Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Either way he deserved it. He was reading right in front of the shelf on a Wednesday. New comic day. That would pissed anyone off.
    Everybody knows wendsday is new comic day! UGH!!!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    omg...carlos, i almost pissed myself at this story...its something i would do

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Happens everywhere Carlos cheap bastards won't spend 2.50-3 bucks to take it with them, I mean not the guy you delt with maybe he was a little slow or whatever but the other people in the store do that crap all the time. BTW you keeping up with the civil war?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    I went to the comic book store to buy comics and as I'm picking out the titles that I read there is a guy standing reading directly in front of 3 comics I want to buy. I politely said "excuse me" ... nothing, no response or movement. So I said louder "excuse me." Nothing, he still is reading. I tired again. Nothing!

So the 4th time I'm now pissed off so I walk right into him and bump into the guy and said

"I SAID EXCUSE ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU DEAF?!!"

The guy turns looks at me and said Sworrwy, I quan't hear. I wam deaf. He also had a limp, hand and head twich going on. I was so embarrassed and felt like a total asshole. Everyone in the store was sneering at me giving me dirty looks and all I could think was OOPS! I wanted to laugh so bad out of embarrassment.

Either way he deserved it. He was reading right in front of the shelf on a Wednesday. New comic day. That would pissed anyone off.

you bullying retarded kids again carlos?

thats really not very nice

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    BTW you keeping up with the civil war?
    Yes I am. I wonder how it will effect everything once it's over. Everyone knowing who spiderman is.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    you bullying retarded kids again carlos?

thats really not very nice
    How did I know? He looked normal..

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    we all make mistakes, if you feel bad about it, that is a good thing, it shows you have a heart

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    SO wendesday is new comic book day... Who would have knew...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    How did I know? He looked normal..

haha, im just playin bro. i know you wouldnt have been agressive towards him if you had known he couldn't hear well, plus hes slow too.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand...when i used to be a huge fatty as compared to moderately fatty like now...I constantly was making sure i wasn't in the way or standing in walk ways....I'd figure if i were him i'd be just as worried bout the same thing and find a nice spot out of the way.

(god's gonna strike me down for this post)

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    I don't understand...when i used to be a huge fatty as compared to moderately fatty like now...I constantly was making sure i wasn't in the way or standing in walk ways....I'd figure if i were him i'd be just as worried bout the same thing and find a nice spot out of the way.

(god's gonna strike me down for this post)
    Comic book stores posts signs telling people not to read the comics. Specially not in front of the display. If you're gonna read, you're suppposed to find a corner and sneak without anyone noticing (that's what I do) then put it back on the shelf when you're done.

The guy was deaf and handicap. I guess he didn't know better.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Carlos I thought GAY meant to be Light hearted and cheerful or Happy and full of fun

Dude I dont think you are gay anymore

You have gota get laid my freind

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I went to the comic book store to buy comics and as I'm picking out the titles that I read there is a guy standing reading directly in front of 3 comics I want to buy. I politely said "excuse me" ... nothing, no response or movement. So I said louder "excuse me." Nothing, he still is reading. I tired again. Nothing!

So the 4th time I'm now pissed off so I walk right into him and bump into the guy and said

The guy turns looks at me and said Sworrwy, I quan't hear. I wam deaf. He also had a limp, hand and head twich going on. I was so embarrassed and felt like a total asshole. Everyone in the store was sneering at me giving me dirty looks and all I could think was OOPS! I wanted to laugh so bad out of embarrassment.

So you almost FOUGHT him over this, LITERALLY? Thats fuked up, he was deaf. I can understand you didnt know but I don't think he "deserved" anything.

Yes, I apologized.

Well that was cool of you. I gotcha, ya werent really gonna fight him were ya......
    Last edited by guest589745; 07-18-2006 at 12:46 AM.

On a somewhat related note, I was once on a greyhound bus and happened to sit next to a blind man, about 25 when I was 13 or so. He was talkin to me a bit and eventualy he started to tell me these joks about.........BLIND PEOPLE! It was great that he was so comfortable with his disability to even find instances humerous that involve his very disability. They were seriously some of the funniest jokes Ihad ever heard in my life at the time, I was laughing so hard.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    One time, back in my salesman days, i had a blind customer. In my store there was this screaming kid who just wouldnt shut up. Without even thinking, i said to the blind dude "I bet you wish you were deaf instead of blind right about now, huh?"

He thought it was funny.

shwamin2004 is offline Banned

ok....am I being punked? Wheres Aston?..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a funny story. I'm sure everyone can relate.

I was shopping in a Sears store, looking for a new wok. While I was there, there was this man in the store, who kept banging pots and pans together. He was making so much noise. So I went up behind him, and said "Are you retarded?" He turns around, and starts to cry. He was probably 40 years old, and judging by his face I think he had FAS, or some other sort of mental handicap.

I did appolagise before I left.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

I was shopping in a Sears store, looking for a new wok. While I was there, there was this man in the store, who kept banging pots and pans together. He was making so much noise. So I went up behind him, and said "Are you retarded?" He turns around, and starts to cry. He was probably 40 years old, and judging by his face I think he had FAS, or some other sort of mental handicap.

That is messed up. At least I didn't make the guy cry.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

You are going to hell...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You are going to hell...
    I still feel pretty bad about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information