Thread: Buddies Batch

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member

Buddies Batch

Well i havent been out on the town lately but last night at my buddies batch party and had a shitty time, within the one hour i was at the club i saw one guy get hit in head witha beer bottle, two other fights where people threw some punches and some guy started shit with my buddies and i because a chair inadvertanly hit is, he then proceeded to flash a knief at us which put me at pissed off state.

What a waste, i should be at home growing while i am sleeping or preparing my meals for the next day.

I am 23 years old and some of my buddies think i am kind of settling down with my girl, when did you guy stop going out or thinking the club seen is gay

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    When I was 18, after having a close call of being charged with Arson, Assault, Destruction of private/public property, DUI, battery and if noone had intervened... Murder luckily no cops saw me doing all that stuff I would be facing a long time in prison and luckily I had someone who made sure I didnt die while I was unconcious and choking on my vomit....

After that I quit drinking cept like once every 2-3 months just a glass of wine or smth.

After going out with friends to a bar, Im thinking what the Fvck am I doing here, this is most boring shit ever, I wouldnt go nemore cept to see the UFC and have a drink or two to avoid the PPV charges but thats about it.

There is ALOT you can do without alcohol/bars.....

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

After going out with friends to a bar, Im thinking what the Fvck am I doing here, this is most boring shit ever

There is ALOT you can do without alcohol/bars.....
    I went out last night to a club in Boston for my girl's birthday. I felt the exact same way. It is pointless to pay $8 a drink to watch a bunch of idiots who can't handle their alcohol. It made me feel really old....

[QUOTE=IronFreakX]When I was 18, after having a close call of being charged with Arson, Assault, Destruction of private/public property, DUI, battery and if noone had intervened... Murder luckily no cops saw me doing all that stuff I would be facing a long time in prison and luckily I had someone who made sure I didnt die while I was unconcious and choking on my vomit....

After that I quit drinking cept like once every 2-3 months just a glass of wine or smth.

After going out with friends to a bar, Im thinking what the Fvck am I doing here, this is most boring shit ever, I wouldnt go nemore cept to see the UFC and have a drink or two to avoid the PPV charges but thats about it.

There is ALOT you can do without alcohol/bars.....[/QUO

glad to see you got out of that shit, ya mabee a few beers and a UFc, cant beat that.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    Well i havent been out on the town lately but last night at my buddies batch party and had a shitty time, within the one hour i was at the club i saw one guy get hit in head witha beer bottle, two other fights where people threw some punches and some guy started shit with my buddies and i because a chair inadvertanly hit is, he then proceeded to flash a knief at us which put me at pissed off state.

What a waste, i should be at home growing while i am sleeping or preparing my meals for the next day.

I am 23 years old and some of my buddies think i am kind of settling down with my girl, when did you guy stop going out or thinking the club seen is gay
    where the hell did you go? a local like bar spot?

every batch ive been to was super nice and girls girls beautiful girls..it sounds like you went to hooters during a boston yankee world series game 6

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    where the hell did you go? a local like bar spot?

every batch ive been to was super nice and girls girls beautiful girls..it sounds like you went to hooters during a boston yankee world series game 6

no its more like a pre batch party before our group of boys goes down to VEgas,its was cool untill the club then we got some strippers afterparty

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    im 22 and I hate them... Nothing but trouble/whores... will never date a girl who goes to em either

man that is so true who really would want to meet some drunk ass swap donkey at the bar.

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    .............and STAY out! lol

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    man that is so true who really would want to meet some drunk ass swap donkey at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    I went out last night to a club in Boston for my girl's birthday. I felt the exact same way. It is pointless to pay $8 a drink to watch a bunch of idiots who can't handle their alcohol. It made me feel really old....
    eh I cant stand those fvcking drunk people when they start getting close, talking to you and shit some of em are harmless but I almost smashed a beer bottle on one of em when I wasnt drunk lol

Fvcker kept standing infront of me blocking my view from the TV told him about 5-6 fvcking times nicely I swear, then I flipped out stood up and yelled so the whole bar could hear me "you fvcking SOB get the fvck out of my face I cant see the fvcking Tv how many fvcking times do I have to tell you you fvcking piece of shit" fvcking drunk pieces of shit

I have no respect for people who do nothing but go to bars/clubs.

iron were you on a cycle when this happened, none the less sounds like a funny story that would happen to me

iron were you on a cycle when this happened, none the less sounds like a funny story that would happen to me
    Im Natural bro cept for some slin/t4.

Im just really aggressive and impatient!

Everysingle time he would say" oh sorry is this better now"...Wut the fvcking fvck!!!!

I dunno where I read this but...I wish there was this remote I had that with a push of a button a huge hook would come down and grab that person and take them away as you see them getting smaller and smaller and their screams fade....beautiful...just beautiful......

Thread Information