Thread: got flamed

Brazil is offline Member

got flamed

Was talking to a friend from brazil yesterday. A month ago she was like your looking good. You look better than in brazil where you were bloated(cycle) When i talked to her yesterday I posted a couple pics of now, she was like Are you juicing? I was like no of course not. She goes i know real well what people look like who use. I said no its the good supps here which is true. She was like no gilrs like people who look like that you should seek psychological help. I laughed and said I know the girls like guys with nice bodys. Shes like only other gay guys like guys like this.hahahah i couldnt help but smile and laugh to myself cause i just got done banging a girl who kept touching my stomach and muscles and telling me i was hot.hahahah **** her

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I think ur hot!!! my gf thinks ur ugly!!!!

JK

FVCK THE HATERZ

beuleux is offline Banned
    Does this mean Im gonna have to work on my sixpack if I wanna get laid

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Fvck her...who is she to judge!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol just ask her when the last time she got some cock was..... my prediction is that, girls like her, who are all opinionated and intentionally outspoken (judging by her 'get psychological help' remark just because you look good) dont get much action. id turn one down just for the sheer joy of pissing them off

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i'll take what she said into consideration the next time i get a boob job...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It's a woman. Like it matterrs what they think.

Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Muscles = goodness. She's just jealous she's not the one screwing your brains out...

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

aint it the truth...............! i dont get em , they want nice bodys, but THEY WONT GET THEIR LAZY FAT ASSES UP, i see girls drinkin evryday talkin bout, he has to have nice body, NOT HUGE, thats gross, BUt they are sittin smokin, drinkin, eatin shit,.....im like bitch, we work hard n are dedicated, no matter waht u sleezy, then i go, damn, its arizona, phew it shot, n take my shirt off, then i take her home anyway.....! my weekly weekend jounal...!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Most women are haterz.

~SC~

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    Was talking to a friend from brazil yesterday. A month ago she was like your looking good. You look better than in brazil where you were bloated(cycle) When i talked to her yesterday I posted a couple pics of now, she was like Are you juicing? I was like no of course not. She goes i know real well what people look like who use. I said no its the good supps here which is true. She was like no gilrs like people who look like that you should seek psychological help. I laughed and said I know the girls like guys with nice bodys. Shes like only other gay guys like guys like this.hahahah i couldnt help but smile and laugh to myself cause i just got done banging a girl who kept touching my stomach and muscles and telling me i was hot.hahahah **** her
    Nearly EVERY girl i know including my mom have told me the exact same thing - 'dont get too big, its disgusting', or 'only gay guys like big muscular guys', or 'Too big is a rel turnoff'.
    These are the same type of girls who complain that they cant lose weight when theyre diet consists of 20 grams of protein and 150 rams of carbss and fats a day and then say that protein ius bad for you because it makes your farts stink...

it pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    Nearly EVERY girl i know including my mom have told me the exact same thing - 'dont get too big, its disgusting', or 'only gay guys like big muscular guys', or 'Too big is a rel turnoff'.
    These are the same type of girls who complain that they cant lose weight when theyre diet consists of 20 grams of protein and 150 rams of carbss and fats a day and then say that protein ius bad for you because it makes your farts stink...
    it pisses me off
    LMAO.. my Mom had an unfortunate incident while walking on a treadmill with a bb on the bike in front of her involving protein farts... damn, she tells it the best...

Anyway... who cares what other people say anyway... you should get as big as you want and if there are women that don't like it... then clearly you won't be dating them, it's their loss... and there are lots of women out there who love muscles, so find the ones that will appreciate your fugeness..

Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    LMAO.. my Mom had an unfortunate incident while walking on a treadmill with a bb on the bike in front of her involving protein farts... damn, she tells it the best...

Anyway... who cares what other people say anyway... you should get as big as you want and if there are women that don't like it... then clearly you won't be dating them, it's their loss... and there are lots of women out there who love muscles, so find the ones that will appreciate your fugeness..
    aww feel sorry for your mom!

and
    ya i wouldnt datea girl who kept hounding me about eating right and wworking out... too much aggravation. A friend of mine is doing that and i can say taht his workouts suffer greatly... he's actually gotten smaller!

Quote "Fugeness is next to greatness"

Thats not even true. There are lots of gay guys who think I'm too big.

theyre just propogating the stereotype

ya.. doesn't matter.. guys or girls... everyone has preferences. Not everyone is gonna like fuge men like you guys.. and not everyone is willing to settle for skinny or average or chunky guys either...

But, the point is.. this girl should ahve kept her opinion to herself. You wouldn't go up to a 400Lb guy and say, "I think fat guys are this or that... OR "No on likes fat guys" .. it's rude... she was rude.

ya.. doesn't matter.. guys or girls... everyone has preferences. Not everyone is gonna like fuge men like you guys.. and not everyone is willing to settle for skinny or average or chunky guys either...

But, the point is.. this girl should ahve kept her opinion to herself. You wouldn't go up to a 400Lb guy and say, "I think fat guys are this or that... OR "No on likes fat guys" .. it's rude... she was rude.
    im going to use that line the next time someone says something stupid to me

I agree 100%. My ex bf best friend had the nerve to say to me Carlos you're getting too big. You should stop working out. I said back how rude of you to tell me what to do with my body. Do I tell you you're too fat and should stop eating? (Yes, he is fat.) Everyone got mad at me and said I was mean yet had no problem with what he said to me.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm big and all the women love it, especially when they feel me.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Ive never met a woman who objects to a bit of muscle... Mind u they all have the same narrow minded approach to gear but hey we all got our secrets right

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    alot of girls are like . Well mostly the girls i try to get with Indian or Paki. They want a guy with muscles but not over doing it. My sister is always nagging me, she is like wtf are you doing. You're gettin to big. I just shake it off.

Gear/no gear... Fuge, large or or whatever bigness... what you do to your body is your choice.. as long as you love it and are happy then there will be someone who will love it just as much and pretty much it's no one elses business.

Carlos.. I think you look great.. you accomplished huge gains over the past while, that shows hard work and dedication and you should be proud.. and I'm sure I could say taht to a lot of guys on here...

Close minded people piss the hell right outta me... get a grip, the world doesn't revolve around one type, brand, opinion... or whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    alot of girls are like . Well mostly the girls i try to get with Indian or Paki. They want a guy with muscles but not over doing it. My sister is always nagging me, she is like wtf are you doing. You're gettin to big. I just shake it off.
    strange taht all the indian or paki girls i meet like their guys to be thugged out wannabes. Nothing to do with body ...

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on the type of women you assosiate yourself with.
    i strictly deal with nightclub party'n hoes therefore muscles are preferred to go along with the face. infact they get intimidated when approached.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    it depends on the type of women you assosiate yourself with.
    i strictly deal with nightclub party'n hoes therefore muscles are preferred to go along with the face. infact they get intimidated when approached.
    it's not like you cna actually see a face very clearly in a nightclub... given the dim lighting and the alcohol

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    she is actually right for the most part... I get twice as many compliments from guys when I'm out or at the gym than I do from girls. I have more guys buy me drinks @ bars than girls, too! I don't think I look gay, but more guys appreciate a well-developed man than women.

what the hell is 'fuge'? i assumed it was a type-o, until everyone started saying it. lol all these expressions for someone who is well-built do my nut in, such as hench, swole, buff, tone (hehe), stacked, and now, fuge!

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    what the hell is 'fuge'? i assumed it was a type-o, until everyone started saying it. lol all these expressions for someone who is well-built do my nut in, such as hench, swole, buff, tone (hehe), stacked, and now, fuge!
    LMAO... it's a good thing you're fuge Timm...

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO... it's a good thing you're fuge Timm...
    Fuge....
    Fugly....

It's simple duh!

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Fuge....
    Fugly....

It's simple duh!
    oh, right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    there is Huge
    Fuge

and Nuge - for those who are not Huge

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    there is Huge
    Fuge

and Nuge - for those who are not Huge
    Stunner gets it =) Go stunner :P

i introduced it to this board!

my friend came up with it

Ya..it's not that hard to get... haha. I've enjoyed my time with this new word...

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    screw her

Brazil is offline Member
    it actually made me feel good like i had accomplished something. I thought to myself maybe i am getting somewhere..... I dont look like that when i look in the mirror thats for sure.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know if there is a too big in my eyes. Brazil your probally making some mad gains and working hard then people automatically assume its the juice f that noise, good work bro

one8nine is offline Banned

hhahaha

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    girls dont like guys like tht? wht an ignorant bitch, ask her how it is possible tht many body builders have wives? honestly i hate girls like tht, if they dont like it thts fine, everyone has their preference, but she can't speak for all women.

Brazil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andorious
    girls dont like guys like tht? wht an ignorant bitch, ask her how it is possible tht many body builders have wives? honestly i hate girls like tht, if they dont like it thts fine, everyone has their preference, but she can't speak for all women.

my thoughts exactly

Thread Information