful!!

i'll keep that in mind... my phone hasn't been on for 2 days now i've called it every 30 minutes.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i'll keep that in mind... my phone hasn't been on for 2 days now i've called it every 30 minutes.
    did u get the msgs i sent you

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

its not likely the cops would look thorugh your cell phone, unless they had a legit reason to do so. besides, it probably wouldn't hold up in court. im pretty sure they need a warrent to do something like that

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Probable cause..

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    its not likely the cops would look thorugh your cell phone, unless they had a legit reason to do so. besides, it probably wouldn't hold up in court. im pretty sure they need a warrent to do something like that
    Right...but they might go through the phone to try to see who it belongs 2 and they might accidently find some incriminating pics and texts and then that would give them probable cause to watch him and tap his phones etc... and that would definately hold up in court...all cops need is probable cause and thats it bro.
    Last edited by STYLE74; 06-27-2006 at 12:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Quote Originally Posted by style74
    Right...but they might go through the phone to try to see who it belongs 2 and they might accidently find some incriminating pics and texts and then that would give them probable cause to watch him and tap his phones and that would definately hold up in court...all cops need is probable cause and thats it bro.

this is true

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member

sorry for you pain bro but thats kind of funny

oh man, that would make me so angry. i remember a few months ago some fool stole my friends cell phone. she called me up at 3 am to tell me this. so i called up her phone and that little punk started talkin sh_t to me.

haha, i picked up my shotgun, cocked it and told him i was gonna shoot him with it. then i picked up my .45, cocked it next to the phone and told him i was gonna shoot him with that too

Thread Information