Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Jk

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    anal sex

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    I'd say being around other men 24/7 would naturally increase your body's test production, if I had to guess.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    As history has shown, most criminals are athletic and have muscular builds to begin with. Just good genetics flowing througt the prison system.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    i had wondered the same thing about inmates and how they were so big...

jolly green giant your picture isnt of you is it? i seen a video of that guy fighting in a back yard ... pretty tight clip

kihop is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM
    i had wondered the same thing about inmates and how they were so big...

jolly green giant your picture isnt of you is it? i seen a video of that guy fighting in a back yard ... pretty tight clip
    Actually, that is him. JGG is famous both on these forums and the intarnets.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya ive always wondered that too..

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    pushing dudes off you is a workout in its own

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    A guy who works in my work cafeteria told me he used to be big. He said he was locked up and ate 6 times a day and lifted every day. Apparently they can eat when they want.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    A guy who works in my work cafeteria told me he used to be big. He said he was locked up and ate 6 times a day and lifted every day. Apparently they can eat when they want.
    sounds like a bull sh!t artist

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kihop
    I was watching this show on the dicovery channel last night called SuperMax which basically documents life in a maximum security prison.

A bunch of the prisoners had their anuall bench pressing contest and these guys were huge. Not fat, but big & ripped. Many looked close to 300 llbs. Most of these guys are doing 25+ year bids and have already been in prison for 5+ years so I'm wondering how do they maintain that size & strength?

I'm sure they have all the time in the world to work-out but I seriously doubt they can get 5+ meals a day in the clink.
    i had to do a year and a half and i can tell you time is the number one factor, than anger and discontent. and yes if you work in prison although you get paid like 2 bucks a day your allowed to buy cheap commissary. like 65 cents for a giant can of mackeral. a lot of people live on fish and rice. add to that more than adequate sleep and thats why they get so big. and just for the record not ONCE did i ever see a steroid syringe or heard people even talking about it. but all the time about other drugs. its a lot easier to swallow a latexed bag of crack or weed than some test and syringes and than shit them out.

radar1234 is offline Member
    I was watching this show on the dicovery channel last night called SuperMax which basically documents life in a maximum security prison.

A bunch of the prisoners had their anuall bench pressing contest and these guys were huge. Not fat, but big & ripped. Many looked close to 300 llbs. Most of these guys are doing 25+ year bids and have already been in prison for 5+ years so I'm wondering how do they maintain that size & strength?

I'm sure they have all the time in the world to work-out but I seriously doubt they can get 5+ meals a day in the clink.
    if u have family or friends that will put money in ur prison account, u can buy canteen ie: tuna,rice,kraft dinner,meat,cheese,ect...

the canteen lists in federal prisons have pretty much any food item on them(as long as u have money in ur account).

lots of food,weights and nothin but time= gettin big or bigger than when u came in.

a common myth in prisons is that everyone is huge. not true. on a block of 30 guys 3 might be "big".

there are also AS in the joint as well as pretty much every other vice . not that i would know cuz im a good boy.lol

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Actually, that is him. JGG is famous both on these forums and the intarnets.
    Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    if u have family or friends that will put money in ur prison account, u can buy canteen ie: tuna,rice,kraft dinner,meat,cheese,ect...

the canteen lists in federal prisons have pretty much any food item on them(as long as u have money in ur account).

lots of food,weights and nothin but time= gettin big or bigger than when u came in.

a common myth in prisons is that everyone is huge. not true. on a block of 30 guys 3 might be "big".

there are also AS in the joint as well as pretty much every other vice . not that i would know cuz im a good boy.lol
    and some people may disagree with this but i recognized the majority of black people have much greater potential of developing a more muscular physique. its been proven certain races are genetically more inclined to certain ailments and i believe it works the opposite for some too. being enslaved for hundreds of years will naturally cause the body to evolve in a way that supports greater tolerance to physical stress in the future aka quicker muscle growth.
    and dark skin may help define muscle better but just from what ive witnessed black people are genetically presdispositioned to it. perhaps why certain sports are dominated with blacks. didnt really read into this phenemenon but just something i noticed. thoughts?

/\ /\ actually i think that would make an interesting debate as a new thread. the effect of race on your physique.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    sounds like a bull sh!t artist
    Why?

~SC~

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why?

~SC~
    Ya, Heraldo, you got some late breaking story to believe differently?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a guy who did 10 years, he's a genetic freak who looks better than most guys on AS who work out, and he smokes, drinks, eats crap, and never exercises. Freaky. Says he got up to 240#, benched 400+, hit the gym regularly (getting strong helped fight off bigger guys who wanted to make him their "bittch"), and relied on friends in the kitchen to get him some extra chicken. Says all the extra help he had was creatine, which for some reason, was banned in the prison, but he figured out a way to have it shipped in anyway -- He made friends in the printing room, then had other friends on the outside re-label big canisters of creatine as printing ink, and had it shipped to the prison, where his pals gave it to him -- I get the feeling he left out significant parts of this story, as in prison, no one gets this sort of favors for free, and there's no telling what he had to do to make things happen. Then, he says, he found a hiding place in his cell -- a spot behind an air vent -- to stash his stuff -- but one day the authorities discovered his scheme, and he spent 6 months in solitary confinement . . .

Ya, he's got some interesting stories to tell . . . none of them make me want to try a prison gym for an extended peroid of time . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    Ya, Heraldo, you got some late breaking story to believe differently?
    I don't buy that they can eat whenever they want to. Carlos came across somebody who claimed he could. Maybe it was a prison for special people

I would imagine that the majority of inmates don't have the liberty to eat whatever they want, whenever they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    and some people may disagree with this but i recognized the majority of black people have much greater potential of developing a more muscular physique. its been proven certain races are genetically more inclined to certain ailments and i believe it works the opposite for some too. being enslaved for hundreds of years will naturally cause the body to evolve in a way that supports greater tolerance to physical stress in the future aka quicker muscle growth.
    and dark skin may help define muscle better but just from what ive witnessed black people are genetically presdispositioned to it. perhaps why certain sports are dominated with blacks. didnt really read into this phenemenon but just something i noticed. thoughts?
    African Americans are descendents of slaves. Slave traders bought and sold mostly the strongest, most muscular bodies since they looked healthy and would be better workers on the plantations. The result was a vast majority of the slaves were breeding genetically superior beings (as far as build goes)

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    B.S. Thats my thought.

I don't buy that they can eat whenever they want to. Carlos came across somebody who claimed he could. Maybe it was a prison for special people

I would imagine that the majority of inmates don't have the liberty to eat whatever they want, whenever they feel like it.
    honest if your in prison and you have people sending you money you can eat that same way you eat on the streets. you still have a job and all but when your not working your in your cell and if you have money you have food so you can kinda eat when ever you want. thats only when you reach prison though. in county its a different story, you usually have a lot less privelages.

and the quality of food is completely different. you def dont have access to cook when ever you want to or rarely at all. so most of the food is canned or packaged/processed crap loaded with preservatives.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I saw the same show. Craziness. Genetics + eat, lift, sleep will do it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    B.S. Thats my thought.
    Then explain why blacks are awsomely better spinters than whites, or why whites dominate in the pool and you hardly ever see a black man there. I read an article ages ago talking about the ratio of fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibres with regards to certain races or people, I will try and find it.

B.S. Thats my thought.
    and your entitled to it.. but historically speaking you dont think slavery had an effect on the physical evolution of blacks?

a few things to consider..

people who live in hot climates physically develop genetics for more melanin in thier skin. closer to the equator = darker skin.

people who live in cold regions develop sharp longer and more narrow noses to insulate, warm, and moisturize air before it reaches thier lungs.

people who originate in warmer tropical climates have the opposite shape of noses.

if i bust out my race/biology book i can find like 10 more examples that prove strong physical distinctions exist among all races depending on thier environment. so with that exists the fact the humans do physically evolve and change to accomodate thier environment, if you live in an environment that has high physical demands its only logical the body will evolve to tolerate the environment. humans are highly adaptive in nature, the documentation exists, so its not really hard for me to believe something like that exists.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, now slavery was mentioned, I never saw that coming as I don't see that having anything to do with a race whatsoever.

I'm outta this one, it's too assinine to even get involved with. I'll let Carlos tear it up.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, now slavery was mentioned, I never saw that coming as I don't see that having anything to do with a race whatsoever.

I'm outta this one, it's too assinine to even get involved with. I'll let Carlos tear it up.

~SC~
    well.. not too asinine to be studied by groups of highly qualified biologists and historians worldwide. so how would you explain 65% of NFL players being black?? when 81% of america is white? just cooincidence??
    i would have chose a different word than asinine, but hey im not you.

bedtime.

Hmm theoritically and I have no science to back me up for this part(do for the next part).

If black people were brought for slavery and only the strongest survived, then that means..that and only that.....it would not mean that the off spring would also be all strong or whatever, thats what hitler wanted to do with white people and it failed.

Anyone under harsh conditions will adapt and get stronger, IMO adaptation is the most amazing thing we can do and it would take alot more than one or two generations plus constant slavery conditions to ensure only the strong survive which is clearly not the case.

I see fat black people just as much as I see fat white people, esp black women, as far as muscularity goes...I think its even between these two races.

The only thing proven is intelligence with black people IQ averaging in at about 85, whites at 100, east asians at 108 and ashkenazi jews at about 115 or so.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    The only thing proven is intelligence with black people IQ averaging in at about 85, whites at 100, east asians at 108 and ashkenazi jews at about 115 or so.

Well there's the death of this thread... oh well

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hmm theoritically and I have no science to back me up for this part(do for the next part).

If black people were brought for slavery and only the strongest survived, then that means..that and only that.....it would not mean that the off spring would also be all strong or whatever, thats what hitler wanted to do with white people and it failed.

Anyone under harsh conditions will adapt and get stronger, IMO adaptation is the most amazing thing we can do and it would take alot more than one or two generations plus constant slavery conditions to ensure only the strong survive which is clearly not the case.

I see fat black people just as much as I see fat white people, esp black women, as far as muscularity goes...I think its even between these two races.

Who did the study ? The KKK ?

Well there's the death of this thread... oh well
    Racism is to discriminate against a race for no reason, any one condenming scientific studies as racism is a fvcking idiot.

Yeah see, 2nd comment KKK?

Well if the KKK did it wouldnt they put white chrisitans as the most intelligent? yeah think about it

Now everyone is gonna call it racist because white IQ is higher than black IQ but jewish or east asian being higher than white is not racist

well.. not too asinine to be studied by groups of highly qualified biologists and historians worldwide. so how would you explain 65% of NFL players being black?? when 81% of america is white? just cooincidence??
    i would have chose a different word than asinine, but hey im not you.
    How about this? why not call this Racist????? it clearly IS!!!! black people are showen to be superior in athelitic skills! who conducted this ??? the black power supremacist???

Or even positive racism to black people....why did no1 mention this.....

I only wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    why whites dominate in the pool and you hardly ever see a black man there.
    Because White people grow up with swimming pools in their back yards and take regular trips to the beach to swim and a lot of Black people do not. Swimming has NOTHING to do with genetics.

This entire subject is stupid and only pisses me off. White people use it as an excuse. Like a Black person doesn't work has hard and it just comes easy.

Bullshit

I'm out of this stupid fucking thread before I go off on the asinine comments here.

I work at a prison, so I guess I am kinda the expert in this area. OK first not all places will have the same rules for what they could buy. No offense to your cousin, but most thugs are full of sh it. If they were right they could all lift 500lbs for reps. They can get a high protien diet, but it will not be clean. Can buy only mita-vitamins. Some thugs steal lots of milk, and eggs, and meat from the kitchen. Most of the meat is nasty, low protein, high fat. They all work out different than we do. They do anwhere from 10-30 reps for Any exercise. There is one thug he is 5'10 185ish, about 3-4% bf. He does pushups, pullups, and dips. But he does no kidding about 1000 of each a day. He does not use iron. I have seen other inmates challenge him, and he has benched 315 for reps, I have seen him CURL 225X3. So I think most of this stuff has to do with genetics. So They get alot of protein, fat, carbs. And thats it. Plus they have the survival of the fittest mentality
    Just found this on another board from google, told ya it was Adaptation and the Drive!

http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/P.../m_6382/tm.htm

Here's another one

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/archiv...p/t-29945.html

I guess it all comes down to:

1-Dedication and Drive

after this in no particular order

-Genetics
    -Diet
    -Training
    -Rest
    -Supps/drugs

Accesbility to equipment, weights, where they work in the prison etc...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    1) Slavery has nothing to do with the supposed athletic superiority of black Americans. There are many sports in the world that other races dominate, but none of them are interesting enough to watch. Just kidding.
    2) Black Americans are descended from West Africans who also display a higher percentage of fast twitch muscles. This is what gives them an athletic advantage especially in sports that involve sprinting and jumping. It also allows for a higher degree of muscle to be built up.
    3) Black Americans were found to produce like 6-13% more testosterone than whites on average. White Americans were found to produce about 6-13% more testosterone than Asian Americans.
    4) Intelligence cannot be scored on a test. Knowledge can, but intelligence cannot. Studies have shown that while a higher IQ score usually equates to higher test scores on the SATs, it has absolutely no correlation to wealth. How can you test someone's wisdom? How can you test someone's mental acuity? How can you test someone's creativity? You can't...
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 07-15-2006 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    1) Slavery has nothing to do with the supposed athletic superiority of black Americans. There are many sports in the world that other races dominate, but none of them are interesting enough to watch. Just kidding.
    2) Black Americans are descended from West Africans who also display a higher percentage of fast twitch muscles. This is what gives them an athletic advantage especially in sports that involve sprinting and jumping. It also allows for a higher degree of muscle to be built up.
    3) Black Americans were found to produce like 6-13% more testosterone than whites on average. White Americans were found to produce about 6-13% more testosterone than Asian Americans.
    4) Intelligence cannot be scored on a test. Knowledge can, but intelligence cannot. Studies have shown that while a higher IQ score usually equates to higher test scores on the SATs, it has absolutely no correlation to wealth. How can you test someone's wisdom? How can you test someone's mental acuity? How can you test someone's creativity? You can't...
    RACIST RACIST!!!!

JK

I was thinking about this, what if someone had knowledge or problem solving skills under extreme stress faster than people with higher IQs who is more intelligent?

I think it just means they are intelligent/superior in that test/area/aspect.

I studied intelligence a tiny bit in college Physical, Garner the 7 areas of intelligence etc....

its very shady and nothing is written in stone IMO

No thoughts about the original questions??

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking about this, what if someone had knowledge or problem solving skills under extreme stress faster than people with higher IQs who is more intelligent?

I think it just means they are intelligent/superior in that test/area/aspect.

I studied intelligence a tiny bit in college Physical, Garner the 7 areas of intelligence etc....

its very shady and nothing is written in stone IMO
    Exactly!

No thoughts about the original questions??
    I believe it has a lot to do with genetics. Some people can grow off of 3 meals per day, I know that I do.

Good genetics + 3-4 big meals a day + weight training + minimal daily activity = a big dude

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information