Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depression

seriouslifter is offline Member

***ression

Im not in PCT yet
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 06-04-2007 at 01:13 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This is more lounge material. Moved.

PetarChelik is offline New Member
    Forget about the girl and finish your PCT!!
    You will be ok!!

one8nine is offline Banned
    **** the girl shes not good for you if she would treat you liek that anyway ditch the trash and find a good quality girl

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I understand how you feel bro at one time or another we have all been through this sort of thing, and i'm sure you really liked her, but cheer up dude there are plenty of women out there, besides if she is lying to you and hanging out with other dudes behind your back why do you want her anyway....you want a women that is honest and real with you and i'm sure you will find her. Don't sweat it!!

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Word!

Quote Originally Posted by style74
    I understand how you feel bro at one time or another we have all been through this sort of thing, and i'm sure you really liked her, but cheer up dude there are plenty of women out there, besides if she is lying to you and hanging out with other dudes behind your back why do you want her anyway....you want a women that is honest and real with you and i'm sure you will find her. Don't sweat it!!
    Well said.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*ck that, go out and play the field.

If she's gonna play games, she's not a respectable woman, she's a tramp.

Tramps are good to screw, but don't catch feelings for her, find yourself a top notch respectable lady.

~SC~

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    eh, it's normal to feel that way so i don't think it's the tren ..........now if you're planning a white-bronco drive a 'lil later, then that's probably the tren

maybe Swole can loan you wanna his reserves???

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Buddy, I've been there before. Just stay calm. It's weird and hurts, a little confusing. There IS better out there, trust me.
    How old are you? Is this your first crush? Just curious.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    eh, it's normal to feel that way so i don't think it's the tren ..........now if you're planning a white-bronco drive a 'lil later, then that's probably the tren

maybe Swole can loan you wanna his reserves???
    Haha that is pretty funny Alpha......but to the guy who has the problem....I don't mean to sound like a prick but are you sure you are old enough to be taking steroids . That sounds like somebody's little brother wrote that. I mean you said you were holding her hand....and that felt like you were boyfriend and girlfriend. Just sounded a little gay. But anyways pep up man and go get some more ass.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Buddy, I've been there before. Just stay calm. It's weird and hurts, a little confusing. There IS better out there, trust me.
    How old are you? Is this your first crush? Just curious.
    uh oh, somebody's looking for a date...

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Finish the cycle and PCT and go get some pussy.

I am, but i want to talk to her and get to the bottom of this. I want to be the only guy she is hooking up with.

Why do you want to be with someone that lies to you? You can never trust someone who lies to you, if she lied once she will lie again and it would cause nothing but problems in the future. You can't force her to be with you and only you, she has to want that!! Good luck!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I am, but i want to talk to her and get to the bottom of this. I want to be the only guy she is hooking up with.
    Then be prepared to get f-ed over again, because she took advantage of you already and she knows that you stood for it being that you still want to talk to her, be her "one and only", etc. I honestly think that she feels you are jockin' her too much, and it's a turn-off believe me. You don't have to bitch-slap her and treat her like a hooker, but don't get all into her and don't call her, let her call you, see other people, focus your attention on other girls, etc.

If not, you're gonna be a sucker for a long time. No offense, but that's how it is.

~SC~

Right!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Then be prepared to get f-ed over again, because she took advantage of you already and she knows that you stood for it being that you still want to talk to her, be her "one and only", etc. I honestly think that she feels you are jockin' her too much, and it's a turn-off believe me. You don't have to bitch-slap her and treat her like a hooker, but don't get all into her and don't call her, let her call you, see other people, focus your attention on other girls, etc.

If not, you're gonna be a sucker for a long time. No offense, but that's how it is.

~SC~
    Couldn't have said it better myself SC!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Every relationship we have ever been in except the one we are in now has ended. We are constantly bombarded with opportunity. Women know that men love the hunt. If a catch is not a challenge it is not worth much. Here a woman is making it difficult on you and playing the same game. Her interest in someone else is killing you. That is what women feel everyday too with the other women you look at. If someone else is with her then you need to be the one that is more fun to be with. That is not going to happen with sex, so put that aside for now. If she can confide in you, and trust you, she will care for you. If you can make her laugh and listen, your golden.
    Look at it this way. Most guys burn through women. They lie, cheat, steal whatever just to get laid. Women have to sort through this sea of butt holes to try to find one decent guy. If she is looking for guys two at a time, then let her. If you want a commitment with her, talk to her about it. The fact she is being honest with you shows she is ready to open up to you. If she did not like you she may have just broken up.
    It seems you like this girl. And when you like someone you dont want anyone else touching them. Rather than getting mad or just finding someone else so quickly, why dont you try talking to this girl honestly. I think she might know how you are feeling as she has most likely experienced the feeling herself in the past. She may realize why she likes you to begin with and start to like you more than the other guy. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Every relationship we have ever been in except the one we are in now has ended. We are constantly bombarded with opportunity. Women know that men love the hunt. If a catch is not a challenge it is not worth much. Here a woman is making it difficult on you and playing the same game. Her interest in someone else is killing you. That is what women feel everyday too with the other women you look at. If someone else is with her then you need to be the one that is more fun to be with. That is not going to happen with sex, so put that aside for now. If she can confide in you, and trust you, she will care for you. If you can make her laugh and listen, your golden.
    Look at it this way. Most guys burn through women. They lie, cheat, steal whatever just to get laid. Women have to sort through this sea of butt holes to try to find one decent guy. If she is looking for guys two at a time, then let her. If you want a commitment with her, talk to her about it. The fact she is being honest with you shows she is ready to open up to you. If she did not like you she may have just broken up.
    It seems you like this girl. And when you like someone you dont want anyone else touching them. Rather than getting mad or just finding someone else so quickly, why dont you try talking to this girl honestly. I think she might know how you are feeling as she has most likely experienced the feeling herself in the past. She may realize why she likes you to begin with and start to like you more than the other guy. Good Luck!

I do like her and Im going to tell her how am I going to have a relationship with you if you are hooking up with that other guy still while still talking to me and hooking up with me.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    I mean you said you were holding her hand....and that felt like you were boyfriend and girlfriend. Just sounded a little gay.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    get rid of this woman FAST

Mizfit KNOWS

See now you are hearing it from a women who KNOWS!!
    Last edited by STYLE74; 07-09-2006 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Mistake

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by style74
    See now you are hearing it from a women who KNOWS!!
    Games - i hate them. If i sense someone is playing a gam ei get out FAST.

I have better things to do with my time.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not in a relationship, but I do hold her hand.

So what does that mean? Don't over-analyze things. Just because she is holding your hand, it doesnt mean shit. Play your games back or move on. Don't let her clown you cuz that's what she is doing. If you keepin coming back she'll just do it more and more.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    spot on, dang. he hit it on the head here man. if you let a girl know shes all you think about and that you want her to take up all your time...she's gone. you have to let her know you appreciate her exclusive company, but you are NOT limited to just hanging with her. not to say be unfaithful, no reason for that. but just hang with anyone else you want, talk to other girls. make it a relationship like being a really good friend, just with a different emotional attachment.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    oh, and drop her ass. if you dig, you might get bruned by the lava my man. be careful. what you hope to find might be worse. move on and keep your head up.

But she was so fun to be around with and hook up with

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You'll find another

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont be such a pansy, fvck her off and get someone else. she isnt gonna change, you cant force her to be what you want, get real

ahhhh your right, why am i making such a big deal, i got so attached i guess when i hook up with her. im never calling her until she calls me

ahhhh your right, why am i making such a big deal, i got so attached i guess when i hook up with her. im never calling her until she calls me
    best way is to delete her number. it feels satisying bro, i swear hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    best way is to delete her number. it feels satisying bro, i swear hehe
    lol no i still want her

lol no i still want her

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    It's over: move on. Don't look back. Don't go back! Things happen for a reason. In a couple of months you won't know her name. You will be glad.

I'm 55 and been dumped 55 times. Maybe more. It's all been for the best.
    I've been dumped by trailer trash and a couple months later hooked up
    with Beverly Hills types, money, looks, everything. You can't meet any one
    when you are hooked up. Be nice and let her go. She will be the one crying.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Best way to go is cold turkey. Just cut her out of your life. It'll hurt for a week or 2 but once you haven't talked to her for awhile you'll start to think clearly and wonder how the hell you were putting up with her shit.

When you're depressed you think something is better than nothing. In reality, it's the opposite. Nothing is better than feeling miserable and depressed half the time. Don't settle. Delete her number and don't take her calls. Keep yourself busy doing things you enjoy. When you think of her, try and think of something else. You'll be over her in a few weeks.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

So why am i cutting her out of my life if I havent talked to her about this what I found out one on one. Maybe I can make things work or am i becoming desperate now?

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bounce out of that situation, proabally be the best thing for ya. If you think about it, she really doesnt want to be you as much as you do or else she would be putting effort into the relationship

Maybe I can make things work
    It takes two people to make things work. You can't fix a relationship by yourself. She's screwing some other guys. She's not thinking about you.

am i becoming desperate now?
    Yes, you are being desperate and pathetic. If you don't respect yourself no one will respect you. It will just get worse.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 07-09-2006 at 03:23 PM.

But we were never really in a relationship when she was screwing other guys. I dont get how I can cut her out and never see her again. She was nice and everything, she just lied to me when I asked if you ever hooked up with that kid. I could be screwing other girls while still doing things with her. Its the samething, I dont understand.

But we were never really in a relationship when she was screwing other guys. I dont get how I can cut her out and never see her again. She was nice and everything, she just lied to me when I asked if you ever hooked up with that kid. I could be screwing other girls while still doing things with her. Its the samething, I dont understand.
    lol, do what you want dude

The difference is you obviously have feelings for her. She doesn't. If you stick around most likely your feelings will get stronger.

The way you're trying to justify this shit is making you sound very pathetic. This is coming from a very compassionate guy so if I think you're pathetic think how everyone else is thinking. Man up, you sound like a little girl.

If you want to stay with some woman who obviously does not love or respect you then do so. Just don't come crying here about it. You're on your own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information