Bad expierience with a typical guido steroid addict at Vitamin Shoppe

Ok so I finished my chest workout today, exhausted as hell mind you and just remembered I was out of protein. On the way home I stop at Vitamin Shoppe to pick up some more protein ON Whey peticularly and wanted to switch it up to vanilla. So im just browsing looking at some alternate protein and this guy comes up to me and is like how much you weighin in at bro. Mind you im 5'10 1/2 178 and in the last few weeks of my cutting routine trying to reveal those abs for the rest of the summer. So hes like you should definately try muscle milk you need saturated fat pwo yada yada babbling about this and that with testosterone levels beeing driven up due to the fats and sugars and by consuming just whey is dumb. Im like thanks for the help I know consuming just whey is pointless thats why I mix my whey with dextrose. Hes like thats dumb, i replied do you even know what dextrose is. He said no, its not in any of the compounds Ive ever taken PWO. I said well you seem to have size but lack some knowledge. I referred him here and he does a 180 stands straight up and flexes his back muscles in the tough guy walk away. I then purchase my 5lb tub of On whey for a nice price of 27.99 and look directly at him and say "Have a great day, time to get big......eh hem naturally" I swear Mt Vesuvius must have been erupting from his ears at that point.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    you had a pose down at the supplement store thas funny a shit

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just for the record, ON Vanilla Ice cream whey is the bomb

Oh your telling me. I made by far the best PWO shake ever today. 2 scoops of the whey, 4 strawberries, 1 whole banana, 1 scoop of dex, alot of ice, 1/4 cup of milk and 1 cup of water. Unbelievable.

Also let me clear this up. When I saw guido, I dont mean to offend any italians as myself i am half italian on my mothers side. But if your from Staten Island or have visited you will understand exactly what im talking about. It almost puts shame to all italians. Think living in the reality world tc show growing up gottis but in reality. What a misery.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

ON vanilla ice cream whey?

[QUOTE=MAXIMA5]Just for the record, ON Vanilla Ice cream whey is the bomb[/QWhat does the ON stand for?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ON= Optimum Nutrition

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    agreed, ive been using it for several years, and am not sick of it yet.

chest6 is offline Banned
    27 for 5lbs? Meh..I can do a lot betta

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Oh your telling me. I made by far the best PWO shake ever today. 2 scoops of the whey, 4 strawberries, 1 whole banana, 1 scoop of dex, alot of ice, 1/4 cup of milk and 1 cup of water. Unbelievable.

Also let me clear this up. When I saw guido, I dont mean to offend any italians as myself i am half italian on my mothers side. But if your from Staten Island or have visited you will understand exactly what im talking about. It almost puts shame to all italians. Think living in the reality world tc show growing up gottis but in reality. What a misery.
    Yeah, thats why my family moved to Queens.... But ya got d!ck heads everywhere !!!!!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    sounds like ur a hater... guy's just tryin to help you get big. maybe he spends more time trainin and less time learnin... still got him big, right?

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    sounds like ur a hater... guy's just tryin to help you get big. maybe he spends more time trainin and less time learnin... still got him big, right?
    Nope, still sounds like a dumb ass.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yah sounds like u're jelous.
    Plus u dont know if he's juicing, u're just assume, and when u assume u make an ass out u and me LOL

Look at some of the natural bros on this board, most people think they're juicers but NOPE theyve just been at it for a very very long time.

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Dumb ass = A person who begins to spew forth opinions on whats best for you before they even know what your goals are.

And yes, perhaps a little inseucrity on your part....

ehh for a fact I know he has done cycles and a few at the age of 17. I used to play his team during High School baseball. Kid was abnormally enormous then, unfortunately getting suspended from his team with undisclosed information.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    There are guidos everywhere....i can't stand any of them.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    The guy might have not known your goals, but if big obviously experienced and possibly educated in the art.

I always listen to guys, pulling what I need or may try, that are bigger and better because I can still learn something. Guess I have a whole lot of learning, lol. I do alot of listening.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    forgeeeeeettttaboutit!!!!!!

USfighterFC is a lil annoyed that those IROC-Z's keep him up at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    The guy might have not known your goals, but if big obviously experienced and possibly educated in the art.

I always listen to guys, pulling what I need or may try, that are bigger and better because I can still learn something. Guess I have a whole lot of learning, lol. I do alot of listening.

well as soon as he says he needs fat and protein after workout its pretty academic to tune him out. you can say that his approach wasnt the best, but sometimes a lil rudeness is what is needed to shut people up.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    well as soon as he says he needs fat and protein after workout its pretty academic to tune him out. you can say that his approach wasnt the best, but sometimes a lil rudeness is what is needed to shut people up.
    For bulking, muscle milk and n2large are pretty good protein drinks... I guess not?

forgeeeeeettttaboutit!!!!!!

USfighterFC is a lil annoyed that those IROC-Z's keep him up at night.

LOL could care less about the cars or style. I just hate the goddamn attitutde.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    For bulking, muscle milk and n2large are pretty good protein drinks... I guess not?

well for PWO, most on here will tell you you should be getting protein:dextrose in a 1:2 ratio. IE 40-50g of whey and 80-100g of dex. personally i only buy ON whey because it has barely any carbs or fats, that way i can tailor it by adding oats, flax, or dex when i need to. if you have further questions check the diet forum, plenty of threads on PWO nutrition.

come to neptunes and kick some ass man lol. i know what ya mean though, im as italian as you could possibly be and those guidos piss me off. half of them arent even italian, they just want the gotti lifestyle....ya know using weapons, trying to act tough, gang tactics, getting ass raped in jail, that sort of thing.

come to neptunes and kick some ass man lol. i know what ya mean though, im as italian as you could possibly be and those guidos piss me off. half of them arent even italian, they just want the gotti lifestyle....ya know using weapons, trying to act tough, gang tactics, getting ass raped in jail, that sort of thing.

Thats exactly it lol. Half arent even italian.....such as my gyn i could have bet my house that these 3 guys were italian but one of them were they were portugese and they had the cars the hair the style of lingo EVERYTHING. I just kinda laughed. But i guess they were cool guys to be honest. Very engaging.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think I'm the only one who finds them attractive. Dumb guidos are hot!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I knew a guy who said he was Italian. Total guido. I met his parents, they were speaking Russian. So I asked his Mom where they were from.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Be glad you're not dealing with black/white wanna be crap(rap) shitheads, who speak some wierd unrecognized language, who were all obviously obese and lost ALOT of weight and lost alot of teeth in the war and got gold ones walk like they're a hopping rabbit.

Don't have alot of guidos here, cant stand em either but would take em over these creatures

Most of the people at Vitaminshoppe/gnc/etc... are idiots and full of shit, the best way to deal with them is nod and smile if no1 is looking a slap on the face also works

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Thats exactly it lol. Half arent even italian.....such as my gyn i could have bet my house that these 3 guys were italian but one of them were they were portugese and they had the cars the hair the style of lingo EVERYTHING. I just kinda laughed. But i guess they were cool guys to be honest. Very engaging.

lol i know exactly what you mean...on that 'getoffourisland' website..i saw one guido who was ****in JAPANESE! you better watch it bro dont piss em off at ur gym one of em might call their 'uncle Tony' to come put u to sleep at the bottom of the river...the guidos around my way all drive 3-series BMWs not IROCs....and if i see one more person with a ****in Armani Exchange shirt im gonna go jump off the walt whitman bridge...i was down in seaside heights not too long ago and they were ****in everywhere...they looked like oompa loompas(orange tan) with blowouts and big gold chains...arent there any ****in beachs in NY they can go to?

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    lol i know exactly what you mean...on that 'getoffourisland' website..i saw one guido who was ****in JAPANESE! you better watch it bro dont piss em off at ur gym one of em might call their 'uncle Tony' to come put u to sleep at the bottom of the river...the guidos around my way all drive 3-series BMWs not IROCs....and if i see one more person with a ****in Armani Exchange shirt im gonna go jump off the walt whitman bridge...i was down in seaside heights not too long ago and they were ****in everywhere...they looked like oompa loompas(orange tan) with blowouts and big gold chains...arent there any ****in beachs in NY they can go to?
    AX shirts and tight diesel jeans. Like they have a dress code or something.

Dude its the worst. You dont even know, Staten Island is the Guido Center of the United States. There either 125 pounds soakin wet or 180 with legs the size of toothpicks. The grill is the best by the way...let me explain. No matter what your mood is in, no matter how happy or sad you are when you pass by someone who is potentially in the same age group it all stops and goes into grill mode. Their already cocky swagger becomes more cocky they make a pouty face and stare you down until your about 10 feet behind them.

Best guido story ever btw.....Ok so it was about 4 months ago and im driving back from one of the bars with my friend, its about 3:30am. So Im at a light and this Toyota Corolla S zooms next to me and I say to my friend "Does this guy wanna race or something in his car which I weigh more than his HP?" So we both are stopped at the light and he lowers the window and says "I heard what you said to your friend, you work in Abercrombie bro you ****en fag(Mind you his 7 inch blowout is scraping the hood of his car)" So I go yeah and wtf, you stalk me or some shit" Hes like your a little bitch come do something, and literally puckers his lips at me. So im like **** this I park my car get out and knock on his window screaming "What the **** are you gunna do you skinny little bitch get the **** out your car, rip my shirt off,(I was raged" "He goes you dont even know who I am", I say "Ha who the **** are you and what the **** are you gunna do, I punch the hood of his car dent it, and he screeches and drives off".

Moral of this story is Dont rip a decent shirt if your not gunna even get to hit the kid. But man when I saw him the next week when I was working he didnt even look over. Just goes to show you they act tough until someone actually does something.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll friggin' have youz all whacked

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i would rather take guido in my city over a bunch of Russians stealing and trying to fight everybody

Thread Information