Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

knee injury: When to ice (vs. heat)?

I did some heavy leg work (some partials) and I think it was the leg press that did me in when I went a little to low in the hole. I iced it 1 hour later for about 20 minutes. Now, how long does one periodically ice and at what point does heat treatment come in? Thanks

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    cryotherapy (when to ice an injury)

Doc Sus is the man...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I did some heavy leg work (some partials) and I think it was the leg press that did me in when I went a little to low in the hole. I iced it 1 hour later for about 20 minutes. Now, how long does one periodically ice and at what point does heat treatment come in? Thanks
    A thread from Mikey Dura.....

....not about sex....

......no pseudointellectual psycho babble...

...less than 2,000 words....

Who are you and where is my ol' mate Mike?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know. where is Mike that we all know? lol

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    These days I'm putting my perversion into action. When I get myself lean enough, the response is there and why not take advantage especially in my job. I'm a personal trainer so I'm meeting people one-on-one every day. If I can't sell them one package I might try to sell them "my package" and what a big package it is. But I brag now and then.

In the gym, I have an agenda: I like target "missy innocent" for seduction. I put on a nice, genteel air, but the pervert rears his ugly head when I start licking missy innocent's mr. brown eye on that first or second date. As far as "psuedointellectual" goes, I'm a curious guy so I like to speculate or pass on the good word from the long-headed folk to see what happens. There's other guys around here that do that too and I see their equally accused of being phony or pretensious.

I like when someone has something interesting to say. And I enjoy listening to people like Ascendance or ...I'm forgetting his name...is it..BIG HOCK? They come across to me as curious types and they care about what they say and put the effort in to say it clearly. And for all their trouble, people try to knock em down!

I never claimed to be an intellect. I am a little OCDish though and sex is one of my preseverations (along with Darwin, existentialism, and now fitness related stuff). Oops. That was long winded. I'm now going to let the monologue run on indefinately in my head on the way to Gold's.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    I know. where is Mike that we all know? lol

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I elevated my knee after i injured it some years ago.

Thread Information