Just met the most arrogant prick I've ever met b4 in my life!!!

There is this guy who works in my dept. who works out as well. He's not the biggest guy in the world, but it's evident that he trains seriously. A couple other guys have spoke of him before and told me he competes too, so i'm thinking cool, good to have another guy around who trains like that. Well I tried introducing myself to the guy once b4, and he just kind of shook my hand half assed and bounced. Well yesterday I see the dude again, and he looked alot smaller yet more defined than I saw him before, so I'm thinking he's close to show. So I approached him and asked him what show he was getting ready for. He responds very defensively "What makes you think I'm doing a show huh, why you think I'm doing shows? I said a couple guys told me you compete as well. He says "Yeah, I do them all over, I compete all over!!" He's like, I'm doing one this fall. I was like, "cool, which one?" He responds with the same show I'm training for. I was like "No shit, well I'll see ya' there then, I'm doing the same one" And then defensive as hell sounding once again, he's testing me saying "what day is then, what day is it" I tell him the day of the show and he goes quiet and doesnt speak to me. After a few min I was like "so your doing the same show, cool, are you a heavy or super heavy? He says nothing, ignores me. At this point I'm just thinking **** this stupid bitch. He's a decent sized guy, but he's got some ****ing bird legs, his back doesnt have shit on mine, it looks half my width. He's got decent forearms and biceps, good chest, but as far as anything else I've got this ****er smoked, and I hope he does show his arrogant ass up to the show, and I hope this legend in his own mind is in fact in my weight class!!! I'm going to show this boy what real bodybuilders look like, and his ass is going down!!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Kick his ass Seabass!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You'll piss all over him bro.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    hes just scared

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL... You cant get mad at some guy, who by your own admission lifts seriously, and gets quiet when he hears you are competing at the same show. Do you know how unusual it is that 2 BB's are in the same office. Anyway, you said yourself that you are in better shape than him. Anyone who lifts seriously would probably like to tell his friends he won the contest. But even if he does not win, it would suck more to say some other guy at the office beat me.

I did not see the incident, therefore I cant really make an accurate statement. But it really just seems like he is so frustrated he does not know what to say. If he was questioning your knowlege of the show, he was really hoping you did not know and were just F^cking with him. The fact that you did know probably made the top of his head feel hot, like when your a kid and you get caught doing something wrong.

Anyway, if he is acting that way, he is obviously upset you knew about the show. If he thought he could beat you, he would have put a poster on your wall as an invitation. The fact he was hiding the name, date etc. about the show tells you he was really hoping you wouldnt find out. The fact you directly asked him must have blown his mind. Good Job and have fun at the show. Please let us know what happens afterwards as this story is far from over.

Whats even funnier is that he is probably a member of this site and is reading this thread and wondering how he can even tell his side without us knowing who he is.
    Last edited by Oki-Des; 07-01-2006 at 08:13 AM.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Bring Rackus and beat him down!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    LOL... You cant get mad at some guy, who by your own admission lifts seriously, and gets quiet when he hears you are competing at the same show. Do you know how unusual it is that 2 BB's are in the same office. Anyway, you said yourself that you are in better shape than him. Anyone who lifts seriously would probably like to tell his friends he won the contest. But even if he does not win, it would suck more to say some other guy at the office beat me.

I did not see the incident, therefore I cant really make an accurate statement. But it really just seems like he is so frustrated he does not know what to say. If he was questioning your knowlege of the show, he was really hoping you did not know and were just F^cking with him. The fact that you did know probably made the top of his head feel hot, like when your a kid and you get caught doing something wrong.

Anyway, if he is acting that way, he is obviously upset you knew about the show. If he thought he could beat you, he would have put a poster on your wall as an invitation. The fact he was hiding the name, date etc. about the show tells you he was really hoping you wouldnt find out. The fact you directly asked him must have blown his mind. Good Job and have fun at the show. Please let us know what happens afterwards as this story is far from over.

funny thing is, I tried looking up his name under any NPC events and he's nowhere to be found. I'm not a confrontational guy, and the only person I ever try to compete with is myself. I do shows more for fun, I'll try my best to win and if I do great, but I could really care less if a guy beats me because he's the better and/or more experienced bodybuilder, I'll try to learn something from him if anything. But when somebody pops off like a bitch over a local show then I think they're just a punk to begin with.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when is it?i wanna watch!

no1snowman is offline Junior Member
    Kick um in the nutz....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he probably has issues with not winning,... just being in alot of shows does not mean you place..

good luck with the contest.. do your best, remember... for every big guy out there, a bigger one is just off stage..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    thank him for the motivation after you beat him

southmadejd is offline Member
    personally I believe you probably should have throat checked him. I believe that is the best policy......of course I have gotten my ass kicked plenty of times for believing in that policy.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Luck at the show. It would be funny if that guy isnt even going to compete. One of my friends said he was fighting in a tough man contest. As a surprise I went to the event. He did sign up, because he was in the program, but he didnt enter the ring when it was his turn. The next time I saw him, he told me he kicked two guys arses and then lost his third fight. I laughed at him for lying. I have to admit, I would not sign up to fight like that, but I also dont pretend to and lie to my friends about it. Sounds like the guy in your office may be like my friend as well and just blowing smoke!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    personally I believe you probably should have throat checked him. I believe that is the best policy......of course I have gotten my ass kicked plenty of times for believing in that policy.
    LMFAO! haha that hit me hard man, hilarious...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    LMAO!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    well after the show..be like hey man..where were you?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Kick his ass Seabass!
    lol...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    poke him in the eye. POKE HIM IN THE FOCKING EYE!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    He's insecure and feels threatened.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    He's insecure and feels threatened.
    Yess Sir... Carlos got it. He is scared of your size and mass. He is peeing in his panties

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Sorry, I'll talk to you more tomorrow ok?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Yess Sir... Carlos got it. He is scared of your size and mass. He is peeing in his panties
    Or the guy thinks stayinstacked is gay and thought he was getting hit on by him. Sometimes you're nice to people and they get the wrong impression.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Kick his ass Seabass!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Lol

LOL....Borat Yes i like..

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Good luck at the show bro, and take him out!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thats to bad. How cool would it have been to have some comrodery (spelling) and friendship like that with another lifter while on the job. If he wasnt such a douche tool, maybe you guys could have shared some knowledge and rooted eachother on and become really good friends

but, it seems like bodybuilding is full of assholes. people see someone else and think they have to be rivals or some shit like that

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    maybe he likes you.. he's just shy

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    im sorry dude. i didnt mean to be such an ass. dont worry though, ill only be working there for another few months.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    do your best, remember... for every big guy out there, a bigger one is just off stage..
    *tear* That was beautiful!!!!! You had me at "do"... you had me at "do"!!!!!

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    im sorry dude. i didnt mean to be such an ass. dont worry though, ill only be working there for another few months.

LMAO

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    *tear* That was beautiful!!!!! You had me at "do"... you had me at "do"!!!!!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Maybe he just misses his testicles after not running a proper PCT...

Thread Information