Thread: dancing

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

dancing

jeez... i really wish I would learn how already. Every time i go out atleast one of my female friends tries to get me to dance with em and of course i can't so i just stand there , arm crossed , like a dumbass.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I am exactly the same bro. It sucks donkey dick. I hate it. I would have pulled so many more women if i could dance. The amount of times girls have wanted to dance and i have declined!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not big into dancing either BUT I will always dance if their is Reggaeton playing

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've developed 2 methods to dancing. I lived a single life long ago and it was at one point (around 19) i was just like you chumps :P

1. Get drunk as **** and just do what ever. I actually spent hours break dancing one time and was the hit of the club. Girls kept coming up to me asking me to "Krump" with them (I had a clown nose on). I still laugh at it today, not embarassed one bit.

2. Just grind up on what ever you can. Dancing does not take talent, it is about rubing your pelvic regin on what ever you can get.

kihop is offline Associate Member
    The peewee herman dance works all the time.
    ladies love it

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Just get a few drinks in you to loosen up. They aren't gonna judge you by your dancing skills so long as you can have a good time. Besides, if you suck that bad, they might think its cute. However, it def helps to be able to dance because they correlate your dancing skills with "other" skills if you know what I mean.

If all else fails, rent You Got Served!

lol...thing is... i'm pretty uptight by nature...so my "loosened up" after a few drinks is probably the same as the normal guys stone sober :P

Nothing a few Jager bombs can't handle.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh you just to have a good experience associated with dancing. i always sucked at dancing untill one night i was drunk as a monkey and starting dancing with some random drunk hotty just grinding. we started making out on the dance floor and i started getting hard so i backed away before it became noticable. she noticed the second it happened, turned around and started rubbing her backside on it hard. i was like if this is dancing this is the best thing ive ever done in the world and ever since then you would think i taught usher his moves.
    and yes liquor is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    yeh you just to have a good experience associated with dancing. i always sucked at dancing untill one night i was drunk as a monkey and starting dancing with some random drunk hotty just grinding. we started making out on the dance floor and i started getting hard so i backed away before it became noticable. she noticed the second it happened, turned around and started rubbing her backside on it hard. i was like if this is dancing this is the best thing ive ever done in the world and ever since then you would think i taught usher his moves.
    LMFAO! See what your missing out on Zimmy???

yah but i don't want to grind on a dude's junk :P

jk i knew whatcha meant

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    meh i have a love/hate relationship with dancing. i can take like 3 hits of E and still not wanna dance, but get me drunk enough and i will do it like it's my job. i'm actually decent i guess too but i always feel like i suck but then the next day my people will tell me i was kickin' ass and takin' names on the floor.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    i was like if this is dancing this is the best thing ive ever done in the world and ever since then you would think i taught usher his moves.

hahahahahaha dude

i had a similar experience as i wasnt very good at dancing. I made out too.

from that point on, i dont dance, i just grind bitches

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    zimmy when you dance is it a bit like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffic...t/dancer.shtml

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    its easy bro... look cocky as fvck, step side to side, move the shoulders a bit and wait for em to come

remember, gangsta's dont dance they just pull up there pants... or,
    listen honey i don't dance all i do is this, its the same two step with a little twist

you aint gotta rock out, just move with the beat. you ever come to denver we'll make it happen

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    i would LOVE to get buzzed/drunk at a club an then dance but usually im the designated driver

but when i have drank, i find i have NO inhibitions about dnacing and trying (albeit unsuccesfully) to grind with girls

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    A mate of mine swears by the "Two Bottle Dance", it is simple, you just hold a bottle of beer in each hand and rock side to side from one foot to the other whilst moving the bottles in circles as if running in slow motion, rolling your shoulders as you go, pausing periodically to sip beer from either bottle, (it is best to alternate from the left to the right bottle as you sip to prevent one bottle getting lighter than the other thus leading to a lop-sided technique) as you sip throw a cheeky seductive wink at your dance partner and by the time you've finished both bottles she'll be putty in your hands.

Thread Information