Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing a Parent

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    hey sman just came across this thread after stressing about the petty things in my life and this put things in perspective. my thoughts and prayer go out to your mom. im sitting here with tears rolling down my face thinking about the loss of my father and reading the post from horse. if your mother must go may she go peacefully in her sleep with a smile on her face knowing she raised a good family and did the best she could while on this earth.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyb
    hey sman just came across this thread after stressing about the petty things in my life and this put things in perspective. my thoughts and prayer go out to your mom. im sitting here with tears rolling down my face thinking about the loss of my father and reading the post from horse. if your mother must go may she go peacefully in her sleep with a smile on her face knowing she raised a good family and did the best she could while on this earth.

Thank you VERY much Biggyb! I pray for the same! If it HAS to be over with no chance of getting better, I want it to b e quick and painless....In her sleep would be a blessing!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Thank you VERY much Biggyb! I pray for the same! If it HAS to be over with no chance of getting better, I want it to b e quick and painless....In her sleep would be a blessing!!!
    My prayers go out to you and your family.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    My prayers go out to you and your family.
    same here

and dont fret sman everything happens for a reason and it all works out in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information