shoalin is offline Junior Member

Every guy should have a Wing Man

First off I’m happy to say I’m going back to school to get my Bachelors in Physical Science with a minor in Physical Education. I've had 2 jobs, trainer by day and maintenance worker at night but I had to give up the personal training because most of the courses I need are only taught during the day. So now I have a lot more time on my hands ... and I spend it posting up on this board, good times.

Wing men in the military are fighter pilots that fly along sides of mission bearing planes. They make sure to give support when in need, also to distract or confront other potential hazards in the air.

Ok to get to the theme of this post, The ultimate wing man, By shoalin.
    A wing man is a friend that takes one for the team or a group of friends that take one for the team. Example, your out with 2 of your boys at some social gathering (Bar, lounge, club, get together) and there are 3 girls, the first one is sexy as hell, the second one needs to drop a few pounds and the third one looks like she should have a bell around her neck ... what do you do. A good wing man will approach the unlikable and engage in meaning less conversation. The girl will laugh and giggle because its probably the first time they've been approached first. The second wing man (If you have one)will walk over to the big boned girl and say whatever line that works (you don't even need a line with this girl, again she's just happy that your talking to her) and offer to get her a drink. Now, the last girl (the sexy girl) is all alone and apparently not having her entourage makes her want to have a little company and that’s when you show up. Have a good opening one liner to make her laugh because she's missing her girlfriends who have apparently forgotten about her, then your in ... thanks to your wing man.

Definition. A wing man will take any girl no matter how undesirable she might be just so that one of the guys can get a hold of the babe watch beauty. He will buy drinks for him and the undesirable (mostly for him, LOL)and keep her occupied while you operate on the hot chick.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    nah, i don;t believe that. really just kinda shows you don't have much confidence in yourself too. .. just my opinion

Mizfit is offline Banned
    That's called having a bud to take one for the team dude

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    nah, i agree with u...u have to have wingmen to help u out....even just to go out...when i was in boston last week i had no one to go out with, i would drive around in my hummer w/ ny plate on so i obviously stook out...but couldnt follow through...u always need a freind to be able to atleast occupy a slampig...i gotten cockblocked on a few occasions cuase my freinds couldnt even occupy them enough to not wanna leave...

You ever see a beatiful mind, works like a charm. Basically if your not a typical jerkoff and have some sort of style and class which most guys dont, girls can see right through anyway...enough with the rant. Essentially you spot the 10 out of the group and show more attention to her friends and pay little to none to her. Shes flawed and cant believe whats happening so with the reverse effect she wants to appease you and win you over since the typical scenerio never occured, her getting the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    You ever see a beatiful mind, works like a charm. Basically if your not a typical jerkoff and have some sort of style and class which most guys dont, girls can see right through anyway...enough with the rant. Essentially you spot the 10 out of the group and show more attention to her friends and pay little to none to her. Shes flawed and cant believe whats happening so with the reverse effect she wants to appease you and win you over since the typical scenerio never occured, her getting the attention.
    I saw that part in the movie, I love that scene. Some women tend to place themselves up on high pedestals when they think they are the hottest thing in the room but if you remind them that they are just another female no matter how pretty they are they will become insecure, that’s when you go in and brighten up her day. You do need a wing man (and not a *ucked up one that will screw you over). Also this role reverses so if your friend is the wing man one night then you become the wing man the next, everyone wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    That's called having a bud to take one for the team dude
    Im glad you know what the deal is Mizfit, You ladies also have that emergency friend that says, "Break away from that guy he's totally busted"

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    nah, i don;t believe that. really just kinda shows you don't have much confidence in yourself too. .. just my opinion
    Oh I have great confidence in myself but sometimes you have to play the dating game like a game of chess. Any man could get any women if he knows how and when to play his cards.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    its better to have a wingwoman. shows u can be around a girl and still be confident... and trust me, if your wingwoman is attractive and she tells your prospective mate (in a nonchilant manner, maybe while buying a drink or something) that you find her real attractive, she will be amazing to hear that kind of compliment from another woman...and that you were talking about her to her. i don't know, seems like it would be better...

Thread Information